Kovalev vs Pascal

Westside

Hall of Famer
A little bit better, but he has to continue to let his hands go. Not impressed with him.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Kellerman keeps saying Glazkov is much bigger and Cunningham is a tiny CW.

But Cunningham is taller with a longer reach, as much a natural HW as Glazkov.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The first Russian fought like a kid who's in boxing because his father got him into it. I don't think he really wants to be a fighter, judging from his body language and attitude.

Glazkov frustrating to watch so far. It may be he's not what we thought he was.

Glazkov is dissapointing. I thought he lost against Malik Scott but it was ruled a draw.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Nice overhand right to close out the round. Dude, he needs a fire lit under him!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Dang Glazkov looks wore slap out.

Westside

Hall of Famer
A very winnable fight for Glaskov, he just needs to will it. Throw power shots in close.

Cunningham winning tonight will really make Tyson Fury's win over him look good. I thought Fury was sensational that night in breaking Cunningham down.

Glazkov needs to follow that exact plan that got Fury the win: Brawl with him on the ropes and use your size.

Glazkov not applying enough pressure or throwing enough, doesnt help that hes smaller than Tyson Fury as well. But theres still a few rounds left.

Glazkov needs to throw it all at Cunningham.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Glaskov needs to throw the kitchen sink at Steven last half of the rounds. NOW!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Glaskov is tired and needs to dig deep just to drop him. He will lost unless he gets a KO or knockdown.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Glaskov will be lucky to get a draw. Some rds were close. maybe a W. But like I said I was not impressed with him. Several times he hurt Steve but lacked the instinct to put him away. As for Steve he will not be going anywhere

Both fighters deserve credit for an honest effort. Glazkov landed some great shots in the last few rounds, but Cunningham has heart and stayed on his feet.

I wasn't scoring the fight as Im just watching for fun. Seemed like a close fight, Glazkov took the last 3 rounds. Probably a draw or so?

PS) Tyson Fury looks great after this.

PPS) Cunningham beats Wilder.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Wlad is gonna ko whoever gets this win.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Once every 10 years a bone is thrown to our fighters. Glaskov with the win. He has to do something about his condition and explosiveness.

The Hock

Master
Nothing to celebrate. Glaskov did come on at the end, but I thought he lost. Looks like it's going to hard for him to lose a decision. Is he connected maybe?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Congratulations to Glazkov!
Justice prevails! :clap2: :thumbsup:

HBO commentary was very biased and misleading.

I had it 115-113 in favor of Vyacheslav.

Now he'll receive a much deserved title shot and a good payday against Klitschko.