Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDl6XgFYBq4&feature=player_embedded[/TUBE]

And some people think we're all basically the same. This kind of behavior is criminal and inhuman!

From the blog of James Edwards

I normally don't post much Memphis news, but this story is just too
sickening to ignore. Two toddlers were critically injured in a fire
(they've both since died), when their mother and their aunt left them
alone to go shopping. (It was the second time that day they'd left the
kids alone.) The mother was wailing for the TV cameras, but the aunt
told reporters that she had no regrets about leaving the two boys home
alone, as she had no idea "they was going to set the house on fire like that."Â￾ Then she began laughing, saying she sure hopes her purse didn't burn up, because her welfare card is in it.

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
From CNN: Police find 6 bodies in Cleveland - convicted rapist sought

victims identified so far are female

Update Looks like they caught the guy, and this story is now on BBC's front page:
<a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8335859.stm" target="_blank">

Six bodies have been found</a> at the home of a convicted rapist in the US city of Cleveland, Ohio, authorities say.

Police discovered the first two bodies on Thursday when they came to arrest Anthony Sowell, 50, on a rape charge. A third was found a day later and police have now confirmed three more. The remains were recovered in the house and inside a grave dug in the backyard.

The suspect - who spent 15 years in prison for a 1989 rape - was arrested on Saturday not far from his home.

Cuyahoga County Coroner Frank Miller said two of the bodies had been identified as females, one of whom had died a violent death, the Associated Press reports. Autopsies had been performed on all six, the coroner's office said, but no cause of death was announced.
Edited by: Parody

jcolec02

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDl6XgFYBq4&feature=player_embedded[/TUBE]And some people think we're all basically the same. This kind of behavior is criminal and inhuman!From the blog of James EdwardsI normally don't post much Memphis news, but this story is just too
sickening to ignore. Two toddlers were critically injured in a fire
(they've both since died), when their mother and their aunt left them
alone to go shopping. (It was the second time that day they'd left the
kids alone.) The mother was wailing for the TV cameras, but the aunt
told reporters that she had no regrets about leaving the two boys home
alone, as she had no idea "they was going to set the house on fire like that."Â￾ Then she began laughing, saying she sure hopes her purse didn't burn up, because her welfare card is in it.
Jesus Christ I cant believe she actually said that...MY GOD!!!
smiley6.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
Update

They found 4 more bodies buried in his backyard, plus another skull. Looks like he killed at least 11 women.

He must be one of those "rare" negro serial killer/serial rapist-types..

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Parody said:
Update

They found 4 more bodies buried in his backyard, plus another skull. Looks like he killed at least 11 women.

Yes I thought whites are the only serial killers in the US.  If you look at the statistics blacks are actually more likely to be serial killers.

guest301

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Deadlift said:
Parody said:
Update

Yes I thought whites are the only serial killers in the US.  If you look at the statistics blacks are actually more likely to be serial killers.

But they never make movies about black serial killers. It is kinda hard to picture a black Hannibal Lector though, a little too well read and sophisticated for the average low IQ black serial killer.
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Remember the serial killings in Atlanta in the late '70s and early '80s? That was a huge, huge national story for a long time, with blacks and the media blaming a White man. Turned out to be a black guy named Wayne Williamswho killed dozens of victims, all black and almost all children.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Remember the serial killings in Atlanta in the late '70s and early '80s?  That was a huge, huge national story for a long time, with blacks and the media blaming a White man.  Turned out to be a black guy named Wayne Williams who killed dozens of victims, all black and almost all children.

I think I know what you are talking about Don.  I am pretty sure I watched a story on A &amp; E on these murders.  I think it was on Cold Case Files.

DWFan

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Remember the serial killings in Atlanta in the late '70s and early '80s?  That was a huge, huge national story for a long time, with blacks and the media blaming a White man.  Turned out to be a black guy named Wayne Williams who killed dozens of victims, all black and almost all children.

I remember. Wasn't it blamed on white Klansmen?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DWFan said:
Don Wassall said:
Remember the serial killings in Atlanta in the late '70s and early '80s? That was a huge, huge national story for a long time, with blacks and the media blaming a White man. Turned out to be a black guy named Wayne Williamswho killed dozens of victims, all black and almost all children.

