Caste Football Project

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think all the time about the plight of this country and Western civilization. I have spent the past 27 years trying to bring about political alternatives in the United States and otherwise open the minds of Americans to new ways of thinking.

I am proud that Caste Football has established a beach-head as an unabashed opponent of the Caste System and the extremist affirmative action policies that prevail when it comes to sports. We have gone from being a curiosity to grudging acceptance; and we have made a genuine difference. I monitor the Cultural Marxist corporate media closely, and White athletes are no longer stereotyped and degraded as much as they used to be. We have made progress and a bit of history, as there was no opposition whatsoever to the Caste System from the time it went into high gear in the fateful year of 1968 until 2004, when Caste Football became a fixture on the internet. We have also educated a significant proportion of racially aware Whites, who more or less used to always unthinkingly absorb the media propaganda that blacks are superior athletes to Whites.

However -- we are stagnating. Which means we are losing, because we are one website battling the unlimited resources of the system. We need to move forward, or else we cede the war.

There have been periodic attempts to rally the Caste Football community to support various projects such as business cards and t-shirts. All have been embarrassing failures. But there was one time when we came through collectively in a most impressive way, and that was when I asked for financial support to have the site rebuilt and modernized. I told you how much was needed, and you responded, and for that I will always be grateful.

We need to have goals to work towards and achieve. I have had the next step in mind for quite a while, which is a weekly one-hour radio program, and I will put it out there now for your feedback.

To make this a reality we need a financial commitment from enough of you to make it happen. There are two financial hurdles that must be met: The first is the purchasing of equipment, which involves a substantial amount of capital; and the second is support to pay for the air-time to keep the program airing every week.

We have a well-known and highly respected poster who is willing to be the host of the Caste Football Radio Hour or whatever it is named. My question is: Will you rally around this project? I request your feedback. If there is enough interest, and commitment, the Caste Football community will make it a reality.

I will not ask for donations until and unless there is enough interest to move forward. You can post on this thread, or pm me if you want. I hope there are lurkers who are willing to help as well.

It's time to press on the pedal and move ahead, but that involves genuine sacrifice to become a reality. Let me know what you think.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think all the time about the plight of this country and Western civilization. I have spent the past 27 years trying to bring about political alternatives in the United States and otherwise open the minds of Americans to new ways of thinking.

I am proud that Caste Football has established a beach-head as an unabashed opponent of the Caste System and the extremist affirmative action policies that prevail when it comes to sports. We have gone from being a curiosity to grudging acceptance; and we have made a genuine difference. I monitor the Cultural Marxist corporate media closely, and White athletes are no longer stereotyped and degraded as much as they used to be. We have made progress and a bit of history, as there was no opposition whatsoever to the Caste System from the time it went into high gear in the fateful year of 1968 until 2004, when Caste Football became a fixture on the internet. We have also educated a significant proportion of racially aware Whites, who more or less used to always unthinkingly absorb the media propaganda that blacks are superior athletes to Whites.

However -- we are stagnating. Which means we are losing, because we are one website battling the unlimited resources of the system. We need to move forward, or else we cede the war.

There have been periodic attempts to rally the Caste Football community to support various projects such as business cards and t-shirts. All have been embarrassing failures. But there was one time when we came through collectively in a most impressive way, and that was when I asked for financial support to have the site rebuilt and modernized. I told you how much was needed, and you responded, and for that I will always be grateful.

We need to have goals to work towards and achieve. I have had the next step in mind for quite a while, which is a weekly one-hour radio program, and I will put it out there now for your feedback.

To make this a reality we need a financial commitment from enough of you to make it happen. There are two financial hurdles that must be met: The first is the purchasing of equipment, which involves a substantial amount of capital; and the second is support to pay for the air-time to keep the program airing every week.

We have a well-known and highly respected poster who is willing to be the host of the Caste Football Radio Hour or whatever it is named. My question is: Will you rally around this project? I request your feedback. If there is enough interest, and commitment, the Caste Football community will make it a reality.

I will not ask for donations until and unless there is enough interest to move forward. You can post on this thread, or pm me if you want. I hope there are lurkers who are willing to help as well.

It's time to press on the pedal and move ahead, but that involves genuine sacrifice to become a reality. Let me know what you think.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
that would be a great achievment i think
it would be a web radio, kind of like a podcast?

Anak

Mentor
I'm interested in this, but I wouldn't be able to offer too much financial support, maybe $20 initially and $10 a month.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I would support a radio program by tuning in and also financially. I would love to see this website grow!

