Miscellaneous Boxing News

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Another low iq retard.i used to think some were okay but after viewing world star hip hop and some other sites and seeing thousands of comments laughing at whites getting beaten and killed i changed my mind on that.
You are correct. Never let anyone convince you otherwise. In the end they will always side with their own. Most whites would argue with me endlessly but when you know, you know.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The boxing schedule is light this weekend. Beterbiev vs Smith is the headliner. Beterbiev struggled in his last fight with Yarde but I think he will take care of Smith.

The Chechen vs Smith fight has a co headliner with one of the Moloney brothers making his first defense of his 118 pound strap too. Obscure Aussie Rohan Murdock is the b side against exciting African action fighter Christian Mbilli. I don't know much about the Aussie fighter but I will say this if Murdock can take the power of the African he has a shot to win as Mbilli has an optional approach to defense and is open to counter punches.

There is also behind the scenes drama with this title fight as a urine sample of the Chechen had unusual readings for elevated testosterone and HGH but the fight will go on as he didn't fall out of the parameters of legal allowance for testosterone.https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-w...evs-vada-tests-fight-with-smith-go-on--180651

Last edited:

Arerequired

Mentor
Smith has a very good punch and Artur has been dropped before, but I am not sure if he can stand up to Beterbiev, we will see.

freedom1

Mentor
Very intriguing fight tonight. Callum is 6'-3" with a 78" reach. I reviewed his fight (below) with Canelo. Alvarez just walked him down (Canelo is 5-8 with a 70" reach), used him as a punching bag. I think Canelo is quicker and harder to hit than Beterbiev, but if Beterbiev has not aged out, he hits even harder than Canelo. That being said, Smith can take a hell of punch.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I'd like Smith to perform well but smart $ is on Beterbiev. At worst, I'm hoping that Smith doesn't get overly punished as he has taken a few big shots in his career..

freedom1

Mentor
Beterbiev flattens Smith. Beterbiev has not aged out yet :)

I don't get how people can think Canelo could beat Beterbiev.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Beterbiev flattens Smith. Beterbiev has not aged out yet :)

I don't get how people can think Canelo could beat Beterbiev.
Yes it really looked like a sparring session less a blow here or there for Smith. Canelo never called out Beterbiev when he wanted to plant a flag at 175 pounds. I think the urine test was a mind games attempt by Hearn to plant seeds of doubt in the Chechen's head. Of course that didn't work.

In the opening bout of the television card Jason Moloney had a hard fought majority decision over his Mexican American opponent it was a hard fight to score and I only watched this with the sound off while watching KC wax the Dolphins so my attention on the bout wasn't the best but it seemed like a fair decision on the surface.

Finally Rohan Murdock took too much punishment against his all action opponent by the end of the 6th round he was wobbly and staggered to his corner and the Aussie's corner wisely stopped the bout. Murdock did have a window to turn the table on Mbilli but he had absorbed too much punishment to take advantage of it as the African was blowing heavy by the end of the 6th round and the Australian had brief moments of success in between violent exchanges at the hands of the African.

freedom1

Mentor
Cruising around all the boxing sites and channels today really reveals to me how fickle the boxing community is. Before the fight, all of these commenters were saying how good Smith was, how his style matched up well with Beterbiev, Beterbiev was old and struggled in his last fight, many even picked Smith to knock Beterbiev out. Now, reading the comments today, Smith is shot, he one dimensional, he never had a chance, etc., etc.

Beterbiev is not a well-liked fighter. I think people find him scary. He has not gotten the acknowledgement he deserves.

The Hock

Master
Cruising around all the boxing sites and channels today really reveals to me how fickle the boxing community is. Before the fight, all of these commenters were saying how good Smith was, how his style matched up well with Beterbiev, Beterbiev was old and struggled in his last fight, many even picked Smith to knock Beterbiev out. Now, reading the comments today, Smith is shot, he one dimensional, he never had a chance, etc., etc.

