caste matchups for week five

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
What in the heck happened to Ohio State today? A whopping 76 passing yards for Terrelle Pryor? That's pretty pathetic. Sanzenbacher was the leading receiver with 3 catches for 35 yards.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The media actually had the gall to hype-up Pryor due to his stats against Eastern Michigan and Ohio.

Even in the watered-down NFL, there ain't many "Eastern Michigan's" and "Ohio's"...
smiley2.gif

snow

Mentor
There are probably tons of white guys that are carrying 20 to 30 pounds of extra weight after being forced to bulk up to play fullback that could do the same thing John Clay is doing right now, with the extra weight. Have them lose the weight and they would do much better.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Tennessee takes the lead over LSU in Baton Rouge.

LSU wins on last-second rushing TD by Ridley... Is Jordan Jefferson AHDIW #2?
smiley2.gif

Sloppy "football" - though.

snow

Mentor
Jarett Lee actually took them down the field on that drive.Then they put Jefferson in in the redzone, who scrambled to the 2 yard line, with no time outs left. Lined up in shotgun formation and the ball was snapped over his head. Game over, but wait, 13 men on the field. How the hell do you wind up with 13 men on the field? I can understand once in a blue moon accidentally having 12, but 13?
Edited by: snow

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
NC State's DBs CAN'T tackle... huge whiffs.

EDIT: The "hyped" Russell Wilson throws his 3rd pick! If you look at the boxscores for NC State, his statline can look solid, but, if you watch him play, his flaws and derelict footwork are abundant.

Last season, he was very subpar on NC State's baseball team, so is he really a "two-sport star?"Edited by: Deadlift

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hate to hear that LSU won. Now I'm listening to UGA/Colorado and trying to find a live stream of the McGuffie and Line show.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
CU offense marched right down & scored a TD (TE Matt Bahr) against UGA's coal black defense.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Gator "supaman" - Omar Hunter - is way fatter now! Is he on the "Vince Wilfork bulking-plan?"
smiley17.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
McElroy has "hip-swivel"... 'Bama leads 17-0 over Florida.

Riddlewire

Master
Oregon's beloved skinny-legged affletes have no answer for Stanford's power game.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Mike Pouncey is getting pushed around like a ragdoll!
smiley36.gif

What do you call a coal-black o-line (like Florida's)?

Answer: An oil spill!

Highlander

Mentor
Great to see Colorado beat Georgia 29-27, Iowa St beat Texas Tech 52-38, and Wyoming beat Toledo 20-15.
Edited by: Highlander

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
UGA's afflete Caleb King fumbles the handoff on what (could have been) the winning drive...handing victory to CU. UGA won't make a bowl this year. Serves Coach Richt right for loading up on affletes (especially on defense).

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Does Colorado really start 14 Whites, though? I'm skeptical.

Parker Orms tore his ACL in game 1, and this article says that Travis Sandersfeld (who, from the picture, looks White) stepped in for him.

http://www.brushnewstribune.com/ci_16017462

Is he still the starter? And BJ Beatty is a "hybrid" with a huge Pacific Islander tattoo.

I loathe the coal-black Georgia 'Dawgs, btw.

Riddlewire

Master
Harbaugh failed the 'pucker' test.
Once Oregon started moving the football, he went away from what was working. Stanford started throwing the ball deep too much, failing to keep the chains moving with the power running game.
It's not over yet, but it's not looking good.

Highlander

Mentor
Deadlift said:
Does Colorado really start 14 Whites, though? I'm skeptical.

Parker Orms tore his ACL in game 1, and this article says that Travis Sandersfeld (who, from the picture, looks White) stepped in for him.

http://www.brushnewstribune.com/ci_16017462

Is he still the starter? And BJ Beatty is a "hybrid" with a huge Pacific Islander tattoo.

I loathe the coal-black Georgia 'Dawgs, btw.
I don't think so. Sandersfeld (White) got injured the week after Orms was injured, and, I believe, is gone for the rest of the year, too. Looks like an affelete is playing that position now. I also saw an affelete playing right DE where there used to be a White player. I would guess they are down to about 11 now. In any case, that's a whole hell of a lot more than the Georgia Blackdogs.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Mike Pouncey is getting pushed around like a ragdoll!
smiley36.gif

What do you call a coal-black o-line (like Florida's)?

Answer: An oil spill!

Florida's O-line had to have been the "softest" mofos I've ever seen! No explosion at all. No push off the line at all.

Maurice Hurt, absolutely morbidly-obese, was a weak-ass slug at RG. Then he was replaced by Jon Halapio (maybe a Poly or brown Latino). Mike Pouncey and his brother, former Gator Maurkice, aren't even that big... no bigger than White interior linemen.

Mike was so horrible that even the announcers' had to point out his blunders. Late in the game, they called him an "All-American" at Center, though? I'm sure he got "honors" last year, but wasn't he a Guard?

Highlander

Mentor
Haha, Washington just beat USC 32-31 on a last second field goal...AT USC...Locker had a good game.
smiley32.gif

Highlander

Mentor
Well, it looks like "Thug U" of the Pacific Northwest is going to beat Stanford
smiley13.gif