Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Fla. mom slain with her 5 children endured abuse

http://www.roadrunner.com/news/topic/article/rr/9000/8981915/Fla_mom_slain_with_her_5_children_endured_abuse

I figured this was an ethnic story down in the Florida jungle when I first heard about it. Is that a room-brightening smile?

EDIT: They just changed the picture. I'm not saying it was for PC reasons, but just an update I think.

I'm not surprised to see this involved Haitians. In South Florida there is a huge amount of Haitians, and they are creeping further north every day. I'm not saying all Haitians are bad, but we have enough criminals and crime already, so why do we need to add to that by having people come from one of the worst, corrupt, and most crime ridden Third World nations on the planet?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
<H3>Giants teen Villalona suspected of murder</H3>Top hitting prospect detained after shooting in Dominican

Giants top prospect Angel Villalona has been detained in connection with a murder that occurred in the Dominican Republic on Saturday night, according to a report by the Associated Press.

A police spokesman in La Romana, in the east region of the Dominican Republic, told the AP that Villalona, 19, is the prime suspect in the shooting death of 25-year-old Mario Felix de Jesus Velete.
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090920&amp;content_id=7063844&amp;vkey=news_mlb&amp;fext=.jsp&amp;c_id=mlb

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
white woman is a cop in Detroit
smiley5.gif

marries a black Detroit cop
smiley29.gif

end result?
smiley11.gif

A Detroit Police officer was on her way to report a domestic dispute this morning when her husband, a Detroit homicide detective, fatally shot her in a library parking lot before turning the gun on himself. At about 9 a.m., Ed Williams, 36, of Canton Township shot his wife, Patricia, who was an officer at Detroit's Northwest District, following an argument in the parking lot of the Canton Public Library. Patricia Williams died on her way to the hospital.

My kids go to that library too.

cop.jpg

white is right

Hall of Famer
She looks like she useless for everything but the Vice Squad. And I suspect the standards for the Detroit Police squad are not being convicted of a felony and being able to walk and chew gum at the same time. I hope this loser enjoys upstate prisons. Even his own people will enjoy passing him around like a cigarette.
smiley11.gif

white is right, it says the black cop turned the gun on himself. Jaxvid, did the black cop live or die. That white girl looked pretty cute, looked slightly disturbed in the eyes. She must have been dumber than a doorknob though. What a waste of a life (from when she started dating a black man until her untimely death). I would always much rather have a woman like that learn the error of her ways than be killed. But, there's good to be found in nearly every situation. Maybe this will serve as a lesson for women to not fraternize/befriend/date or have relations with black males.

UPDATE:
Yes, black cop is dead also. More info can be found here:

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20090922/NEWS01/309220011/1002/NEWS01Edited by: Electric Slide

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
white woman is a cop in Detroit
smiley5.gif

marries a black Detroit cop
smiley29.gif

end result?
smiley11.gif

A Detroit Police officer was on her way to report a domestic dispute this morning when her husband, a Detroit homicide detective, fatally shot her in a library parking lot before turning the gun on himself.

All's well that ends well.

white is right

Hall of Famer
This story has the makings of modern Othello. We have Desdamona, Othello now we need Iago...
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

foobar75

Master
One look at those mug shots, and not another word needs to be said.
smiley5.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Another slaughter, this time in Illinois, swept under the rug?

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/hoffman.estates.stabbing.2.987198.html

The one broad was a mixer, and then eventually the sweet buck slaughtered much of her family. This happened some months back, but I just learned about it today. Where was FAUX? Where was CNN?

If no one has heard about this from the MSM, that would make this another hush-crime.

I wanted to know if any of you heard about an absolutely abominable crime from Indianapolis earlier this year. A pregnant Latin Indian immigrant woman (from South America), a bank teller, was shot by a negro beast and she lost the twin children that she was carrying. She was pregnant from her White American husband.

FAUX covered this for a few days and even mentioned that the perp was a black male, but when it was revealed that the couple had lost their children, our media masters immediately dropped the story. It was dropped so abruptly that we can surmise the reason.

