Joe Biden's America

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer

Warhawk_46

Master
Anyone who has lived in a city in the north has few illusions about dealing with blacks but the north also is much more segregated than the south is.

In the south there are lots of towns that are 20-30 percent black. In New Jersey it’s either 5 percent black or 75 percent in my experience.

The white flight in the north is much more pronounced so people who never dealt w vibrancy growing up is greater I think.
Lot of truth to this. Far more segregation in the NE and Midwest than down south.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Lot of truth to this. Far more segregation in the NE and Midwest than down south.
Same here in the Kansas City area. You know when you have ventured into an area that is majority black. Doors locked, handgun at the ready, pass through as quickly as possible.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Anyone who has lived in a city in the north has few illusions about dealing with blacks but the north also is much more segregated than the south is.

In the south there are lots of towns that are 20-30 percent black. In New Jersey it’s either 5 percent black or 75 percent in my experience.

The white flight in the north is much more pronounced so people who never dealt w vibrancy growing up is greater I think.
Not sure I completely understand this discussion, but as a southerner here's what I've experienced and seen in my lifetime. NJ Demographics say that the state is 55% white and 13% black and almost 22% Hispanic. North Carolina, where I live is over 72% white, but has a black population of 22% and 9% Hispanic. So, although there are more blacks, there is also more whites percentage wise. I will say the numbers are a bit confusing because depending on where you look, the numbers change. In Tennessee, the white population is 73% and 16% black, so lots more whites than blacks percentage wise in Tennesse than in New Jersey.
If the North is more segregated than the South, I don't see how, but correct me if I'm wrong, it was the Northern liberals that brought their politics/ desegregation to the South. I have posted about my experience as an elementary school student when blacks were bused into all white schools. I promise you that idea didn't come from where I'm from!
I have also discussed how North Carolina has changed from a red state to a purple state, but not because of the native North Carolinians. Charlotte, North Carolina is the second largest banking entity behind New York City. Raleigh, NC is the home of the Research Triangle. It's the influx of white liberals from the North from New York, Connecticut, etc. that has changed the South.
It's very disheartening to see how the North has messed up their area of the country only to want to move down here and completely screw up the South!
BTW, the first interracial relationship I was ever exposed to was when I traveled up North.
So, again I'm not sure I understand this discussion, but it seems to me that there was more segregation in the South based on my experience.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Newark nj is now 13 percent white non Hispanic. In the 50s it was greater than 80 percent white non Hispanic.

However even in a city of 300k people with those abysmal numbers there are a couple of neighborhoods whose populations are much whiter and there are more neighborhoods that are essentially 100 percent black.

Now I don’t know why blacks ventured to places like Newark after world war 2, but what I do know is that the city had a big increase in crime in the 60s. Had huge race riots in ‘67 and will never be the same again.

Sure the devils play there but so what? Fans come in, see the game and leave. No one hangs around and they sure as hell don’t walk around near the arena at night.

The only way to revitalize a place like that is to change it’s demographics and there isn’t enough there to draw people in to gentrify it ( recolonize it).

That’s just Newark. That doesn’t include Camden, Patterson, East Orange, Irvington, and quite a few others. Check out the demographics on Wikipedia for further proof. Jersey city has made some strides but in reality it won’t go back to what it was - a city filled w law abiding working class whites. Now it will be a bedroom community for young people in the finance industry coupled w neighborhoods you would never walk through.

Now on the other hand you have towns like mendham, Chatham and rumson that are nearly 100 percent white non Hispanics. No crime, good schools etc.

people who live in towns like these have no real experience with vibrancy (lucky them). Except their lack of experience also tends to lead them to overestimate the benefits of vibrancy.

Anyway, that’s what I meant that the north is more segregated, There are more individual towns and they have they own schools . The ones white enough to have good schools don’t want outsiders and frankly I don’t blame them.

I can’t speak for North Carolina because I haven’t lived there, was more trying to explain the wffed up situation in places like New Jersey .

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Newark nj is now 13 percent white non Hispanic. In the 50s it was greater than 80 percent white non Hispanic.

However even in a city of 300k people with those abysmal numbers there are a couple of neighborhoods whose populations are much whiter and there are more neighborhoods that are essentially 100 percent black.

Now I don’t know why blacks ventured to places like Newark after world war 2, but what I do know is that the city had a big increase in crime in the 60s. Had huge race riots in ‘67 and will never be the same again.

Sure the devils play there but so what? Fans come in, see the game and leave. No one hangs around and they sure as hell don’t walk around near the arena at night.

The only way to revitalize a place like that is to change it’s demographics and there isn’t enough there to draw people in to gentrify it ( recolonize it).

That’s just Newark. That doesn’t include Camden, Patterson, East Orange, Irvington, and quite a few others. Check out the demographics on Wikipedia for further proof. Jersey city has made some strides but in reality it won’t go back to what it was - a city filled w law abiding working class whites. Now it will be a bedroom community for young people in the finance industry coupled w neighborhoods you would never walk through.