I do remember the specter of the Klan being raised as being behind it. As if Klansmen (or any other Whites for that matter) would have been able to go into the Atlanta ghettos and kill blacks for years without being observed or caught. It was a very irrational over-reaction, one that's been seemingly fine-tuned since then throughout the country with the school killings and 9/11 causing many Americans tofear bogeymen hiding everywhere. Sadly, many Whites are now as irrational as blacks.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
DWFan said:
Don Wassall said:
<div> </div>
<div>I do remember the specter of the Klan being raised as being behind it.  As if Klansmen (or any other Whites for that matter) would have been able to go into the Atlanta ghettos and kill blacks for years without being observed or caught.  It was a very irrational over-reaction, one that's been seemingly fine-tuned since then throughout the country with the school killings and 9/11 causing many Americans to fear bogeymen hiding everywhere.  Sadly, many Whites are now as irrational as blacks.  </div>

I remember all the news coverage of those killings (back in my young days). I think the SCLP, NAACP & other black apologists spread that Klan hogwash. I can remember my dad saying what BS that idea/theory was. I also remember an "urban myth" at elementary school that Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" was written about the ATL child murders. Once they pinched Wayne Williams, all the apologists were saying he was framed, a scapegoat, etc.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Don Wassall said:
DWFan said:
Don Wassall said:

I do remember the specter of the Klan being raised as being behind it.  As if Klansmen (or any other Whites for that matter) would have been able to go into the Atlanta ghettos and kill blacks for years without being observed or caught.  It was a very irrational over-reaction, one that's been seemingly fine-tuned since then throughout the country with the school killings and 9/11 causing many Americans to fear bogeymen hiding everywhere.  Sadly, many Whites are now as irrational as blacks. 

I remember all the news coverage of those killings (back in my young days). I think the SCLP, NAACP &amp; other black apologists spread that Klan hogwash. I can remember my dad saying what BS that idea/theory was. I also remember an "urban myth" at elementary school that Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" was written about the ATL child murders. Once they pinched Wayne Williams, all the apologists were saying he was framed, a scapegoat, etc.

Is any black every guilty of a crime?  No matter what the crime the NAACP and swarms of blacks will come to the guilty blacks defense.  As usual they will blame racism and that the justice system is biased against minorities.  

Not too long ago there was a case in Long Island where a black man shot a white kid.  The white kid was "supposedly" yelling racial slurs and threatening the negro.  He only got several years in prison for this crime.  Outside of the courtroom both the of the families spoke.  The father of the white was furious and claimed racism allowed this black to get off very easy.  The black guy had dozens of supporters who were saying he shouldn't spend any time in prison because he was threatened by whitey.  Blacks care nothing when a white life is lost.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The man who was caught on video breaking into a stable and having sex with a horse in it's stall was sentenced to three years.

Negro sentenced for buggery

He had been found guilty of the same offense in 2007 with the same horse and placed on probation.

Parody said:
The man who was caught on video breaking into a stable and having sex with a horse in it's stall was sentenced to three years.

Negro sentenced for buggery

He had been found guilty of the same offense in 2007 with the same horse and placed on probation.

As with serial murder, I thought "only whites" commit bestiality! NOT. I have heard blacks say right to me that only whites are serial killers, in which I bring up John Allen Muhammad and Tookie Williams, now I can bring up the Cleveland guy. Now I can bring up the horse incident whenever I hear a black claim whites rape goats all the time. Those claims stem from an inferiority complex, but it's important to refute these claims so whites don't start believing negative things about themselves if it goes unchallenged.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There wasthe "Zebra Killings" in San Francisco in 1973-'74 in which a small cult of black supremacists methodically shot and killed dozens of Whites in the city. There was also a black supremacist cult in Louisiana I believe several years back that also targeted Whites as part of its philosophy.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
And that's nothing compared to how fast they kill each other off, black on black murder. Our crime rate in the Kansas City area would be a small fraction of what it is if we could beam that section of town into outer space.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
And that's nothing compared to how fast they kill each other off, black on black murder.  Our crime rate in the Kansas City area would be a small fraction of what it is if we could beam that section of town into outer space.

If you could beam them all off of the planet the place would be like paradise. Maybe that's what paradise was like! Yeah, I said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.