Jerusalem Post: Israel will deport 50,000 Black Africans

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I can't feel sorry for the Irish or Great Britain in general.
They were actually at the forefront of anti-German/anti-Hitler propaganda in the 30's and 40s.
So, If they are drowning in a non-white flood, I can only think of the word "Comeuppance" ..

According to Wikipedia and the Irish Census that was done in 2006, the black population of Ireland is around 1 percent. That's still much, much higher than it should be and realistically it should be almost zero. I don't know how accurate that information is. I'd say the black population of Poland has to be between a one half of one percent at max. I know this because I have family there.

Truthteller

Mentor
Looks like the Jewish people, who push for totally open-borders, 100% acceptance of Third World refugees and race-mixing 24/7 in the United States, Canada and Europe are finally cleansing Israel of all African Immigrants...I wonder if Rachel Maddow or the Neo-cons over at Faux News will cover the forced removal of 60,000 African immigrants any time soon?

Story Link: http://www.rt.com/news/israel-closes-door-to-african-refugees-349/

Here are some images? Could this "ever" happen in the U.S.?

june-officers-african-12.n.jpg

Caption: Just go to the U.S. or Europe, there are plenty of non-Kosher blonde sluts looking for prideless, self loathing Uncle Toms

south-migrants-instruction-population.jpg

Caption: We could care less if Israel has bad basketball teams for the next 100 years, you have to leave in the next 44 seconds!!!

south-boy-lifted-friend.jpg

Caption: Wave goodbye little chump. By the way, we're kicking your a$$ out of here, also, as soon we can.

south-man-trolley-luggage.jpg

Caption: Perhaps you can take your bags to Winnipeg or Edmonton? Winnipeg's Jewish mayor openly welcomes the added diversity in the "Great White North"

cross-street-residents-carry.jpg

Caption: Don't worry harmless little girls, we are the most tolerant people on the planet, just ask Rachel Maddow and Abe Foxman?

Last edited: