Joe Biden's America

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
He has said a lot of good things which his skin color allows him to. Bill ackman who is Jewish and Elon musk really hit this one out of the park as well.

Ackman, a jew, only started criticizing DIE (the correct way that genocial acronym should be spelled) when the eternal-victim brigade started lumping jews in with White people. he didn’t give a damn about it when the DIE folks were targeting White folks for the last several decades, but now that jews are starting to be (rightfully in many cases) called out he’s suddenly speaking up.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I'm starting to listen to Vivek more and more. When he brought up the Great Replacement during the last debate he stepped into place where few people on the national scene dare to go.
Vivek is clearly an intelligent, quick-witted man who says a lot of good things. the bottom line from my perspective, though, is that he’s NEVER going to speak up for the interests of White people. he’s not White, so 1) i don't expect him to, and so 2) i don’t want him to be in a leadership position over White people.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Cfg
Vivek is clearly an intelligent, quick-witted man who says a lot of good things. the bottom line from my perspective, though, is that he’s NEVER going to speak up for the interests of White people. he’s not White, so 1) i don't expect him to, and so 2) i don’t want him to be in a leadership position over White people.
while I agree with you on both points, I don’t think there is a single American politician that actually does care about the interests of white Americans.

Pathetic that it takes a Vivek to highlight this difference.

Kaptain

Master
As far as thoughs of us who think Donald Trump will change anything - a snippet of his latest speech popped up on my video feed and it was just another punch in the gut. His plan to deal with millions of illegal immigrants isn't to deport them all - just the dangerous ones. Yah, as if that will happen. The powers that be just might let Trump win this next election just to laugh at all of us who tied our wagons to his horse. He will keep all of his promises to Israel though.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Ackman, a jew, only started criticizing DIE (the correct way that genocial acronym should be spelled) when the eternal-victim brigade started lumping jews in with White people. he didn’t give a damn about it when the DIE folks were targeting White folks for the last several decades, but now that jews are starting to be (rightfully in many cases) called out he’s suddenly speaking up.
I don’t doubt it. He is sure getting the whitey treatment with big bad Al Sharpton protesting by his offices. Sad that it took a Jew to get a racist, affirmative action plagiarist fired.

NikoDuke

Mentor
As far as thoughs of us who think Donald Trump will change anything - a snippet of his latest speech popped up on my video feed and it was just another punch in the gut. His plan to deal with millions of illegal immigrants isn't to deport them all - just the dangerous ones. Yah, as if that will happen. The powers that be just might let Trump win this next election just to laugh at all of us who tied our wagons to his horse. He will keep all of his promises to Israel though.
Trump isn't going to do much on immigration as he doesn't fully appreciate the detrimental affects mass immigration (legal or not) has on quality of life.. Trump is just the appetizer until a real leader emerges.

Trump isn't going to do much on immigration as he doesn't fully appreciate the detrimental affects mass immigration (legal or not) has on quality of life.. Trump is just the appetizer until a real leader emerges.

You need better leaders than Trump. You need many leaders which results in more adherents and a larger movement.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Yup. This savior mentality relying on just one guy is not gonna cut it.
Trump is running to stay out of jail. I tried and tried to remain loyal to him but now I see just how bad the guy is. Apparently when Mike pence was rushed to safety on January 6th trumps response was “ so what”. He would throw his own kids under the bus.

Trump is running to stay out of jail. I tried and tried to remain loyal to him but now I see just how bad the guy is. Apparently when Mike pence was rushed to safety on January 6th trumps response was “ so what”. He would throw his own kids under the bus.

Well said. Trump, along with being for only himself, is a political dead end. Trump would be a 78-year old lame duck. One way or another Trump in 2024 means failure.

And he wants Haley as running mate.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Well said. Trump, along with being for only himself, is a political dead end. Trump would be a 78-year old lame duck. One way or another Trump in 2024 means failure.

And he wants Haley as running mate.
I also heard Taylor Greene and Kari lake as running mates. Either way he is big trouble. Apparently he wants trade wars with numerous companies as well.

Warhawk_46

Master
Vivek can be a good stalking horse for Trump this election season. Just as so often "conservatives" trot out a black person to say what needs to be said because they're too cowardly to do it themselves, it's the same with Vivek. He's smart and very fast on his feet. Some think he's a phony and maybe he is, but all politics in this country has become phony to a large degree. Hard to disagree with anything he says here:

I’m definitely a fan of much he has said and alluded to doing if in office (namely gutting federal agencies).

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Crazy stuff! Gab is pretty lit right now. The noticing intensifies!!!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Warhawk_46

Master
Cfg

while I agree with you on both points, I don’t think there is a single American politician that actually does care about the interests of white Americans.

Pathetic that it takes a Vivek to highlight this difference.
He may or may not care about white Americans, I think that is actually up for debate. But if he is bringing up the Great Replacement (which he has) then that does mean he isn’t pussy-footing around this issue of replacing whites with browns.

To me that is nothing but a positive as the more people like Vivek and Tucker bring this up, coupled with Democrats on video record of rejoicing in it, the more it becomes tangible to the average American who hasn’t familiarity with it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Been there plenty of times. Doesn’t take long for non whites to ruin everything around them. UW Whitewater also has a Negro Chancellor to pair with their newly arrived amigos.

Warhawk_46

Master
Been there plenty of times. Doesn’t take long for non whites to ruin everything around them. UW Whitewater also has a Negro Chancellor to pair with their newly arrived amigos.
I live not far from Whitewater. It is past time for those citizens there to take matters into their own hands. Diversity is a weakness and destroys the unity homogeneity naturally creates.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I live not far from Whitewater. It is past time for those citizens there to take matters into their own hands. Diversity is a weakness and destroys the unity homogeneity naturally creates.
Exactly why they are dumping them in small white towns. Cities have already been conquered.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

This is why I spell diversity like this, DIEversity because whites cease to exist. Mulitcultural and I think "white replacement".