Caste matchups for week three

referendum

Mentor
Ok, going real fast on this one.
Nebraska (about 11) vs. Va Tech. (about 6)
Bos College (about 10) vs Clemson (about 6)
BYU (about 17) vs Florida St (about 6)
Vanderbilt (about 11) vs Miss St. (about 4)
Stanford (about 14) vs San Jose St (about 6)
Iowa (about 11) vs Arizona (about 7)

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
BYU-Florida State is a HUGE game for us. I think BYU will win if Max Hall outperforms FSU QB Ponder (which he should). BYU's receivers have done a solid job filling Collie's shoes. I also think BYU would be wise to play DiLuiggi as a complementary scatback (behind Harvey Unga if Unga's back in the lineup). DiLuiggi brings an element- with his freakish lateral agility- Unga can't. Unga is more of a cutback power-runner.

Riddlewire

Master
Don't know if anybody else is watching this Ohio State - Toledo game, but the black commentator just said that JaTerrelle LaPryor runs a 4.2 40. Now we know how he went from a 4.5 to a 4.3. It's like that Grapevine game you play in Kindergarten.
By the time he's a senior, he'll be running a 2.2.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
Don't know if anybody else is watching this Ohio State - Toledo game, but the black commentator just said that JaTerrelle LaPryor runs a 4.2 40. Now we know how he went from a 4.5 to a 4.3. It's like that Grapevine game you play in Kindergarten.

By the time he's a senior, he'll be running a 2.2.

Good stuff Riddlewire! The lunacy is unreal.
smiley70.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm glad I'm not watching the game then. I can't stand the drooling over Pryor at all.

On a good note, on ESPN, Eric Decker just made an amazing TD catch against Cal!
smiley32.gif
He managed to stay inbounds even after he got walloped.

Riddlewire

Master
East Carolina may be one of the blackest programs in the country, but it's good to see them stonewalling Uncle Butch's Tar Babies.

In other action, Kelly Page is just terrible for Ball State. Briggs Orsbon is probably going to struggle to put up any meaningful numbers this year at WR.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Duke's best wideoutso far against Kansas is aWhite dude, even with their fastest receiver (another White man, and a freshman if i recall correctly) home with an injury.
also, Duke's young White quarterback is noticeably better than their starting black one. even the announcers, who are trying to make excuses for the black one, are having trouble making a case against the White kid.

Eric Decker's touchdown catch wasAWESOME! i can't believe he held on to the ball after that hit! WOW.

Riddlewire

Master
Terrance Cody (Alabama) is the most overrated DT in history. They call him "Mount Cody". Well, if they're just talking about his body fat, they're right on target. He's nothing but fat.
They talk about him as if he's a Top 5 draft lock. But last year he got stuffed repeatedly by Jonathan Luigs (Arkansas) in a game that Alabama otherwise dominated.
A few minutes ago, they stuck him in at fullback on the goal line. All he did was bounce off a linebacker and the RB didn't make it into the endzone. This guy is going to get his brains bashed in if he ever makes it to the NFL (My guess is that he'll succumb to a heart attack before he ever signs with a team).Edited by: Riddlewire

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
It's about frickin time... morbidly obese Mangino finally puts Sharp in the game... and Kansas passes the ball three straight times for 3 and out.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
where exactly IS east carolina? in the Atlantic Ocean? if so, how'd they find so many blacks who can swim? you'd think the football team would be a bunch of Michael Phelps look-a-likes.
smiley36.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
a bee-yoo-teeful pass by Reesing ... and it's flat out dropped by the black receiver. he would've walked into the end zone. but i'm sure he's a phenomenal afflete who lights up the room with his smile. *puke*

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
finally a touch for Sharp ... after he's been out of the game for an entire quarter.

not surprisingly, the very next play is a big pass, now that Duke had to worry over the running game.

nice job sitting your best player, land walrus. *punches the lard butt Mangino in his mangina*

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
touchdown Jake Sharp!

and how about Kerry Meier's speed?!?! awesome! after holding for the point after, which was blocked, he chased downthe guy. nice!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
TD Eric Decker!
smiley32.gif
He got wide open in the end zone to make it 21-14 Cal. Decker has scored both TDs for the Gophers today!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
awesome news, Jack!

i get the feeling that Decker is the only guy who is capable of keeping Minnesota competitive against Cal. they simply don't have any other playmakers on offense. is this pretty accurate?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
last series of the the half, and Sharp is again on the sidelines. WTF?!?

Kansas' running game with him on the sidelines is Reesing on quarterback keepers. what the crap is going on with Sharp?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
nice diving catch for a touchdown by Kerry Meier! woohoo!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
JC Minnesota cannot run the ball worth a damn. Brandon Green(black) skied for a catch on the play before Deckers Td. Btw anyone see Minnesotas punt return man get absolutely nailed by the Polynesian Db(5'7 170)? The freshman negro forgot to wave his hand to signal fair catch and got nailed. They punished Cal pretty harshly with a kick catch interference along with a helmet to helmet hit. The helmet to helmet hit was iffy in my eyes because he did not spear the guy with his helmet. I'll try to find a clip of it.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Good lord, I could run the ball better than what Minny's backs are doing today. Decker just made another nice grab.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Duke's qb just missed a WIDE open receiver in the end zone. they had to settle for a field goal.

Kansas' offense takes the field for the first time in the second half with Jake Sharp on the sideline ... wow.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Decker has been on fire today! After making another catch, a couple of plays later, he threw the ball to their backup QB in the endzone for a TD.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Kansas had better hope Sharp starts when Big 12 play starts. Whichever black RB starts for them won't really make any team respect the run if Duke doesn't need to.