English Premier League 2015-2016

This one must be seen to be believed

Useless black defender Kurt Zouma cost Chelsea their game against Newcastle:heh::

https://streamable.com/4psp

I'd like to say that the above is the worst bit of defending I've seen in ages....but really,there was no defending involved:huh:.He just let the ball reach the striker,and let him score:twitch:.
I'll take John Terry on a crutch,please:faint:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Useless black defender Kurt Zouma cost Chelsea their game against Newcastle:heh::

https://streamable.com/4psp

I'd like to say that the above is the worst bit of defending I've seen in ages....but really,there was no defending involved:huh:.He just let the ball reach the striker,and let him score:twitch:.
I'll take John Terry on a crutch,please:faint:

lol, pathetic, he is worse than mangala i think

frederic38

Hall of Famer
70% black newcastle gets destroyed by significantly black manchester city :lol:
fantastic match by aguero, de bruyne, and silva
why couldn't de bruyne get minutes at chelsa? i thought he was maybe unadapted to the style of the PL ( = bad football) but he does very well

70% black newcastle gets destroyed by significantly black manchester city :lol:
fantastic match by aguero, de bruyne, and silva
why couldn't de bruyne get minutes at chelsa? i thought he was maybe unadapted to the style of the PL ( = bad football) but he does very well

Lol,the crucial goal which gave ManCity the lead was entirely the doing of black defender Charles Mbemba:

https://streamable.com/mw36

And f**k Benteke,De Bruyne has scored the overhead goal of the season:first::

https://streamable.com/mgak

He also provided another killer assist for Aguero:

https://streamable.com/58n1

De Bruyne should have Sterling's(Who was hauled off at half-time) black a** stuck to the bench as well:nod:

Last edited:

Heretic

Master
Surprised no one mentioned the sacking of Liverpool manager Brendan Rogers last week. Under his reign Liverpool went from being a very White-friendly team to negro-friendly. In other words, from very watchable to pretty much unwatchable.

I don't know if this was his doing, the owner(s), or both, but it's another example of an organization thinking they will reach the "Promised Land" by importing and playing a bunch of affletes when in reality it only leads to ruination, including of their own position...

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I saw that as well, Heretic, but I just assumed one of our soccer guys would've seen it, but it looks like they haven't been very active recently.

Rodger's replacement is Jurgen Klopp, who had some really white (and German) friendly teams while he was at Borussia Dortmund. Hopefully, he takes the same approach at Liverpool.

Leicester's Jamie Vardy, a White Englishman is really something special. He currently leads the Premier League in goals with 7. He's got finishing instincts, pace, and great technical skills. I'm a big fan of his. A player with his talent should be playing for a top club. He is a much better striker than say someone like Harry Kane, Mario Balotelli, and/or Benteke.

I wonder how a guy as good as Vardy can seemingly "fall through the cracks" and not be picked up by any top club when he is obviously extremely talented. It shows an inherent bias within the organizations such as Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, Spurs, Man City etc. These teams look to "market" stars that they think the public will find appealing (many times Negroes, or boring White footballers like Harry Kane), and mix that with a leftist agenda.

Vardy is in my opinion, the best striker England has. He's currently better than Rooney, Kane, and Sturridge. He should have been picked up by a top club, but hasn't because quite frankly: Top clubs aren't interested in the best footballers, they're interested in which footballers they feel are the most marketable and with which they can push their leftist agenda.

Aside from Vardy, Leicester's Arab player Riyad Mahrez has been a joy to watch. He is quite literally the best dribbler in the entire league. This guy is dangerous with the ball at his feet. Great dribbler, great scorer, great passer, very much a complete attacking or wide midfielder.

Sergio Aguero has also been superb. His 5 goals VS Newcastle was absolutely sensational. I think he would have scored more if he was not substituted out, in fact I was wondering why he was subbed out, they should have kept him on the pitch with the chance to break the alltime record of most goals in a Premier League match, he could have done it with 1 more.

Mesut Ozil, Hector Bellerin, Jefferson Montero, Marko Arnautovic are also some of my favourites throughout the season.

For worst player Ive seen so far in the Premier League I have 3 candidates:
1) Younes Kaboul, this guy probably takes it. Horrible defending in every single match Ive seen of his. He is singlehandedly responsible for his side conceeding like 4 or 5 goals.
2) Kyle Walker, could not defend against Montero last week if his life depended on it. Scored an own goal VS Man U on the season opener. Makes lots of errors which cost his team.
3) Harry Kane, I dont like to criticize White players but this guy has had a horrible season. He didnt score a goal in like 7 matches, and missed many clear goal scoring chances. Then he finally spectacularly roofs the ball into his own net VS Swansea. It is probably the (Own) Goal of the Year. How does this guy get call ups to the england national team? Vardy is 20 times better than him.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
about kane and vardy, remember that kane had a full season being one of the best strikers of the league, haven't watched him this season so i don't know what's wrong, but vardy still has work to do to be able to say he's on the same level as him

frederic38

Hall of Famer
after scoring in the first games, gomis totally disappeared, except for the offsides:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...swansea-city-striker-bafetimbi-gomis-10332106

"Bafetimbi Gomis will equal his longest Swansea City spell without scoring if he fails to repeat his Arsenal heroics this weekend – but he'll have to stop his awful offside record if he wants to make it happen.

