Kovalev vs Pascal

Ambrose

Master
Watching undercard right now. Lepikhin is fighting Chilemba. Lepikhin has some skills but his stance is too short, his output is low, and he doesn't have much power. I expect him to lose a decision.

Dont like being negative about a white boxer, but this really is a poor performance from Lepikhin. Its bizarre that he's not letting his hands go. He's giving up on the fight.

Ambrose

Master
Lepikhin loses wide decision. He looked fit enough but weak; also liked he hadn't been sparring enough; bad timing; couldn't connect with any power shots at distance. Needs to go back to gym.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Dont like being negative about a white boxer, but this really is a poor performance from Lepikhin. Its bizarre that he's not letting his hands go. He's giving up on the fight.

Horrible performance by Lepikhin. Before the fight started I thought it was gimme for him. Based on fighting one of Buddy McGurit's fighters. I thought the McGurit curse would carry the day. LOL

Ambrose

Master

Looks like he hasn't been sparring.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

I agree. It seems like he just didn't want to fight. What he hell was he doing in the 7th laying on the ropes? He almost looked like he was high or something during this fight.

Ambrose

Master
He looks like he's 20 pounds lighter but certainly looks faster. It's good for him against a small fighter like Cunningham but he's too small for the bigger heavys.

Agree 100%

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I agree. It seems like he just didn't want to fight. What he hell was he doing in the 7th laying on the ropes? He almost looked like he was high or something during this fight.

He fought like a man whos kinfolks were tied up in a basement somewhere, being held as leverage.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Glazkov needs to step on the gas and let his hands go.

The Hock

Master
The first Russian fought like a kid who's in boxing because his father got him into it. I don't think he really wants to be a fighter, judging from his body language and attitude.

Glazkov frustrating to watch so far. It may be he's not what we thought he was.