Jerusalem Post: Israel will deport 50,000 Black Africans

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Yishai: "Every African 'infiltrator' will return home"

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=248630

Interior Minister Eli Yishai vowed Thursday to exert every effort to see that "the last of the infiltrators return to their countries," referring to the some 50,000 African economic migrants, asylum seekers and refugees currently in Israel.

Orit Marom, Advocacy coordinator at ASSAF the Aid Organization for Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Israel said "Eli Yishai, at the Interior Ministry, didn’t check any asylum request from the Eritreans and the Sudanese who make 90% of the asylum seekers. Therefore, there is no basis for him to assess that they are not refugees because he knows nothing about their situation."

What's ironic about this: "liberal" Jews have been the strongest advocates of non-whites coming to European countries and to Canada, the USA and Australia.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That would be more difficult.

But there have been a lot of Africans coming into Denmark, Poland, Sweden, and other European countries.

And when anyone suggests deporting them, it's Jews in high positions that level accusations of racism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Vq_e2Z1ug&feature=player_embedded

Yes, it would be nothing short of impossible. My friend recently went on vacation to Poland and he claims he only saw one black there. At least not all European countries are having these problems.

I really don't understand blacks at all. Most of them hate whites yet they constantly try and move into lily white neighborhoods. They know the benefits of living in a white neighborhood like a very low crime rate and safety.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Yes, it would be nothing short of impossible. My friend recently went on vacation to Poland and he claims he only saw one black there. At least not all European countries are having these problems.

I really don't understand blacks at all. Most of them hate whites yet they constantly try and move into lily white neighborhoods. They know the benefits of living in a white neighborhood like a very low crime rate and safety.

Some of the Polish posters on ESB are saying a a lot of negroes have been coming into Poland recently. They said the negroes are still mostly in certain cities and neighborhoods, but they are increasing now at an alarming rate.

There was a news story about a negro who came to Poland and infected about 40 Polish girls with HIV. Here is a video about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yB69UkJGwk

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Some of the Polish posters on ESB are saying a a lot of negroes have been coming into Poland recently. They said the negroes are still mostly in certain cities and neighborhoods, but they are increasing now at an alarming rate.

There was a news story about a negro who came to Poland and infected about 40 Polish girls with HIV. Here is a video about it:

I wasn't aware of that and I do have some family in Poland. I know that Poland's black population can't be more than a half of one percent right but but If it is increasing like you say then it's very disturbing. I can't believe that 40 Polish girls would sleep with a negro. I live in town with the highest Polish percentage in the entire country here in NJ and 99.9% of Polish girls want nothing to do with negroes.

From what I've heard the ones that do come to Poland go their to study. I can't imagine them being very welcome as most Polish people dislike blacks and are aware of their violent behavior.

Paleocon

Guru

What's ironic about this: "liberal" Jews have been the strongest advocates of non-whites coming to European countries and to Canada, the USA and Australia.

It isn't really ironic. It is simply that Jews are only interested in exploiting Western nations. They feel no connection to people or soil. Western countries are nothing more than economic zones. And if the West declines, the Jews will go jump on the next big thing to make some more money. The fact that 50,000 Africans were let into Israel to begin with indicates that even Israel's Jews are so rootless they don't even care about their supposedly sacred homeland.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I understand Russia is the most unwelcoming place for negros. Most are beaten, flee back home or infiltrate some other liberal European country or just disappear. I believe negros in Russia are almost non-existent. Anyone know more?

Mercadier

It isn't really ironic. It is simply that Jews are only interested in exploiting Western nations. They feel no connection to people or soil. Western countries are nothing more than economic zones. And if the West declines, the Jews will go jump on the next big thing to make some more money. The fact that 50,000 Africans were let into Israel to begin with indicates that even Israel's Jews are so rootless they don't even care about their supposedly sacred homeland.

