Caste matchups for the bowls

icsept

Master
Iowa dominated Georgia Tech in every phase of the game. But for Tech's pick-6, this game wouldn't have been close. But, it at least allowed for the late game heroics of Wegher. Tech coach Paul Johnson is obviously a negro worshipper who if he could replace the two white guys on the o-line, would have the perfect team.

I particularly enjoyed Iowa OT Baluga's domination of ACC Defensive Player of the Year Derrick Morgan. The one chance Morgan had for a sack, he chased Stanzi (fresh off ankle surgery) all the way across the field and couldn't catch him...then had to come off the field exhausted.

Bear Backer

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
To answer foobar we have discussed the possibility that Wegher has maybe 1/4 or 1/8 Amero Indian ancestry. He also could have some Moorish blood if he has some Spanish, Portugesse or Sicilian ancestry, but we know he's not black because ESPN called him a white RB in an article and I believe contacted him about it for the article. And Rivals left him off the 250 despite his record breaking H.S career and great flim and measurables.

But my point is why nitpick, the guy will not get favoured by the system because he is not black. Wegher is a great young man with a great work ethic and is an underdog because of the caste system who showed serious talent tonight. I'm very happy for Wegher and Iowa!

BTW, thanks for the pictures Toby!

I agree, why nitpick? This guy is obviously VERY VERY white. Both in terms of European heritage and in caste perspective. There are definitely White guys darker than him. If he does have some admixture, it is obvious he also has more European heritage than anything else, so why should we automatically throw that away just because he might have one non white ancestor down the line somewhere? The whole one drop philosophy is a mistake IMO and it not like he is a Mulatto or probably not even a quadroon. There are a lot of Whites who would be unfairly denied their European heritage thanks in part to no fault of their own due to foreign invasion of Europe in the past and that is not only incredibly short sided, but also self defeating.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
you guys are doing a lot of nit-picking for not wanting to nit-pick.
smiley2.gif

wa33, Colin Sandeman (like talented senior wideout Trey Stross) has battled injuries all season. when healthy this year, they both usually started. unfortunately for them, and Iowa's passing game, they've both struggled to stay put together this season. and for Stross, sadly that's been the story of his entire career.

icsept said:
I particularly enjoyed Iowa OT Baluga's domination of ACC Defensive Player of the Year Derrick Morgan. The one chance Morgan had for a sack, he chased Stanzi (fresh off ankle surgery) all the way across the field and couldn't catch him...then had to come off the field exhausted.

i loved that, too!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div> </div>
<div>
icsept said:
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>i loved that, too! </div>

Same here. The caste lackeys down here (GA) have been drooling over afrolete Morgan all season.
smiley29.gif

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Three more years to enjoy watching Brandon Wegher and Iowa's Heartland Heroics!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div> </div>
<div>
icsept said:
</div>
<div> </div>
<div>i loved that, too! </div>

Same here. The caste lackeys down here (GA) have been drooling over afrolete Morgan all season.
smiley29.gif

The annoucners on FOX were shocked that Stanzi managed to outrun the afflete.

Also, I remember reading somewhere where Bulage wasn't quick or athletic enough to handle Morgan... typical caste jargon.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I mentioned on the Brandon Wegher thread that I noticed that FedEx awarded their outstanding ground perfomer of the game to Anthony Allen with around 5 minutes or so to go in the contest, with his scintillating 3 carries for 21 yards! Oh, he scored GA Ticks lone TD. At this point in the game Wegher had 53 yards rushing. What doofus decided this?
Also, my favorite part of the game was the last couple of GA Tick series, where the soopa afroletic QB Nesbitt had to drop back to pass the ball. It was actually comical.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
FootballDad said:
I mentioned on the Brandon Wegher thread that I noticed that FedEx awarded their outstanding ground perfomer of the game to Anthony Allen with around 5 minutes or so to go in the contest, with his scintillating 3 carries for 21 yards! Oh, he scored GA Ticks lone TD. At this point in the game Wegher had 53 yards rushing. What doofus decided this?
Also, my favorite part of the game was the last couple of GA Tick series, where the soopa afroletic QB Nesbitt had to drop back to pass the ball. It was actually comical.

Somehow all the "impact" players of the game were black. And every time Wegher had a nice run, color man Charles Davis immediately gave credit to the blockers. I don't recall a single time when Wegher's speed or talent was mentioned.

And on Wegher, jeez, unless someone finds an article that says he's anything but White, drop it. Looks just as White as any other White kid on Iowa's team.