Beterbiev is not a well-liked fighter. I think people find him scary. He has not gotten the acknowledgement he deserves.
Yeah I watched the highlights and I couldn't figure out why Smith was so highly regarded. He looked absolutely no threat to Beterviev, who was faster, stronger, and a better boxer.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The boxing schedule is light this weekend. Beterbiev vs Smith is the headliner. Beterbiev struggled in his last fight with Yarde but I think he will take care of Smith.

A very slow weekend this week as far as I know only the female headed card on Sky and broadcast on ESPN+ is broadcast on North American tv. On this card a few White prospects fight on the under card and Jack Massey makes a comeback fight at his natural weight 200 pounds against a fairly obscure journeyman. Massey's stock rose after going the distance with the resurgent Parker, especially after the one sided boxing lesson Parker gave Wilder. Maybe Massey should fight Wilder in a retirement match in desert in Saudi Arabia...

PS obscure flyweight world champion Artem Dalakian defends his WBA flyweight championship in Japan on Tuesday. Dalakian has travelled to England to defend his belt and was given a fair shake by the judges and now takes belt to Japan and hopes for the same officiating.

This is his 7th defense but he has never had a high profile defense. I don't get why he wasn't offered a decent contract to fight Edwards or sign with Hearn. If he escapes with his belt in Japan hopefully he gets a high profile bout in the future, maybe he can fight Edwards in a comeback fight but Bam is "moving on up" if the stories about him seeking high profile matchups are true.

Updating the Sky card Jack Massey blew out his limited opponent in his comeback to the 200 pound division. He probably will get a live opponent in his next bout as this was just a live sparring session.

I know we don't discuss women's boxing much but in the main even White American Mikaela Mayer seems like she can't get any close decisions in GB as she seemed to beat her British Mulatto opponent with ease after being out boxed over the first two rounds where her opponent boxed with an in and out style but slowed down and then was beaten up and gave ground but still won a split decision when the cards were read.

PS2 Updating the Dalakian fight and he seemed to get outworked by his Japanese national opponent. According to ringside reports from respected hall of fame reporter Joe Koizumi he was reluctant to engage his aggressive Japanese opponent and lost an obvious decision.

This is a big setback in his career as I don't know what kind of draw he is without a championship strap as he has been rather inactive and a bit of king without a kingdom as his natural home turf has suspended sporting activities while bombs randomly rain down on any area of the country at any time. If he wants to fight on and have a road to the top of the 112 pound division or higher divisions he may need to sign with a Hearn to accomplish this. https://fightnews.com/1-akui-dethrones-wba-112lb-champ-dalakian/157585

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
A very slow weekend this week as far as I know only the female headed card on Sky and broadcast on ESPN+ is broadcast on North American tv. On this card a few White prospects fight on the under card and Jack Massey makes a comeback fight at his natural weight 200 pounds against a fairly obscure journeyman. Massey's stock rose after going the distance with the resurgent Parker, especially after the one sided boxing lesson Parker gave Wilder. Maybe Massey should fight Wilder in a retirement match in desert in Saudi Arabia...

PS obscure flyweight world champion Artem Dalakian defends his WBA flyweight championship in Japan on Tuesday. Dalakian has travelled to England to defend his belt and was given a fair shake by the judges and now takes belt to Japan and hopes for the same officiating.

This is his 7th defense but he has never had a high profile defense. I don't get why he wasn't offered a decent contract to fight Edwards or sign with Hearn. If he escapes with his belt in Japan hopefully he gets a high profile bout in the future, maybe he can fight Edwards in a comeback fight but Bam is "moving on up" if the stories about him seeking high profile matchups are true.

Updating the Sky card Jack Massey blew out his limited opponent in his comeback to the 200 pound division. He probably will get a live opponent in his next bout as this was just a live sparring session.

I know we don't discuss women's boxing much but in the main even White American Mikaela Mayer seems like she can't get any close decisions in GB as she seemed to beat her British Mulatto opponent with ease after being out boxed over the first two rounds where her opponent boxed with an in and out style but slowed down and then was beaten up and gave ground but still won a split decision when the cards were read.