It was dropped because of the brutality; It was dropped because that couple will never be the same. It was dropped because the media likes to "sensationalize" things but they couldn't do that with the Indianapolis horror. I'm angry

Westside

Hall of Famer
Did anyone else catch that cell phone video of the Killer Negro Mob? Man, what scene! This time the savages turned their dysfunctional wrath on one of their own and killed him by hitting him on the head with a railroad tie.

This happean in that peaceful hamlet called Chicago...NOT! Fortuneately the police captured four main suspects. Man, I know others are cable of such brutality, but it seems that is more common with today's negros.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Here is an update on Jayson Williams. http://www.northjersey.com/news/cri...r_who_uttered_racial_slur_in_court_today.html

It has been 7 years now and this guy is still free. Now a racial slur is the most important thing so that the poor negro gets a fair retrial. The fact that a man is dead doesn't seem to be important at this point. I know it was supposedly an "accident" but Williams tried to cover it and that is enough to give him some serious jail time.Edited by: whiteathlete33

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah WA33 he is still free. But his legal expenses are draining his once prolific bank account. At the end of the day he will possibly serve 11 months, get out try to make it as a pathetic reality star, fail. Wind up in some South Beach flea hotel dead of an overdose or sucicide. His world looks bleak compared to hayday as a former NBA Allstar. Just an another "smart" affelet who made a mistake(s)...Oh the tradegy of it all.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Did anyone else catch that cell phone video of the Killer Negro Mob? Man, what scene! This time the savages turned their dysfunctional wrath on one of their own and killed him by hitting him on the head with a railroad tie.

This happean in that peaceful hamlet called Chicago...NOT! Fortuneately the police captured four main suspects. Man, I know others are cable of such brutality, but it seems that is more common with today's negros.

WS, here's the article (+ video link) of the 4 untermenschen slaughtering their "pal"...

Chicago Thugs Slay Fellow BruthaEdited by: DixieDestroyer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Afflete hits two cars on the way to the airport after his team is destroyed by the Seahawks, flees the scene, and is only given a warning by the cop. No wonder so many "professional athletes" act the way they do.

Jaguars Player Reportedly Causes Two Car Wrecks, Tries to Flee Scene

According to reports from the Jacksonville area, Groves did some damage to two different vehicles with some careless driving. Reportedly, Groves clipped one car while changing lanes -- sending it spinning -- and then abruptly changed lanes again before slamming on the brakes. This caused another car to end up wedged under Groves' car.<A name=cont></A>

When Groves stopped to confer with the driver of the vehicle under the back of his car, he simply said that he was "a Jaguar" and had "a plane to catch." So, he just took off, the reports said.

A good Samaritan-type in the area ended up following Groves and blocked his car about a quarter-mile away until police arrived. Reports late Sunday night on the Florida Times-Union's Web site indicate Groves was not charged with fleeing the scene. He was only given a warning, which is totally the police officer's discretion, for an improper lane change. There was ambiguity whether Groves was actually charged with causing both crashes, as a full police report had not been completed yet, according the the Times-Union's report.

full article: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/10/11/jaguars-player-causes-car-accident-initially-flees-scene/

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
There's no double standard when it comes to race and behavior though! No way!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Pastor Manning (some of you may be familiar) calls out the failures of black civil rights and political "leaders" to stop black violence in majority black cities. He also says educated black men have less sense than uneducated whites. It's very honest and insightful take on black crime.

videoEdited by: Freethinker

Broward Co. Fla: Blacks and Hispanic set white teen on fire

http://www.miamiherald.com/466/story/1285969.html?storylink=omni_popular

When have you ever heard of white kids setting a black on fire? I mean, once a year or so I've heard "white kid punches a black as others do nothing," "white kids threaten black kid," or "white kid pulls out a gun in front of a black kid..." but never, EVER "white kids set black kid on fire." If that ever happened, Jay-Z Kanye West and black radio stations, in conjunction with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be leading marches, condemning white America. The news media would be rolling this story 24/7 with whites on there showing how there's still "racism" in America. Yet, remarkably every week or two at least we find another story of a crazy crime of minorities against whites.

Actually, I'm surprised none of usual suspects are protesting, due to "injustice" against blacks for being prosecuted for the crimes they commit, just like the Jena beating case where you would have thought the blacks were the ones who were violated with the way the story was falsely framed.

Status
Not open for further replies.