College Football Week 11

dwid

Hall of Famer
Manziel is amazing. He is faster that Tebow and Klein. He might even be faster than Eric Crouch or Taylor Martinez. Then to top it off he is a polished passer as a freshman with incredible accuracy. The kid also isn't intimidated by anyone. What a great game by Manziel and Swope. These two guys afew flat out incredible.
He is quicker and more elusive but I don't think as fast as Martinez, close though. His passing ability is hurting him this game, they are interfering with the wide receivers and he is moving around the pocket hoping one gets open, when he should just take off.

dwid

Hall of Famer
am i the only one who was screaming when that black player made the pick in the endzone to stop a td? I don't usually get excited about blacks making plays, i was screaming yeah so loud. I feel like the dwfs I see at buffalo wild wings, I just hate the SEC, and even though Texas A&M is technically SEC the average fan doesn't see them as the typical "black sec speed" team. I wanted them to win so bad, only a little time left and they have the lead!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
What will the DWF's do if one of their SEC/HBCU teams is not in the championship game?

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
What - no shot of white women and white "men" crying that their Negroes got beat?

Highlander

Mentor
BSPN in mourning...:icon_cry:

Highlander

Mentor
Klein with a TD run against the Black Frogs of TCU.

referendum

Mentor
Awesome victory for TAMU. I'm so tired of these undefeated SEC teams. If only TAMU had defeated Florida earlier this year. Florida almost lost to ULL today also. Now that would have been great as well. Florida was behind much of the 2nd half.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Already a Great Weekend!:whoo:

Highlander

Mentor
Klein with another rushing TD of 34 yards, beating the affletic defense of the Black Frogs.

davidholly

Mentor
The reason NCAA could justify Alabama being in the championship game last year was because their one loss was against the championship favorites, doubt they'll be able to justify their inclusion now.

I am watching the B.C vs Notre Dame game. Kirk Herbstret and Brent Musberger are doing the game. According to Kirk H, the reason Tyler Eifert (TE) of Notre Dame has the most receiving yards, is because Boston College is protecting their corner (Sean Sylvia). Translation: The Boston College safety is not able to cover his guy, because he is having to help Sylvia in coverage.

Zach Line 22-92 1 TD. (He was removed in the fourth quarter because they were so far ahead, and was replaced with another white running back.)

Riddlewire

Master
Ray Holley has had a great game for La Tech.
28 carries for 149 yards and 1 touchdown.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So glad to see Johnny Manziel and Swope lead Texas A&M to a victory. Also great to see Klein being he reliable stellar self in a victory vs the black frogs. These guys are 1 and 2 in the heisman and although I am pulling for Klein because he is a senior I won't be sad if Manziel wins it. They both are deserving and it would break the non-white Heisman streak.

Manziel is really taking college football by storm. He is the best story right now and just an electric athletic player. If he was black he would be getting 10 times the hype.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I can't believe more people aren't posting about how Texas A&M was able to beat Alabama. I know it wasn't the hugest of caste match-ups but to have the most dynamic QB in the country who looks like he will be smashing Scam Newtons SEC records and Ryan Swope exposed the coal black defense for over 100 yds. Also Luke Joeckel and Mathews are two future first round draft picks and they handled Saban's sumo d-line very well.

I am still ecstatic over this victory as well as Collin Klein's continued excellence on his way to the Heisman.

Highlander

Mentor
I can't believe more people aren't posting about how Texas A&M was able to beat Alabama. I know it wasn't the hugest of caste match-ups but to have the most dynamic QB in the country who looks like he will be smashing Scam Newtons SEC records and Ryan Swope exposed the coal black defense for over 100 yds. Also Luke Joeckel and Mathews are two future first round draft picks and they handled Saban's sumo d-line very well.

I am still ecstatic over this victory as well as Collin Klein's continued excellence on his way to the Heisman.
Swope also became the all-time leader in receptions for A&M during the game.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Yeah I was surprised I was one of the few people posting on here, that game was so satisfying that I casually glanced at Klein against TCU. Like nothing else could top it for the day, even though I love watching Klein, one of my favorite players right now.

you could tell the announcers didn't want Texas A&M to win and were mentioning anything that they though was a penalty by Texas A&M, even though none were, and agreed with the refs on every call and non call. The flag after Swope made a big catch, he was simply pumped up and made no moves, just kind of had that stretch you do when its like "hell yeah" and they were like "definetly a penalty for unsportsmentlike conduct" it was a flag for hitting a defensless receiver, i noticed while Swope was on the ground a player came and hit Swope in the head, not sure if thats what they were talking about.

I ain't even gonna let the caste NFL get me down today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I noticed that too regarding the announcers. They were obviously biased towards Alabama and the "old guard" SEC. I bet they couldn't stand seeing an athletic white QB with unrivaled agility/balance/athleticism making their beloved coal black defense look foolish. It made it all the more satisfying.

Johnny Football and Klein are the two best stories in college football this year.

It was also great to see racist charlie strong and his qb blackwater lose to syracuse.

Pie

Guru
Something I find interesting is that many posters from non CF websites I frequent, who would be considered caste enemies to those like us, who root for non SEC teams took the time to revel in the Alabama. I see posts along the lines of:

'For all you SEC fanboys, do you like how a bottom feeding Big-12 team walks into the SEC and raises hell in their first year in the conference?'

The SEC's supposed invincibility is as big of an obstacle for white athletes as anything else out there currently, and anything to bring question to it is certainly a positive thing.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Manziel was forcing the ball to Evans too much, Swope could have had an even bigger game than he did.

Highlander

Mentor
Manziel was forcing the ball to Evans too much, Swope could have had an even bigger game than he did.
Evans was being covered by a midget CB and I think they were trying to take advantage of the size difference. Still, Swope had 11 catches and was probably targeted around 14 times in the game. All in all, not too bad. I'm hoping Swope can finish strong and get drafted somewhere in rounds 1-3.