PS2 Updating the Dalakian fight and he seemed to get outworked by his Japanese national opponent. According to ringside reports from respected hall of fame reporter Joe Koizumi he was reluctant to engage his aggressive Japanese opponent and lost an obvious decision.

This is a big setback in his career as I don't know what kind of draw he is without a championship strap as he has been rather inactive and a bit of king without a kingdom as his natural home turf has suspended sporting activities while bombs randomly rain down on any area of the country at any time. If he wants to fight on and have a road to the top of the 112 pound division or higher divisions he may need to sign with a Hearn to accomplish this. https://fightnews.com/1-akui-dethrones-wba-112lb-champ-dalakian/157585
This weekend has two cards on the DAZN one is in GB and probably Northern Ireland as it's a prospect card with Irish prospects where Lewis “The Croc” Crocker takes on Gary Cully conquerer Jose Felix. Felix was last seen flattening Cully after getting out boxed for the most part until Cully traded in range and exposed his vulnerable chin. One difference between tomorrow and the previous fight is Crocker is a welterweight who missed weight and might weigh 165+pounds entering the ring and Felix is jumping up 3 divisions to take on the Irish prospect. I hope Felix is getting paid well as this could be a violent beating at the hands of the Irish prospect.

Also Paddy Donovan is on this card against a non descript opponent. Donovan from I have seen of him looks like a blue chip prospect who could become a world level champion if everything break right for him.

Also John Ryder is the B side opponent to another fight in the comeback for Jaime Munguia as he positions himself for a shot at a world belt in the 168 pound division. Ryder will be in tough and won't have a friend in the judges as back when Munguia was a 154 pound champion Dennis Hogan seemed to out work and hustle him and was given the short side of the stick when the fight went to the score cards.

PS Eddie Hearn was in Phoenix with his fighter when his company is running a show in Northern Ireland. I suspect he is there to work out a deal with Oscar to cross promote fights either in Saudi Arabia or North America. I can't see him only there to support his B side high end cannon fodder opponent without more in the rub for him so to speak.

PS 2 Serhii Bohachuk's fight against Sebastian Fundora has been upgraded to a full title bout for the WBC belt at 154 pounds. This will be the Ukrainians first live opponent since he was flattened by veteran Brandon Adams back in the spring of 21'. I hope the Ukrainian can adjust to the freakish length of the 6'5"+ Fundora as he will never have fought an opponent that has this much height and reach on him even if Fundora gives that away by brawling on the inside with men he is a good half a foot or more taller than.

These two will meet in March...https://fightnews.com/bohachuk-fundora-now-for-wbc-superwelter-title/157769

Last edited:

Truthman

Guru
PS 2 Serhii Bohachuk's fight against Sebastian Fundora has been upgraded to a full title bout for the WBC belt at 154 pounds. This will be the Ukrainians first live opponent since he was flattened by veteran Brandon Adams back in the spring of 21'. I hope the Ukrainian can adjust to the freakish length of the 6'5"+ Fundora as he will never have fought an opponent that has this much height and reach on him even if Fundora gives that away by brawling on the inside with men he is a good half a foot or more taller than.

These two will meet in March...https://fightnews.com/bohachuk-fundora-now-for-wbc-superwelter-title/157769
154lbs is looking up! :) now that the privileged, pampered , protected Jermell Charlo is finally getting stripped/vacating.

Tszyu is WBO champ and a beast

Murtazaliev is fighting for the vacant IBF, Bohachuk for the vacant WBC. Hopefully they both win those fights and I think they will.

& it looks like Magomed Kurbanov vs Israil Madrimov is gonna be for the WBA.

I think our guys are about to completely dominate this division, and I've predicted this was gonna happen for a long while.

white is right

Hall of Famer
154lbs is looking up! :) now that the privileged, pampered , protected Jermell Charlo is finally getting stripped/vacating.

Tszyu is WBO champ and a beast

Murtazaliev is fighting for the vacant IBF, Bohachuk for the vacant WBC. Hopefully they both win those fights and I think they will.

& it looks like Magomed Kurbanov vs Israil Madrimov is gonna be for the WBA.

