caste matchups for week six

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm no Florida fan, but I would liked to have seen them beat LSU. Seeing Stanford win over USC was nice! BYU had a tough win over San Diego State, but are still 2 games under .500. Air Force keeps winning too.

icsept

Master
Zach line 17 carries 92 yds v. Tulsa. McGuffie 18 for 81 yards so far against UTep. Solid numbers for our Conf USA White running backs.

Highlander

Mentor
Unfortunately, Northwestern lost 17-20 to Purdue.

Also, I wonder what's happened to Boston College this year...they are dreadful...didn't expect that.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
in the Arkansas-Texas A&M game, Aggie black quarterback Jerrod (sic) Johnson had a stretch ending the first half where he threw an incomplete pass on 12 of 14 attempts ... and on one of the 2 short completions, the affletic wide receiver lost a fumble.

it was an atrocious display of the "playmaking" ability that the modern college football fan has come to accept as "exciting" and whose players are viewed as "talented."

it doesn't get much more blatant than that, yet so many of the sheeplecontinue to swallow everything they are fed and believe the Big Lie ... and, of course, they continue to spend their moneyin support ofit.