Well said!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Ah yes, the z1onists & their overt hypocrisy. They're all for Europe, Canada & United States taking an endless stream of untermenschen, but (understandably) don't want the scourge in their lands.

I wasn't aware of that and I do have some family in Poland. I know that Poland's black population can't be more than a half of one percent right but but If it is increasing like you say then it's very disturbing. I can't believe that 40 Polish girls would sleep with a negro. I live in town with the highest Polish percentage in the entire country here in NJ and 99.9% of Polish girls want nothing to do with negroes.

From what I've heard the ones that do come to Poland go their to study. I can't imagine them being very welcome as most Polish people dislike blacks and are aware of their violent behavior.
This is why "If" jews or some other group have an ideal they can breed the white race out of existence its really just a waste of time.

All this negro done was take out maybe forty weak-minded, self-hating, libral white women. They wont breed now and will soon be gone. That only makes the white gene pool stronger.
In the future our race doesnt need feeble-minded young female breeders without a natrual feeling of kinship to her own race.

And as far as Polish American women being repulsed by negros. studies have shown that immigrats average a much higher IQ than people in their country of origin....

Truthteller

Mentor
I understand Russia is the most unwelcoming place for negros. Most are beaten, flee back home or infiltrate some other liberal European country or just disappear. I believe negros in Russia are almost non-existent. Anyone know more?

Reports are coming out that NBA owner/Caste clown deluxe Mikhail Prokhorov wants to be President of Russia. Think the Cultural Marxists wouldn't love seeing a guy who idolizes blacks as the next Russian leader? Can you imagine all the blacks that will flood in from Africa if this jack@ss is elected? Since buying the Nets, he's fired a white coach and replaced him with a black (Avery Johnson). Hired a black GM (Billy King?) and rid the roster of the few white players Kiki Vandewege brought in -- Ryan Anderson, Chris Quinn, ect.

Hopefully this nut-sack never gets anywhere close to being Russian president:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...gainst-putin/2011/12/13/gIQAoQYHsO_story.html

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Truthteller with Putin being a former KGB agent I doubt that clown ever gets close to any position of power in Russia.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
another one of these jewish russian oligarchs

"Prokhorov’s maternal grandmother, Anna Belkina, was a prominent microbiologist who during the war stayed in Moscow to make vaccines while Tamara was moved east to safety. Belkina was Jewish but avoided the fate of many of her colleagues who were fined, exiled or killed during the tide of anti-Semitism that swept through Soviet society after World War II."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/31/magazine/31prokhorov-t.html?pagewanted=4

putin is a close friend of a lot of these, so he could be president of russia :kev:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I forgot every Russian billionaire is Al Capone with a better fitting suit. I don't know what this guys story is but in the Past Putin has jailed quite a few of these guys........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nX-ZYqtBkw

yes, but putin did so to help other jews

from wikipedia:

Since the installation of Rabbi Berel Lazar as the Chief Rabbi there have been a number of controversies associated with Chabad influence with premier Vladimir Putin, and their funding from Russian oligarchs such as Lev Leviev and Roman Abramovich.[72] Lazar is known for his purported close ties to Putin's Kremlin.[73]

Putin became close to the Chabad movement, since it is the largest Jewish organization in the FSU representing the majority of communities after a number of non-Chabad Jewish oligarchs and Rabbis including Vladimir Gusinsky (the founder of the non-Chabad Russian Jewish Congress) backed other candidates for president.[74] Lev Leviev, a chabad oligarch[75] supported Putin, and the close relationship between them led to him supporting the Chabad federation nomination of Lazar as Chief Rabbi of Russia, an appointment that Putin immediately recognized despite it not having been made by the established Jewish organisation.[76] Lazar was referred to by some as Putin's "Court Jew";[citation needed] Lazar responded to these allegations:
“ I do not know what a court Jew is. There are some people whose only purpose is to speak in condemnation of the government. I try to be objective. The situation in Russia has improved under Putin. People get pensions. The standard of living is rising. There are also negative phenomena, which deserve to be criticized. There is corruption at all levels, though that has been characteristic of Russia in the past 80 years. The reform is in bad shape and there are also many other ills.[72] â€￾

