caste matchups for week six

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
There's a White couple from Puerto Rico at my (Baptist) church. The husband has sandy brown hair w/ green eyes & his wife is blonde. Good call on the DWFs & their fellow sheeple equating Spanish last names w/ amerindians & mestizos.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Watching the Ohio State and Indiana game, and they showed the starters for everything except the Indiana defense. Gee, I wonder why?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Abbrederis already has a td for Wisconsin!

snow

Mentor
JReb1 said:
Martinez IS White, just as White as former NFL QB Jeff Garcia is and nobody ever questioned his ethnicity as far as I remember. I live in Florida and have known MANY White Cubans and other descendants of Spaniards. Some people are pretty ignorant though because there were as many Whites that settled in South America as that did in North America. Race and nationality doesn't matter since NO country in the Americas (unfortunately IMO) is 100% Caucasian.

well I think once he gets more popular and people see his face they will start to realize that he is White. They tried to play up Romo as "latino" but as far as I know it hasn't really caught on.

At least I hope so, I recently read a post that said "if Sanchez goes down then Martinez will carry the torch for mexican quarterbacks"

Edited by: snow

backrow

Hall of Famer
Sanchez is the only truly Mexican "latino" (even though he also is of the european descent, not sure if fully or not) guy as far as media is concerned (and maybe Garza and some other lower profile ones).

Gonzalez, Garcia are 100% white and perceived as such.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
What afroletic idiocy is with Denard(s...across his chin) not tying his cleats? These affletes are always with the flamboyant foolishness.
smiley8.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Joe Pa's love affair with afflete QB's really came around to bite him in the rear today. His starter sucks, and when they finally removed him in the fourth quarter, out trotted the back up, yep, another afflete QB. He sucked too.

snow

Mentor
Denard said it started in high school, he shoes would come untied and got tired of tying them. Maybe he doesn't know how? His cleats have a strap though.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Joe Pa's love affair with afflete QB's really came around to bite him in the rear today.  His starter sucks, and when they finally removed him in the fourth quarter, out trotted the back up, yep, another afflete QB.  He sucked too.

But, they are both "4-stars"... and are top-ranked (i.e. very highly) "dual-threats"...
smiley3.gif

(Room-brightening smile ALERT!)

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Kevin-Newsome-50973

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Robert-Bolden-75581

Maybe JoPa just needed the higher-ranking for his recruiting classes?
smiley36.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Michigan State scores AGAIN!!

Eric Gordon destroys Denard!Edited by: Deadlift

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"Kovacs doesn't run the best, is not the biggest, but makes no mistakes"...

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:

Heard that piece of sh*t announcing too..

icsept

Master
What a shocker. Michigan finally played a real team and Denard Robinson is exposed for what he is: a wide receiver playing quarterback. I'm annoyed that BSPN wanted to hype this guy for the Heisman before they played anybody.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jonathan Warzeka had a 100yard kick return for a td against CSU. His second of the season!!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Deadlift said:
Heard that piece of sh*t announcing too..

I've heard the same comment about Kovacs every game. I think it's in his football bio that the announcers must read from.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
icsept said:
What a shocker. Michigan finally played a real team and Denard Robinson is exposed for what he is: a wide receiver playing quarterback. I'm annoyed that BSPN wanted to hype this guy for the Heisman before they played anybody.

He's the newest version of Antoine Randle El, and will have the same career.

Highlander

Mentor
Nice to see MSU beat the Wolverines and the much-hyped Robinson by BSPN. I was at the gym last night and BSPN's "College Football Live" was on T.V. and, I swear, they must have showed about a dozen or so highlights of Robinson during the program over a 15-20 minute period. Funny how I haven't seen any highlights of this game yet on BSPN.

Di Luigi is having a nice game for BYU with 20 rushes for 137 yards against SDSU with almost 14 minutes left in the 4th Qtr.

snow

Mentor
icsept said:

Its good that Taylor Martinez had 241 rushing yards the same week, 4 rushing tds and 1 passing tds, completed 70 percent of his passes. Some have said him and Denard are in a race for the Heisman. He has to work on his passing, but he is averaging 10 yards per carry and his team keeps winning.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Stanford beats USC on a FG on the last play of the game, 37-35!
smiley32.gif

icsept

Master
Don Wassall said:
smiley32.gif

Very nice. 13 White starters for Stanford 5 for USC. Edited by: icsept

Highlander

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
smiley32.gif
Yes, just like last week against Jake Locker and the Huskies
smiley36.gif

icsept

Master
Why exactly is the U of Miami ranked 13. They haven't beaten anybody, and the two decent teams they have played have destroyed them. LaCory JaHarris is the most overrated joke of a black quarterback in years.

Highlander

Mentor
Now some bull-dyke looking White blond "female" with masculine sounding voice is giving the highlights and news of some other games on FSN. Uggh. More Cultural Marxist quota hires.