Now on the other hand you have towns like mendham, Chatham and rumson that are nearly 100 percent white non Hispanics. No crime, good schools etc.

people who live in towns like these have no real experience with vibrancy (lucky them). Except their lack of experience also tends to lead them to overestimate the benefits of vibrancy.

Anyway, that’s what I meant that the north is more segregated, There are more individual towns and they have they own schools . The ones white enough to have good schools don’t want outsiders and frankly I don’t blame them.

I can’t speak for North Carolina because I haven’t lived there, was more trying to explain the wffed up situation in places like New Jersey .
I understand. The larger cities here such as Charlotte are like 40/30 white to black and 15-20 Hispanic. Probably a little more white in Raleigh.
Where you'll find demographics like 90% white would be in the suburban areas. Out in the country, what my grandparents used to call it. Sorry for the rant in the prior post.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I understand. The larger cities here such as Charlotte are like 40/30 white to black and 15-20 Hispanic. Probably a little more white in Raleigh.
Where you'll find demographics like 90% white would be in the suburban areas. Out in the country, what my grandparents used to call it. Sorry for the rant in the prior post.
No need for apology bro. We are on the same page and though I have the misfortune to be a native of what has to be the worst state in the “Union”, I appreciate the southern insight.

I have since fled New Jersey for more southerly climes and never intend to return.

NikoDuke

Mentor
If the North is more segregated than the South, I don't see how, but correct me if I'm wrong, it was the Northern liberals that brought their politics/ desegregation to the South. I have posted about my experience as an elementary school student when blacks were bused into all white schools. I promise you that idea didn't come from where I'm from!
I have also discussed how North Carolina has changed from a red state to a purple state, but not because of the native North Carolinians. Charlotte, North Carolina is the second largest banking entity behind New York City. Raleigh, NC is the home of the Research Triangle. It's the influx of white liberals from the North from New York, Connecticut, etc. that has changed the South.
Yes the busing idea came from Northern Liberals but, more specifically Jewish liberals from the North. Wasn't a bunch of Italians from Staten Island who pushed this.

Also it's a shame that the Northerners are ruining NC and specifically the Charlotte area but, I guess that's what happens when a state or region desires greater affluence and a " higher standard of living". I would hazard that the same will happen to West Virginia if they prioritize $ over culture..

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yes the busing idea came from Northern Liberals but, more specifically Jewish liberals from the North. Wasn't a bunch of Italians from Staten Island who pushed this.

Also it's a shame that the Northerners are ruining NC and specifically the Charlotte area but, I guess that's what happens when a state or region desires greater affluence and a " higher standard of living". I would hazard that the same will happen to West Virginia if they prioritize $ over culture..
Or micks from Boston.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Of course not it wasn’t Irish or Italians. The Jews could change that bus scheme and not be affected by it in the slightest, yet get to cry racism. Win,win - for the early lifers anyway.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Stomping out white kids 5 on 1.
That’s daily in any given ghetto. It’s getting to the point having your white kids in public schools is child abuse. Sad.

I love how the African invaders dad says the kid with a fractured skull is not innocent. His son was attacked first. Therefore it is okay to maul whitey 5 on 1.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
That’s daily in any given ghetto. It’s getting to the point having your white kids in public schools is child abuse. Sad.

I love how the African invaders dad says the kid with a fractured skull is not innocent. His son was attacked first. Therefore it is okay to maul whitey 5 on 1.
Look up his dad on Facebook. He has a picture with a gun. He’s a real winner and obviously playing victim for his son. The hatred they have for whites is just flat out shocking.

Warhawk_46

Master
Same here in the Kansas City area. You know when you have ventured into an area that is majority black. Doors locked, handgun at the ready, pass through as quickly as possible.
I carry with me every time I drive through Milwaukee when I need to go to the office.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Most female sports in the US are so annoying that this really doesn’t even upset me personally and that South Park clip was hilarious.

Think of all of the damage title 9 has done. If women’s sports get overrun w trannies, so be it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Vivek can be a good stalking horse for Trump this election season. Just as so often "conservatives" trot out a black person to say what needs to be said because they're too cowardly to do it themselves, it's the same with Vivek. He's smart and very fast on his feet. Some think he's a phony and maybe he is, but all politics in this country has become phony to a large degree. Hard to disagree with anything he says here:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Vivek can be a good stalking horse for Trump this election season. Just as so often "conservatives" trot out a black person to say what needs to be said because they're too cowardly to do it themselves, it's the same with Vivek. He's smart and very fast on his feet. Some think he's a phony and maybe he is, but all politics in this country has become phony to a large degree. Hard to disagree with anything he says here:

I'm starting to listen to Vivek more and more. When he brought up the Great Replacement during the last debate he stepped into place where few people on the national scene dare to go.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer

He has said a lot of good things which his skin color allows him to. Bill ackman who is Jewish and Elon musk really hit this one out of the park as well.