Rabbi Adolf Shayevich, who had been Chief Rabbi of Russia until 1998, argues that the Lazar is merely the appointee of Chabad and that he remains Chief Rabbi. What happened, he explains, "has nothing to with religion and everything to do with politics and business. The president invites him to receptions and does not invite me. I am not offended."[72]

Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt was expelled from Russia by order of the government, after having lived in Russia for fifteen years. According to rival oligarch Vladimir Slutsker, Goldschmidt told friends it was Slusker who had him expelled over his opposition to Chabad.[72][77] Lazer made no protest at the expulsion of his rival, and within days was appointed to Putin's Public Chamber,[78] a controversial body that human rights groups have criticised as a window dressing exercise, packed with Putin acolytes to "legitimize the government’s increasingly authoritarian policies."[79]

According to an editorial in the Jerusalem Post the reason why Lazar has not protested Putin's arrests of Jewish Oligarchs and Goldschmidt's deportation is that "Russia's own chief rabbi, Chabad emissary Berel Lazar, is essentially a Kremlin appointee who has been made to neutralize the more outspoken and politically active leaders of rival Jewish organizations."[80] In 2003 while many around the world criticised the arrest of Mikhail Khodorkovsky Lazar praised the action saying that "The future of the country shouldn’t be in the hands of one man who has money."[71]

Rival RJC chair head Yevgeny Satanovsky said that Lazar’s endorsement of the actions was intended to develop a role as the special Jew for Putin in order to strengthen the position of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement, which he said was built around the worship of Schneerson.[71] Lazar responded that "it’s no secret that I have a very good relationship with the president."[71]

Truthteller

Mentor

Getting back to the topic:

"We’ve watched states like Alabama and Arizona be torn apart by fear and anger about immigrants,” Rabbi Eric Solomon of Beth Meyer Synagogue in Raleigh said in a statement. “Here in North Carolina, we have an opportunity to do better than that. In this holiday season, let’s remember that, when we talk about immigration, we are talking about human beings who have the same hopes and desires that any of us do.”

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/10494286/

UnitingNC_billboard1_muslim_-220x165.jpg

Caption: Rabbi Solomon's Newest Christmas billboard in Raleigh, NC

Any more doubt who's pushing all this 3rd world immigration, which is leading to cultural and economic devastation around the world?

[video=youtube;7NVB9g5S4Nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NVB9g5S4Nc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Israel is Earth’s mother ship for the naturalistic, intrinsic concepts of Xenophobia, Racial Intolerance, Racial Supremacy, Religious/Cultural Zealotry, and Anti-Diversity. For thousands of years, these are perhaps “The Tribe’s†only respectable qualities. Unfortunately for whites, Yarmulke-Skulls are the only “Western†peoples permitted to harbor such beliefs without fear of consequence. I’d refer to them as “hypocrites,†but the term isn’t nearly strong enough to accurately describe their Do-As-I-Say, Not-As-I-Do conduct.

If Palestinians were creating settlements in the heartland of white America (and met with resistance from white Americans), the Yiddish-Amerikan GodHeads would bang the war-drums of “ray-o-cism,†yelp that “social justice†be done and that the little brown organisms be accepted by whites, fed by whites, financially supported by whites, encouraged to interbreed with whites, adopted by whites, allowed to perpetrate brutal crimes against whites, and that whites accept their primative, daft, alien culture whilst bastardizing their own.

I think that more Israeli women should be encouraged to incubate Palestinian spawn for 9 months. I think that Israel citizens should welcome, and fund, all forms of Turd Word Immigration. I think that innocent Jewish children should be instructed to loathe, mock, and belittle themselves. I think that Jewish teenagers should be taught that their ancestors were evil and cruel people. I think that all Israeli citizens should be fully inundated to acts of sexual perversion, rampant homosexual imagery, militant feminism, odious cultural Marxism, ceaseless political correctness, outlandish materialism, and, of course, the intense glorification of all things “Negro.†What’s the matter, Uncle Abraham, is the beautiful fate you’ve instituted upon my race not suited for your own?