BTW, did anyone catch the post-game on the field interview when Stanzi was asked if he felt his team was representing "Middle America"? Seemed like a veiled reference to the demographics of the two teams. Stanzi said something like "Yeah, who doesn't love America? America love it or leave it!" Pretty cool.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
  And every time Wegher had a nice run, color man Charles Davis immediately gave credit to the blockers.  I don't recall a single time when Wegher's speed or talent was mentioned

Yes, I noticed that too. Apparently another weakness of white running backs, they have to have someone block for them. Unlike black players who do it all on their own with their "hip wiggle". They don't need no fullbacks and lineman throwing key blocks, with black runners all you have to do is give them the ball and just admire they tremendous affleticism!!!
smiley5.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
in tonight's matchup against mostly White Central Michigan, Troy is very black ... but their best defensive player is their lone White starter ... Bear Woods. Woods, who is referred to as the Sun Belt's best defensive player by many, is the Trojans leading tackler and leads the team in tackles for loss.

the wild man is a monster on defense ... and Bear truly looks like a predator on the field, as well.

bearwoods.jpg

so does it surprise anyone at Caste Football that he was a walk-on?

<H1>GRIN AND BEAR IT: Troy linebacker Bear Woods bided his time, then made the most of his shot</H1>
<H4>By Tommy Hicks January 06, 2010, 7:14AM</H4>

Forget any jokes that may be offered about his name.

He's heard them all.

The same goes for comments about his dreadlocks or the times he adds war paint on his face to highlight his aggressive nature on the football field.

All one needs to know about Troy linebacker Bear Woods -- given name Jonathan Mark Woods -- is that every member of his team considers him the emotional leader, that every opposing coach plans around him and that almost everyone respects him.

"Bear is one of those guys ... you always knew he had something special," Troy coach Larry Blakeney said. "You just didn't know where he would wind up (playing).

"He's really been a spiritual leader the whole time he's been with us, but we had to find the right place for him."

Blakeney knew one thing: Woods needed to be on the field somewhere.

During his career at Baker County High in Macclenny, Fla., Woods played a variety of positions including quarterback, linebacker, safety, cornerback and kick returner.

Despite his versatility, though, his college options were limited. He opted to walk on at Troy as a quarterback, then was quickly shifted to defense.

Woods demonstrated progress at linebacker but, with experienced players in the starting lineup, he saw only limited action his first three seasons. He made five tackles in 2005, participated in just nine plays in 2006 before being injured and made just 21 tackles in 2007.

However, when offered the chance to start in 2008, Woods was ready.

He made 108 tackles a year ago and leads the team with 138 this season, including 77 solo tackles.

"The one thing that stands out," Woods said when asked what moment he remembers most from his time at Troy, "is probably the first time I started, against Middle Tennessee. I was probably the question mark of the linebackers, and I wanted to prove that they could count on me. I knew once I got on the field I wasn't going to leave it."

Woods' tackle total this year is even more amazing considering he was suspended for the first two games this year after the NCAA declared there was no evidence for him to receive a medical redshirt for the 2006 season. He eventually was granted a fifth year but required to miss the first two games.

To Woods, it was just another sidestep in a college career filled with hurdles.

"Its been kind of surreal," he said. "But it's been exciting. It's been what I wanted it to be. We've won games and gone to bowls, and we've won conference championships. I was able to be a part of all that."

This year, Woods has collected 18 tackles for a loss, three sacks, one interception, three pass breakups and forced one fumble. Against Florida Atlantic, he was credited with 22 tackles, 16 of those being solo stops. Against Western Kentucky, he had 19 tackles (14 solo).

Entering tonight's GMAC Bowl against Central Michigan, Woods has 271 tackles in his Troy career with 26 tackles for a loss, six sacks, seven pass breakups and one interception. "Me and Bear, we have a lot of similarities," fellow All-Sun Belt linebacker Boris Lee said of Woods. "We're not that fast, we're not that strong, but we have a lot of heart. So we have that connection, and we always have.

"He knew the defense from the time he started playing there, and he should have been out on the field sooner. I told him, 'When you're opportunity comes you have to be ready.' He was patient, but when his opportunity came, he was ready."

