Craig Pickering

SteveB

Mentor
McBride said:
He looks retarded.

And 6.68 isnt all that fast. I run that same time, and im not even the fastest guy on campus.

You are so full of crap. That time would have gotten 5th at the NCAA Indoor Championships last year and his 6.63 would have placed 3rd.

2006 60M FinalEdited by: SteveB

albinosprint

Mentor
HEY McBRIDE,

PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. I BET YOU COULDN'T RUN THE 55M IN 6.63

AND AS FOR 6.63 NOT BEING FAST, THAT WOULD PUT HIM IN THE TOP 50 IN THE WORLD MAYBE EVEN THE TOP 40. NOT BAD FOR A 20 YEAR OLD. CAN YOU SAY YOUR RANKED TOP 50 AT ANYTHING IN THE WORLD? HOW ABOUT TOP 100? I DIDN'T THINK SO. LOSER!

white is right

Hall of Famer
SteveB said:
McBride said:
He looks retarded.

And 6.68 isnt all that fast. I run that same time, and im not even the fastest guy on campus.

You are so full of crap. That time would have gotten 5th at the NCAA Indoor Championships last year and his 6.63 would have placed 3rd.

2006 60M Final
While the time isn't truly among the elite yet. He is only 20, also only a Gatlin type would run faster at the NCAA level. Gatlin was doin 6.5X before he decided to turn pro.....

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
McBride said:
He looks retarded.

And you write retarded.

All runners look funny when they are sprinting. These guys look retarded too.

100meter.jpg

SteveB

Mentor
My point here was not relating to Pickering, but to the fact that McBride claims that he runs 6.68 and is not the fastest man on campus. Unless he attends Baylor, Wisconsin, Florida St, or Texas, he is full of crap. BTW, there are no South Africans on any of those teams.

McBride is a troll and needs to be banned. He claims to be a elite sprinter from South Africa that attends a U.S. university (paid for by us the taxpayers) and spews his propaganda, yet he is the one who looks retarded in his statements.

McBride, if your going to bring it, back it up with some facts.Edited by: SteveB

white lightning

Hall of Famer
McBride is a fake,liar,want to be sprinter.He loves to be the resident troll.He wishes he could make an olympic team.Pickering would outrun him in his sleep.They can hate Craig all they want.He will be in Olympic Finals in the future and shock alot of people like Wariner has.It is so funny how people just can't bear the thought of a white sprinter being among the best in the world.Wake up trolls!LMAO!!
smiley36.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
On that 2006 60 Meters Finals,Trey Griffen finished in a very respectable 5th place.Not bad for a guy that didn't get the greatest start.How could he even acheive that since he like Pickering has the white disease.Ha.ha.

white is right

Hall of Famer
SteveB said:
My point here was not relating to Pickering, but to the fact that McBride claims that he runs 6.68 and is not the fastest man on campus. Unless he attends Baylor, Wisconsin, Florida St, or Texas, he is full of crap. BTW, there are no South Africans on any of those teams.

McBride is a troll and needs to be banned. He claims to be a elite sprinter from South Africa that attends a U.S. university (paid for by us the taxpayers) and spews his propaganda, yet he is the one who looks retarded in his statements. He probably does run 6.68 it's just in the 40 yard dash oh to be the 300 pound tuba player.........

McBride, if your going to bring it, back it up with some facts.
smiley36.gif

Kali

Pickering won bronze at the IAAF World Youth Champs in 2003 & was the second fastest European at U20 in 2004 so what took you so long to find him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's give McBride a day or two to prove that he is a black South African who is only the second fastest sprinter at his U.S. college with a 6.68, otherwise he'll be banned.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Craig ran an unbelievable 6.56 in the 60 meters today for a WORLD LEADING TIME!!Unbelievable.This kid is going into very rare territory.I can't wait to see him as he continues to progress.He has consistantly said in many interviews that he wants to be the first white sprinter to go sub 10 in the 100! He is showing the kind of world class speed that is required to do so.He would be the fastest sprinter in all of college as of right now in the United States!He will be flat out scary fast by the time he is in his mid twenties.I can't wait to see his career progress.

Where are you at Mcbride??????????
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You can actually watch his most recent race.Go to trackandfieldnews.comThen click on message board.Now click on current news.There is a thread on Craig Pickering.At the bottom has a link to where you can see the video.Craig thought he had a false start and pulled up prematurely.He then realized the race was legal and turned on the jets.He was the only white guy and he just destroyed the other sprinters.His speed is incredible.He might have went in the 6.48 - 6.50 range with a normal drive phase and a complete race.He looks to have gotten a little bigger and stronger.Craig is going to shock alot of people this year.He has already qualified for the Euro Indoors Championships.Keep it up Craig!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well Mcbride is going to have spin new lies. Hey maybe it was Gatlin playing a prank on us, but even he would be hard pressed to run a sub 6.6 in January without anabolic aids....
smiley36.gif

Vindicator

It seems that Craig has a quicker leg cadence than the other runners in this race. With age, both his strength and technique will improve which, when combined with his inherent speed add up to incredible potential for this young sprinter!

white tornado

Mentor
From what I know about track I believe leg cadence Is the most natural talent and hardest thing to train.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Guests said:
He looks retarded.

So much for our 300 pound tuba player. Who's the next troll we should ban?

albinosprint

Mentor
well if this isn't a big "suck it" to Mcbride I don't know what else is. Craig is looking great! i can't wait to see him in the warm weather!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The fastest time in the world so far! Way to go Craig.He will have a tough test taking on some of the best sprinters this weekend.Good luck to him. I'm so anxious to see how this will translate into the outdoor season this summer.I just don't want him to burn out by running too many indoors races.

Morne Nagel dominated indoor track around 5 years ago.He was unbeatable and ran in the 6.48 to 6.52 range all indoor season.When outdoors came,he looked tired and only had one good race in a time of 10.13! I don't want Pickering to go down the same path.Outdoors is more important.Especially with the World Championships coming up this summer!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Nagel had that awesome indoor season and then fizzled outdoors. Funny he seems to be a better 60 guy then 100 and a better 200 guy than 100?
smiley5.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here is a good interview with Pickering and his coach.

http://sport.independent.co.uk/general/article2186457.eceEdited by: white lightning