I think our guys are about to completely dominate this division, and I've predicted this was gonna happen for a long while.
Charlo reminds me of a factory worker that wins the lottery and vows to come back to work after a sabbatical but has changed his number and his employer can't reach him but then vaguely states he is coming back to work. The Canelo money has taken the desire of Charlo and the alphabet soup organizations are within their rights of pulling a strip tease on the dormant champion.

Updating the Irish prospects card and Paddy Donovan had a rough patch against his Argentine opponent but never panicked and stuck to his game plan and broke down his opponent to the body once the Argentine got out of his defensive shell and tried to win.

This win could be a watershed moment and time will tell if this shows the level of Donovan or shows that he can't be rattled and this will be help once he steps up to elite British/European level fighters or even world level opponents.

Lewis Crocker destroyed game but over matched Jose Felix after having to patiently wait out an energetic early rounds opponent. Once the Native Mexican got off his toes it was only a matter of time before Felix was counting sheep as he brought only a knife to a gun fight and was violently dropped in the 4th round with a body shot and then violently knocked down with a counter punch in the 5th and had an argument to continue after the 2nd knock down but it was only a matter time before he would have been knocked cold.

No dog in this fight but Chev Clarke looks like he went to every pharmacy in GB for "supplements". He also must have consulted team Joshua about wash out dates for these supplements.

Updating the evening DAZN card and Alan Picasso looked like a million dollar baby for 4 rounds or so and then limped home with a probable rib injury. His opponent was a typical Mexican-American junk yard dog type who looked like he came out of central casting for a gang member role in the movies and took a beating and kept on ticking but never really threatened the red headed Mexican but he did dull the red hot image of the blue chip prospect.

In the main event John Ryder took his inevitable beating and was knocked down multiple times and was rescued by ring officials as his corner, officials and even team Golden Boy tried to tell the referee that the Ryder corner was pulling their man.

As I stated in an earlier post Oscar confirmed he and Hearn had a working agreement to cross promote fights together when it seemed fit to do so. These fights could involve cash cow Ryan Garcia and Haney who seems to be in the Hearn stable again.

PS Picasso is only a middle name of Alan Picasso as his real surname is Romero so if you are looking to watch this fight on Youtube or a pirate site you may not find this surname for the fight search.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Charlo reminds me of a factory worker that wins the lottery and vows to come back to work after a sabbatical but has changed his number and his employer can't reach him but then vaguely states he is coming back to work. The Canelo money has taken the desire of Charlo and the alphabet soup organizations are within their rights of pulling a strip tease on the dormant champion.

Updating the Irish prospects card and Paddy Donovan had a rough patch against his Argentine opponent but never panicked and stuck to his game plan and broke down his opponent to the body once the Argentine got out of his defensive shell and tried to win.

This win could be a watershed moment and time will tell if this shows the level of Donovan or shows that he can't be rattled and this will be help once he steps up to elite British/European level fighters or even world level opponents.

Lewis Crocker destroyed game but over matched Jose Felix after having to patiently wait out an energetic early rounds opponent. Once the Native Mexican got off his toes it was only a matter of time before Felix was counting sheep as he brought only a knife to a gun fight and was violently dropped in the 4th round with a body shot and then violently knocked down with a counter punch in the 5th and had an argument to continue after the 2nd knock down but it was only a matter time before he would have been knocked cold.

No dog in this fight but Chev Clarke looks like he went to every pharmacy in GB for "supplements". He also must have consulted team Joshua about wash out dates for these supplements.

Updating the evening DAZN card and Alan Picasso looked like a million dollar baby for 4 rounds or so and then limped home with a probable rib injury. His opponent was a typical Mexican-American junk yard dog type who looked like he came out of central casting for a gang member role in the movies and took a beating and kept on ticking but never really threatened the red headed Mexican but he did dull the red hot image of the blue chip prospect.

In the main event John Ryder took his inevitable beating and was knocked down multiple times and was rescued by ring officials as his corner, officials and even team Golden Boy tried to tell the referee that the Ryder corner was pulling their man.

