English Premier League 2015-2016

frederic38

Hall of Famer
manchester city with 4 whites right now against aston villa :scared:
aston villa 5 whites :scared:
:icon_lol:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The best story of the year so far in the football world is the show that Jamie Vardy is putting on. His league leading 12 goals have propelled Leicester City from a newly promoted squad to top 3 who could be playing in the Champions League next year. What they are doing with "no name" players while big squads with high paid flops like Chelsea and Liverpool flounder shows exactly what is wrong with the BPL. At 28 already, Vardy has been overlooked for years while the big clubs continue to bring in awful negro strikers from every corner of the globe. I hope Leicester and Vardy continue to stick it to this ass backwards league.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
The best story of the year so far in the football world is the show that Jamie Vardy is putting on. His league leading 12 goals have propelled Leicester City from a newly promoted squad to top 3 who could be playing in the Champions League next year. What they are doing with "no name" players while big squads with high paid flops like Chelsea and Liverpool flounder shows exactly what is wrong with the BPL. At 28 already, Vardy has been overlooked for years while the big clubs continue to bring in awful negro strikers from every corner of the globe. I hope Leicester and Vardy continue to stick it to this ass backwards league.

he became first player in PL history to score in 8 (or 9? don't remember) consecutive games ,with van nistelrooy

speaking of dutch PL players:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/05/arsen...h-international-of-the-last-25-years-5481449/

[h=1]Barcelona legend Xavi hails Arsenal's Jack Wilshere as ''the future of English football'' [/h]
Barcelona legend Xavi has hailed Jack Wilshere as “the future of English footballâ€￾. The Spain World Cup winner reckons Arsenal midfielder Wilshere can still go on to become one of the best players in Europe. All-time great Xavi faced Wilshere in the Champions League and says injuries are the only reason he has not fulfilled his potential. “If he had a career that had been injury-free we would already be talking about him as one of the top central midfield players in Europe,â€￾ said 35-year-old Xavi. “I have played against him, I have watched him carefully, and if he can overcome injuries, then he can still go on an be one of the best midfield players in the world.

I wholeheartedly agree,and I squarely blame Wenger for Wilshere's injury problems and stagnation.He played too much football at a young age,and everytime he was back from injury,he was rushed back to the starting eleven.Also,the anti-white English Press beating him everytime he was down,much like with Rooney,didn't help.

i fully agree about wilshere, if only he didn't have all those injuries
i don't know if it's wenger like you said, but there is definitely something wrong at arsenal regarding their injuried players
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ury-crisis-suggests-old-problems-still-remain

Personally having watched nearly every game of Wilshere's till mid 2014,I'd say that Wenger is to blame.Like Michael Owen,he's played far too much high level first-team football at a very young age,just because he's good enough.And after years of malacious false alarms from the anti-white British Press,Rooney seems to be finally waning,for the very same reason.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
remember clinton njié, tottenham signed him for 17 million euros and the media compared him to cristiano ronaldo
so far he has only started 1 game and is one of the big flops of the season in the PL
his salary was multiplied by 6 after signing for tottenham from the french league
lyon got a lot of money for a clown, and surely feel encouraged to produce more players of this type since their main ambition is to produce young black players for the PL these days
they fell very low after being the most dominant team in french football history in the 2000's

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Among them, Andreas Christensen and Tomas Kalas must wonder what the rationale was behind signing Papy Djilobodji from Nantes, a defender who was playing non-league football in France five years ago and has so far been given a single minute of action in the Capital One Cup against Walsall.

