John Duddy

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I've been watching some of John Duddy's earlier fights. He looked very good against Haitian Lenord Pierre, KOing him in round one. Pierre was 16-0, Duddy was 8-0 at the time of that fight.

He easily dominated and KOed several other black opponents such as Johnson and Coleman.

I think John Duddy may still have excellent potential.

Sean

Mentor
Duddy is a very good fighter, with potential to be one of the best. His problem is consistency. He's really hot and cold. He'll need to be on top of his game tonight or Vanda will beat him. Come on Duddy!
smiley32.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
The change of trainers seems to have done wonders for Duddy's boxing ablility. He has won the 1st three rounds. He is using an excellent jab.

Sidenote: It sounds like the telecast has a caste clown working: Dan "the dork" Dierdorf!
smiley5.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Duddy is pitching a shut out. Excellent boxing from him.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Duddy won 9 out of 10. Vanda won the last round. Good performance for Duddy, basically using his jab. I think he will be almost unstoppable at 154 lbs, where he should fight.

Westside

Hall of Famer
LLips, no I am watching the stream.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Sorry LLips, i thought it was posted. Cotto steam rolled this jennings guy. Cotto looked good after suffering an ADW from Margarito. I look forward to more of Cotto. Up next is Kelly Pavlik the Middleweight Champion of the World!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Go Kelly! At least Jennings didn't embarrass himself. Tough English guy but outclassed.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Great night for our fighters:

Wolak, Duddy, Korobov and Pavlik won and Jennings didn't embarrass himself.

The UFC fights went very well too!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Next is Adamek by Ko is 6 rounds or less!!!.

I'm eagerly awaiting the Adamek fight! His last one was one of the most exciting of 2008.

He's become one of my favorite fighters.