As I stated in an earlier post Oscar confirmed he and Hearn had a working agreement to cross promote fights together when it seemed fit to do so. These fights could involve cash cow Ryan Garcia and Haney who seems to be in the Hearn stable again.

PS Picasso is only a middle name of Alan Picasso as his real surname is Romero so if you are looking to watch this fight on Youtube or a pirate site you may not find this surname for the fight search.
I can't believe no posters mentioned this but Fury vs Usyk is postponed due to a cut over Fury's eye while sparring. It amazed me he was sparring so close to a fight with normal head gear. You would think he would have used a full shield that looks similar to the old primitive NFL lineman face masks or old NHL goalie face masks.

Supposedly promoters are trying to save the show and trying to bring in a last minute replacement to face the raring to go Usyk. The way the Saudis throw around their money it could be a live opponent not a paper ranked patsy.

We also have two cards this weekend on GB with a domestic scrap for the number 1 contender to face the eventual Beterbiev vs Bivol winner. As far as I can tell only the only White boxer on this card is a B side cannon fodder opponent from Eastern Europe and he is fighting a heavyweight prospect.

Since Boxxer started showing cards on Sky tv and Peacock aside from the main events the cards have been very thin this card is no exception, it's rather disappointing as they have "stole" fighters from Hearn with bigger purses but really haven't extended bigger pay days down to mid card fight like Hearn has done for years.

In a competing time slot drug cheat Connor Benn fights an obscure opponent and is in a likely showcase bout but The Romford Bull Johnny Fisher has a showcase bout against an Eastern European opponent who spots a 10 and 1 record. You would think he is fighting an opponent with a paper record but on the previously mentioned card a once beaten Mulatto prospect had his 0 taken by a similar Afro-Brazilian opponent who cuffed him around and caused a bad cut which led to a stoppage. Until the bout is fought nothing can be taken for granted in the heavyweight division.

PS my harsh stance on Benn is due to the obvious physiological changes he has undergone since he turned pro his head now looks like he is wearing a helmet. If you look at his pro debut photos his skull looked normal, his skull change is a side affect of HGH usage over X years and if Hearn had any credibility he would dump Benn like how he dumped Miller like a hot potato when he tested positive for everything under the sun before his title fight with Joshua.

Benn won't be dumped because he is potential gold mine in British PPV sales if he keeps on winning with big domestic scraps and an eventual world title shot. https://fightnews.com/fury-injured-usyk-fight-postponed/157968

Last edited:

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Well I had a feeling this would happen as fury has backed out of the usyk fight. Apparently has a cut but there is talk of him being battered in sparring. This guy is the biggest fraud in boxing. 35 and can’t stay in shape and maybe lost to an mma fighter. I will never support this bum again.

Truthman

Guru
As far as I can tell only the only White boxer on this card is a B side cannon fodder opponent from Eastern Europe and he is fighting a heavyweight prospect.

Since Boxxer started showing cards on Sky tv and Peacock aside from the main events the cards have been very thin this card is no exception, it's rather disappointing as they have "stole" fighters from Hearn with bigger purses but really haven't extended bigger pay days down to mid card fight like Hearn has done for years.
That's Boxxer and the left wing cuck Ben Shalom for you. He's all about 'diversity'- black and brown boxers and female boxers. I noticed it straight away with his signings. His stable is weak as ****, and almost all his signings have lost. Sky boxing has really gone downhill since he came.

Truthman

Guru
Jimmy Sains is one of my favourite and one of the best prospects in my opinion right now. He's a beast!

Love this KO tonight of the hapless Mexican at 2.55

NikoDuke

Mentor
That's Boxxer and the left wing cuck Ben Shalom for you. He's all about 'diversity'- black and brown boxers and female boxers. I noticed it straight away with his signings. His stable is weak as ****, and almost all his signings have lost. Sky boxing has really gone downhill since he came.
Shalom is a one of the Chosen Inc. who somehow came into the significant $ needed to catapult Boxxer as a top promoter in the UK..he's a used car salesman..