From an academy that has won three of the last four FA Youth Cups, as well as last year’s Under-19s Uefa Youth League – all achieved without the help of loaned players – the wait goes on for a regular first-team footballer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-young-talent-such-as-Ruben-Loftus-Cheek.html

and as i have posted in the past, i am not even a fan of this "give time to local black players instead of signing foreign blacks" thing, but signing this papy djibodji guy was ridiculous
mourinho said he didn't even want him:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-admits-6424136

emember clinton njié, tottenham signed him for 17 million euros and the media compared him to cristiano ronaldo
so far he has only started 1 game and is one of the big flops of the season in the PL
his salary was multiplied by 6 after signing for tottenham from the french league

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-young-talent-such-as-Ruben-Loftus-Cheek.html

and as i have posted in the past, i am not even a fan of this "give time to local black players instead of signing foreign blacks" thing, but signing this papy djibodji guy was ridiculous
mourinho said he didn't even want him:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-admits-6424136

Probably Jew Daniel Levy fancies Clinton Njie and Jew Roman Abramovich fancies Papy Djibodji:blush:...anyway,jokes aside,its obvious that these jews really are desperate to find a black who can kick a ball.They must have some private scouting network just to unearth such black stars.I mean who the hell even knew that this Papy Djibodji even existed?
Another useless black who has his salary multiplied by 20 or something,for no good reason.

Last edited:
One of the worst own goals you'll ever see

Liverpool won their game against ManCity with a 3-0 scoreline and the decisive opener was due to a horrible Mangala own goal from a harmless situation:

https://streamable.com/62fv

I don't even know how Managala can ever be allowed on a football pitch after that:mad2:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
the way he was raising his hand to claim an offside (he played the offside trap but failed) it looked like he was asking firmino for the cross, lol

Heretic

Master
after a very slow start, harry kane is now the 3rd top scorer of the league :bigsmile:
hopefully he will keep scoring like that

https://streamable.com/c4vj
Nice. Just after the 2015/2016 EPL season started, and he hadn't scored a goal in his first two or three games, the Caste media was already saying or implying that the great season he had the year before was a fluke. Glad he's proving them wrong. Great goal, by the way.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Ive noticed that Ross Barkley has been playing great..Is he white??

9k=
9k=

1/4 black, so he is counted as black most of the time, though he doesn't look black at all
i don't think that the media are going to claim that being partly black makes him good, because it would be ridiculous
it would be possible if he looked like rio ferdinand or somebody like that, but with this look he's a white player for most people, like ryan giggs (who was alos counted as black)

Heretic

Master
vardy scored again, against manchester united, the match is still going on, incredible season for him
Great to hear that. I stopped watching ManU when they signed and started Martial while James Wilson still rides the bench...or, I guess now, loaned out to Brighton.

1/4 black, so he is counted as black most of the time, though he doesn't look black at all
i don't think that the media are going to claim that being partly black makes him good, because it would be ridiculous
it would be possible if he looked like rio ferdinand or somebody like that, but with this look he's a white player for most people, like ryan giggs (who was alos counted as black)

The only reason i even questioned him was because I heard he was eligible to play for Nigeria..But as long as the media and fans view him as white then im a fan.

imagine that if they want to put gomiss on the bench then they have to start eder
this kind of thing only happpens in PL

Lol,atleast Swansea don't have unlimited money like Chelsea or ManCity.Chelsea is now playing Tottenham without a striker as Costa's in bad form,Remy(probably would've never started anyway) is on leave for personal reasons and ManCity are playing a clearly handicapped Aguero in every game because they've realised that Bony is useless:crazy: .Consequently Aguero got injured in ManCity 3-1 win over Southampton yesterday.

Heretic

Master
Great to see very White-friendly Bournemouth (10 Whites and 1 Mullato) defeat negro-obsessed Chelsea, 1-0, on the header by Murray. Quite a shocker in the EPL.

I noticed that almost immediately after the header by Murray, Coutinho substituted a couple more negroes (giving them a total of 4 or 5 on the pitch) thinking that one of them would be able to perform some "black magic" in the remaining 12 minutes to give them an equalizer. It didn't work...

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i have read that anthony "80 millions" martial is now close to 800 minutes without scoring in the PL
if you look at his last 10 matches with france and united he hasn't scored in the last 10 matches
he played full 90 minutes in most of the matches