Getting back to the topic:

"We’ve watched states like Alabama and Arizona be torn apart by fear and anger about immigrants,†Rabbi Eric Solomon of Beth Meyer Synagogue in Raleigh said in a statement. “Here in North Carolina, we have an opportunity to do better than that. In this holiday season, let’s remember that, when we talk about immigration, we are talking about human beings who have the same hopes and desires that any of us do.â€

UnitingNC_billboard1_muslim_-220x165.jpg

Caption: Rabbi Solomon's Newest Christmas billboard in Raleigh, NC

Any more doubt who's pushing all this 3rd world immigration, which is leading to cultural and economic devastation around the world?

The Lutheran church that my wife and I recently joined, which is located in one of the most isolated, exclusively-white, rural areas of Pennsylvania, was/is fully engaged in a comparable apex of evil-doing. The “Pastor†was/is nothing but a beardless “Rabbi,†hustling his all-white congregations to support his All-Brown, All-The-Time causes. I’d love hang this “Man of God†from the chains that hold my punching bag. Nearly every single American institution, public and private, is polluted with the same flesh-eating virus.

Rassenschaender.jpg

toadstool_pervert.jpg

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Good post, although the images are a little over the top. I think israel is in for a world of hurt. And soon. The middle east in in bad shape and the broke US can only do the heavy lifting in the way of keeping peace for so long. When that damn bursts it will overun them.

There are a lot of jews both here and in amerika that are considered vile race traitors amongst their own people in israel. The marxist poison that the jews have spread across the western world has also poisoned them too. The extreme measures that they take to try and insulate themselves from what they have spread to everyone else is a good sign of that. Their chickens will come home to roost eventually. It is just a matter of when.

Rebajlo

Mentor

whiteathlete33 - I'm surprised that You hadn't heard of Simon Mol, as this was headline news in Poland at the time.

Mate, just like anywhere else Poland has a plentiful supply of slappers who gladly lower themselves to "consort" with blacks and other non-Whites. One has to keep in mind that the "Polish" media has pushed various degrees of "multiculturalism" for the last decade and a half.

People erroneously assume that Slavic countries are somehow magically immune to the societal diseases which infect their western European, North American and Australian counterparts. The main reason that such things are comparatively rare in central and eastern Europe is that the populations haven't been saturated with the relentless propaganda of a "colour-blind" utopia, et cetera for anywhere near as long as those of the "West". Moreover, the primary ingredients of guilt induction based around the "evils" of colonialism and slavery obviously cannot be appiled in that part of Europe (although "anti-Semitism" is an even more annoying substitute...). Consider the time it took for "political correctness" to take root in its current form in the United States.

With regard to Polish-Americans despising Negroes, it's simply the usual case of people realising what the score with blacks is once they actually come into contact with them. The most fervently anti-black and anti-immigration people in Poland are generally the ones who have lived or visited the United Kingdom, France, Holland, United States, et cetera where they have witnesses black and Arab "culture" at first hand and don't wish the same "multicultural" evils to befall their own country.

Sure, the majority of Poles instinctively abhor blacks but there are plenty of brainwashed specimens about, especially among the young. Starting from the mid-1990s Polish-language "hip-hop" displaced heavy metal as the most popular musical genre among teenagers (if You're curious, put "Jeden Osiem L", "OSTR", "Kasta Squad" or "52 Debiec" into Youtube). Even otherwise very right-leaning football hooligans listen to Polish rap (although they'd still give blacks a kicking on sight).