Gomis has endured a nightmare run in front of goal and now faces a Halloween challenge against the Gunners on Saturday to stop it becoming eight appearances without finding the net.
Yet the Frenchman will have to stop falling foul of the linesman's flag if he is to start finding his form again after statistics show he is the worst offside offender in the Premier League."

"In fact Gomis, 30, has been caught in an offside position 23 times in the space of ten league outings this season – more than TWICE the amount of any other player.

The only strikers to come close to his serial straying beyond the last defender is Southampton's Graziano Pelle and Tottenham's England international Harry Kane, both of whom have racked up nine offsides so far this season.
Gomis has already angered fans with his failure to stay the right side of the defender, while several team-mates have voiced private frustrations that he his giving away attacking pressure and territory so cheaply so often."

Gomis had another huge miss against Arsenal:

https://gfycat.com/OptimalWhichArabianwildcat

Arsenal won the game comfortably,but Giroud scored the important opener,with some great center-forward play from a corner(look at how he pulls Mertesacker away to make space for himself):

https://streamable.com/5iql

Giroud also scored the first goals against both Bayern Munich in the CL as well as against Everton in the PL(Okay,the goalkeeping on both occasions was hardly exemplary).He is the form PL striker right now!:icon_cool:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Gomis had another huge miss against Arsenal:

https://gfycat.com/OptimalWhichArabianwildcat

Arsenal won the game comfortably,but Giroud scored the important opener,with some great center-forward play from a corner(look at how he pulls Mertesacker away to make space for himself):

https://streamable.com/5iql

Giroud also scored the first goals against both Bayern Munich in the CL as well as against Everton in the PL(Okay,the goalkeeping on both occasions was hardly exemplary).He is the form PL striker right now!:icon_cool:

giroud doesn't get enough credit for what he does
he has real striker movements in the penalty area, one of the best aerial abilities in the world, both defensively and offensively, can pass and play walls like no other, has a very strong shoot with his left leg, and a very impressive goal scoring record for the past seasons at both arsenal and montpellier

he really handled well the situation when he had to outscore the former "english" wonderkid/sprinter theo walcott

f3d0r

Guru
Vardy is the fastest player in the premier league, along with bellerin. With bale, ronaldo and robben the fastest in the world, it makes you wonder if whites would do better in sprints if soccer didnt nab them all.

Thoughts?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Vardy is the fastest player in the premier league, along with bellerin. With bale, ronaldo and robben the fastest in the world, it makes you wonder if whites would do better in sprints if soccer didnt nab them all.

Thoughts?

it's depressing to see that people still care about that
recently a spanish newspaper was quoted saying that serge aurier was a good sprinter but useless as a football player after a PSG-real madrid match

frederic38

Hall of Famer
what an horrible season for chelsea,another defeat today against stoke
stoke: 10 white starters (counting shaqiri as white)
chelsea: 6 white starters (counting begovic as white) + diego costa

i think chelsea's horrible season can't be explained by racial dynamics alone (burn out syndrome maybe, from last season) but starting zouma can't help
today they also started baba rahman for the first time, and he was terrible
he is the main responsible for the only goal of the match and looked out of place the whole match
http://allsports.com.gh/football/br...-chelseas-defeat-against-stoke-id4335965.html

frederic38

Hall of Famer
remember emmanuel riviere?
many american and british fans were saying that he was going to be france's main striker, the new thierry henry since he's black and played for monaco
back when he was still scoring a few goals, around 2013
then he moved to england in 2014
and now we are in 2015, almost 2016, and in 2014-15 and 2015-16, he has scored 1 PL goal :cheesy:
he must play for newcastle's reserve squad now?

what an horrible season for chelsea,another defeat today against stoke
stoke: 10 white starters (counting shaqiri as white)
chelsea: 6 white starters (counting begovic as white) + diego costa

i think chelsea's horrible season can't be explained by racial dynamics alone (burn out syndrome maybe, from last season) but starting zouma can't help
today they also started baba rahman for the first time, and he was terrible
he is the main responsible for the only goal of the match and looked out of place the whole match
http://allsports.com.gh/football/br...-chelseas-defeat-against-stoke-id4335965.html

Rahman was ripped apart for Stoke's goal and the finish by Markovic,someone who must atleast be playing for a Europa league team,was remarkable:

https://streamable.com/ctkh

Rahman's positioning was as bad as it could be:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Regarding Chelsea's fall,Zouma is a huge factor and he was alone was responsible for the draw,loss respectively against Newcastle,Everton....Costa's only footballing skill being riling up defenders also doesn't help....Matic,Fabregas and Hazard are definitely rebelling against the skunk,Mourinho...lastly,Mikel,Ramires being your backups to the aforementioned players seals their fate.

At the same time,I don't think Mourinho's sack would be a good thing for us,as that team is as white as the Jew,Roman Abramovich,would allow it to be.Whoever replaces Mourinho can only blacken the team:undecided:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
costa might not be the best but what he has done past seasons shows that he is better that he currently shows
falcao is in the same category in think
2 players that no longer have anything to prove
it's very unfortunate for hazard, after last season in which he showed he can be a big team's main player
i feel like mourinho is ruining him like you said