And Woods said once he found his spot and received the chance to play, he wasn't going to let that opportunity slip away.
"I just wanted to prove what I could do," he said. "It seemed to turn around pretty fast from not playing that much to being a leader."

as we've said time and time again, all a White player needs is an opportunity ... and most of the time they'll dominate.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the announcers just stated that Troy's offensive coordinator says CMU's junior linebackerNick Bellore is the second-best linebacker his team will face all year, behind "all world" Brandon Spikes of Florida.
that's some pretty high praise for Bellore in today's football world.
smiley32.gif

edited to add: at halftime, if my count is correct Bellore already has10 tackles.
smiley20.gif
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Awesome post on Bear Woods, Jimmy Chitwood! Hopefully he'll have a great game. I would like to see Central Michigan win the game though.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
good to see you on the boards, Colonel. all the best in the new year to you, sir.

as for the game, what a great contest it is! both teams keep getting clutch performances from their White players. LeFevour, who struggled to connect with Andersen all night, is baled out on a poor throw by an INCREDIBLE catch by Andersen for a late touchdown to allow CMU to take the lead ...

but Troy's quarterback marches the Trojans down the field and allows their kicker an opportunity to tie it up ... in the frigid conditions it'd be a new career-long for the kicker, but he makes it! from 46 yards, he nails it in the clutch to tie it up!

all the White players have played well tonight, and nowwe're going to see some bonus football.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
on another note, i've not heard a single comment from the announcers lobbying for CMU's interim head coach to be the new head coach. this, despite CMU's impressive performance in tonight's game. he is a White coach, you see.

compare that to the endless urgings of Texas Tech's black interim head coach getting the nod during that broadcast.

nope, there's no double standard at all. nothing to see here. pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
what a game! and the difference in Double Overtime was the execution of Central Michigan and the dropped passes by Troy's supa afflete.

Troy got the ball first in double OT, and their "phenomenal afflete" dropped two passes in the endzone. then, their field goal attempt was blocked.

CMU, on the other hand, took care of business and the ball, and nailed a field goal.

chalk anotherwin up for the team with all the White kids.
smiley2.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
on another note, i've not heard a single comment from the announcers lobbying for CMU's interim head coach to be the new head coach. this, despite CMU's impressive performance in tonight's game. he is a White coach, you see.
<div> </div>
<div>compare that to the endless urgings of Texas Tech's black interim head coach getting the nod during that broadcast. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>nope, there's no double standard at all. nothing to see here. pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.</div>

Good catch, I noticed it too, nary a word of support for the guy while the crew that was doing the TCU/Boise State game was pimping for the black coach the whole time.

Was glas to see CMU pull out the win, the MAC has been getting beat in bowl games so it was good to see one of the teams win. I've really enjoyed watching Lafevour play, he reminds of Brady, I think he'll make a great pro QB, whoever drafts him will be getting a good one.

I think Troy lost a bowl game last year on a blocked field goal in OT also, ouch! two years in a row, that's tough! This was an entertaining game, there was virtually no defense played in the last 5 minutes of the game, the average play must have gained about 20 yards. I guess another advantage of having mostly black defenses is the entertainment value of them not being able to put up even the most feeble defense in cruch time.

Concerning Bear Woods, the make-up was a little over the top but what the heck it's good to see a white guy having some fun out there, but he can get rid of the dreadlocks! Painting his face black and wearing dreadlocks? Might help him get a look by some pro scouts.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: jaxvid

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Concerning Bear Woods, the make-up was a little over the top but what the heck it's good to see a white guy having some fun out there, but he can get rid of the dreadlocks! Painting his face black and wearing dreadlocks? Might help him get a look by some pro scouts.
smiley36.gif

Exactly, White wearing rastafarian style dreadlocks strikes me as too wiggerish.
smiley8.gif
However, I'll pull for White athletes so long as they're not overt race traitors, etc.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Hey, if Woods has to wear black face make up to get in the NFL, so what?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It was an outstanding game last night. I noticed that the Chippewas accounted for Woods most of the night, always making sure that a tight end was responsible for blocking him specifically on run plays. His night wasn't spectacular on the stat sheet, only 2 solo tackles and 3 assists, but he spent most of the night running around covering backs, tight ends, and the occasional slot or #4 receiver. Interesting that the Defensive MVP of the night was Vince Agnew-DB, who besides the blocked figgie, didn't really do much besides getting burned in coverage a lot. Nick "White Brandon Spikes" had a huge game defensively, 9 solo tackles (inc. 2 for losses), 5 assists, and 1 pass defensed, and was a big reason that Troy bogged down on their last OT drive. Yet he wasn't "flashy" enough or something to get the award........

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
well, the game got started off right for the multiculturalists ...instead of thenational anthem being sung, some no-talentnegro woman butchered the song that was performed. American the Beautiful has never sounded so awful.
smiley11.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
heh. they did finally sing the national anthem ... but the sound was so bad, you couldn't hear Flea playing his bass. the singer guy had a strong voice, though.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
if 'Bama defensive back Javier Arenas is 5-9, then i'm 6-6.
smiley36.gif
the top of his helmet was at the bottom of the other captains' shoulder pads.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Blake Gideon intercepts the fake punt on Bama's first possession! awesome!