Remember when I posted photos of John Godson, Poland's first black MP, in an Ireland-related Happy Hour thread a while ago? Well, in the latest elections held in October another black, Killion Munyama, entered Parliament on the ruling Platforma Obywatelska's ticket:

munyama.jpg

And who do You think won the inaugural "American Idol"-like "Voice of Poland" TV series? That would be Szczecin-born half-Nigerian scrote Damian Ukeje:

damian-ukeje-obm.jpg

I'll let You guess which one of his parents is Nigerian...

This isn't the Poland of Your parents and grandparents...

L

Lew

The most upsetting thing about that is that 40 Polish girls had sex with a negro. They met the fate they deserved. I wish any non black who has sex with a negro would get infected with a virus that kills them instantly. There's nothing more repulsive than a mudshark. They're tainted forever in my opinion.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I didn't know that Negroes were invading Poland. So now they're starting on eastern Europe. They won't have an easy time of it in Russia. They used to find African studentspermanently asleep in the snow over there. But I think there's already some kind of mulatto politician in Russia.

You should see what they've done to Ireland. In the space of only ten years they turned Dublin into something that looks like NYC, tho I think the downturn in the Irish economy has somewhat slowed the invasion - but what's there already are busy miscegenating with brainwashed white females and churning out huge numbers of black and mud picanininnies and aren't about to go back to the jungle from whence they came - and of course it's illegal to even notice.

First they brainwashed them. I remember fighting with a pretty Irish girl who was here working on a temp. work permit as a nanny. She thought that Rosa Parks was the greatest hero in the world. She got fired because the guy's wife where she worked got pissed off because she didn't wear a bra. She's probably pushing around a baby carriage in Dublin now, proud parent of a couple of baby apes.

And what would the Jews in Israhel want with schwartzes other than to clean the bathrooms and rape and beat the Palestinian prisoners and other miscellaneous dirty work, but they sure don't want to live next to any, except possibly the most tame and well trained specimens. They make a superb weapon, though, to destroy the goy countries.

ww

Paleocon

Guru
You should see what they've done to Ireland. In the space of only ten years they turned Dublin into something that looks like NYC, tho I think the downturn in the Irish economy has somewhat slowed the invasion -

ww

I'd suspect that the invasion probably contributed to the downturn of the Irish economy. At the very least swamping an emerging economy with a bunch of useless belligerent parasites can't help. Although it could be that the emerging Irish economy was as much of an illusion as our own inflation-fueled bubbles. Anyway, it infuriates me that the land of my ancestry is getting overrun by the bottom of the barrel of humanity. Ireland is for the Irish, no one else.

I didn't know that Negroes were invading Poland. So now they're starting on eastern Europe. They won't have an easy time of it in Russia. They used to find African studentspermanently asleep in the snow over there. But I think there's already some kind of mulatto politician in Russia.

You should see what they've done to Ireland. In the space of only ten years they turned Dublin into something that looks like NYC, tho I think the downturn in the Irish economy has somewhat slowed the invasion - but what's there already are busy miscegenating with brainwashed white females and churning out huge numbers of black and mud picanininnies and aren't about to go back to the jungle from whence they came - and of course it's illegal to even notice.

First they brainwashed them. I remember fighting with a pretty Irish girl who was here working on a temp. work permit as a nanny. She thought that Rosa Parks was the greatest hero in the world. She got fired because the guy's wife where she worked got pissed off because she didn't wear a bra. She's probably pushing around a baby carriage in Dublin now, proud parent of a couple of baby apes.

And what would the Jews in Israhel want with schwartzes other than to clean the bathrooms and rape and beat the Palestinian prisoners and other miscellaneous dirty work, but they sure don't want to live next to any, except possibly the most tame and well trained specimens. They make a superb weapon, though, to destroy the goy countries.

ww
I can't feel sorry for the Irish or Great Britain in general.
They were actually at the forefront of anti-German/anti-Hitler propaganda in the 30's and 40s.
So, If they are drowning in a non-white flood, I can only think of the word "Comeuppance" ..