NikoDuke

Mentor
Well I had a feeling this would happen as fury has backed out of the usyk fight. Apparently has a cut but there is talk of him being battered in sparring. This guy is the biggest fraud in boxing. 35 and can’t stay in shape and maybe lost to an mma fighter. I will never support this bum again.
The biggest fraud is boxing? Nah..he's been overall good for our cause in boxing.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
The biggest fraud is boxing? Nah..he's been overall good for our cause in boxing.
Yes he is. He can’t be bothered to ever come into shape for a fight. He consistently pulls out of fights because he is not 8n shape and makes tons of excuses, he was dropped by cruiserweights. I much rather support usyk who takes his profession seriously and always is in shape.

The Hock

Master
I like both Fury and Usyk. Very different personalities. I can't stress enough that Fury is of Irish Traveler heritage (do some research on them). They are white as hell, unlike the Roma, and are very DGAF in their approach to life. Fury could care less about who approves or disapproves of him and how he does things. I doubt there are any Traveler boy scout troops. His coming out on top in the Wilder trilogy alone should have him in the white boxer Valhalla.

Usyk? What's not to like? Gone way further as a heavy than I thought he would. Ton of personality and funny as hell, while being dead serious about his boxing career. Yes he does have that edge over Fury.

By now this was supposed to be the huge Wilder-Joshua showdown. But Fury and Usyk monkey wrenched that (((media preferred))) matchup.

That's a big win right there.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I read that Shalom heavily leveraged himself to start up his promotional company. Who knows what debt levels he has to manage to run day to day operations.

As far as I know CBS is the only White fighter at the championship level that Shalom has and he was supposed to be the B side fall guy for Okolie to hug and box and win another snooze fest against but CBS blew up that script.

As for yesterday Johnny Fisher destroyed a human target from the Ukraine based out of Montreal. The win was logical but Fisher looked good putting together his combinations of course a litmus test will be what happens when somebody capable of absorbing punishment fires back.

Fisher may fight on a Saudi card or headlining a domestic prospects card according to Hearn.

It also looks like if the figures add up to both sides Haney vs Garcia is a wrap as Pops Haney all but confirmed that he wants this fight and would be willing to go to Saudi Arabia to stage the fight. If this happen it would be for a record total purse in the history of the 140 pound division.

Also we found out the new date for the 4 belt show down between Fury and Usyk which will be 3 months after the first date and both camps have huge fines of 10 million dollars for pulling out of the fight without a valid medical reason. https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-f...avyweight-championship-rescheduled-18--181179

Truthman

Guru
Yes he is. He can’t be bothered to ever come into shape for a fight. He consistently pulls out of fights because he is not 8n shape and makes tons of excuses, he was dropped by cruiserweights. I much rather support usyk who takes his profession seriously and always is in shape.
Usyk is my fave but I'm a fan of both. But 'dropped by cruiserweights' is some nonsense' barrel scraping. He was only dropped once by former cruiser world champ Steve Cunningham at Heavyweight if that's what you mean, then came back to be the only person to ever knock him out so it's meaningless. Knockdowns happen in boxing (especially at heavyweight) and he came back and won.

It's actually really impressive how Fury gets dropped, yet always wins. It shows he's a true winner of massive heart. Much rather that happens, than say Lennox Lewis, who was dropped just twice but knocked out those two times with KO losses.

Fury has proven his greatness already with his wins against Klitschko and Wilder, and some other good wins. He's had every belt. He's done a lot.

Truthman

Guru
I read that Shalom heavily leveraged himself to start up his promotional company. Who knows what debt levels he has to manage to run day to day operations.

As far as I know CBS is the only White fighter at the championship level that Shalom has and he was supposed to be the B side fall guy for Okolie to hug and box and win another snooze fest against but CBS blew up that script.
It's very strange how he suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Sky might pull the plug on boxing I think.. 'Gman Boxing' has interesting videos on youtube talking about how poor a job Shalom has done.

and Billam-Smith is the only male world champion he has, and the best fighter in his stable. yet this main photo on the Boxxer fighters page on their website doesn't even include him. (or Olympic Gold medalist Lauren Davies). The photo shows what Ben Shalom is about!

Boxxer.png