Pie

Guru
Hi there, I don't post much, although I did kick in for the website rebuild and would do so again for the radio project. Not to question the merits of diving in 100%, but I wonder if there would be a way to either get a recurring segment on some other white-friendly radio show and try to build a following there before going in on airtime. Which could lead to the possibility of sharing/renting another groups equipment and possibly some carry over audience(and possibly advertising) by buying air time adjacent to the other program. Not that I know of many white-friendly radio shows, but something like political cesspool comes to mind. The internet radio show/pod cast idea could also be a good thing, to gauge a following, and also gain experience before going all out. I dunno, just spitballing here. Whatever the decision, I'll be sure to donate.

backrow

Hall of Famer
if it becomes something realistic, i'd be happy to make a donation.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I would gladly contribute in an effort to raise money for a CF radio show and to keep it going. I think Pie makes some good points and they are probably worth looking into before spending a lot more money for equipment, etc. My family and job are taking up increasing amounts of my time, hence my not being on CF as much lately, but I will gladly kick in some dough to help make the radio show a reality!

backrow

Hall of Famer
how about... a TV show! (i know, i know, not realistic... but can you imagine!)

Westside

Hall of Famer
Don you can count on me to support this great idea. The time has come. I think a podcast format on "Talkstream Live" would be an excellent vehicle to get out the Caste message and combat the cult marxists. Hell, today an audio was revealed that BO without question favors wealth redistribution. Dangerous times ahead.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll work on getting some rough numbers over the next couple of days, as far as costs. Thanks for the responses.

I think this is a great idea. Maybe have a segment dedicated to fantasy football during the football season? a "start-em - sit-em" type of discussion. I am looking forward to hearing the numbers ($$$) for this to happen. I would be interested.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think this is a great idea. Maybe have a segment dedicated to fantasy football during the football season? a "start-em - sit-em" type of discussion. I am looking forward to hearing the numbers ($$$) for this to happen. I would be interested.

We could have a fantasy football segment for sure. I think we can utilize different posters here as experts on various sports, and also have call-ins for many of the shows.

TBProdigy

Guru
I am definitely willing and happy to donate for such a good cause. However I think as the above poster said you are or seem to be from my perspective rushing into this. I dont think there is enough awareness about the site to start up what would be an exclusive club radio show

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I am definitely willing and happy to donate for such a good cause. However I think as the above poster said you are or seem to be from my perspective rushing into this. I dont think there is enough awareness about the site to start up what would be an exclusive club radio show

The site has been around a long time now and has pretty good name recognition. I'm not rushing into this as it's something I've wanted to do for a long time, just gauging what kind of support there seems to be for it. If there isn't enough we won't do it.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Sounds like a great idea. I certainly would be willing to offer some financial support.

A lot of questions come to mind. What's the format? Is this shortwave radio or web radio? Will it be on a channel with similar programming (ie alternative talk) along with the show? Or is it a stand alone program?

I would be concerned with having continuing support for such an endeavor as most CF members are just posting on a message board and not actually donating cash or time. As you know (much better then me) actions speak louder then words.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Sounds like an admirable mission to me. I would be glad to contribute.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i put my money where my mouth is on the site re-build, and i'd back this. in addition to the traditional radio venue, there are a variety of web-based approaches that might work. some have been mentioned already. any and/or all would be a terrific additional vehicle for spreading the message. and the message of this site, as Don hinted, impacts far beyond mere sports-related topics. talking sports is just a highly popular, highly visible method of addressing those larger issues affecting (read that as harming) White folks in the West.

i'm in. :thumbsup:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don, I'd be glad to support that effort sir. :smiley:

What's your initial prognosis on drumming up listeners for a CF program (beyond our core here)?

Highlander

Mentor
I think it's a worthy project. I've often envisioned this myself, thinking it to be the next logical step. At its inception, even BSPN wasn't much more than Bob Ley and a single TV camera. Now with the Internet, it can be done much more cheaply with more flexibility. HD video cameras are relatively cheap these days and it could always build into something bigger over time.

I too wonder if the best approach would be to try and piggy-back on an already established network. Check out SHOUTCast: http://www.shoutcast.com/ They also have a free app for Android and iPhone devices and have dozens if not hundreds of broadcasts from all over the world on it. The "Talk Show" category includes Alex Jones, Tom Leykis, Republic Broadcast Network, Rense Radio Netork (from Jeff Rense, who has given David Duke his own radio program on his station), and some others, (or start our own). They also have a "Sports" category with many selections. Definitely worth looking into...

If the show is recorded in the correct format, it could also be offered as a downloadable Podcast from this (or some other) web site sometime after the live program. It would be nice to have an "open phones" segment that allows people to call in if they have a question or want to make a statement.

foobar75

Master
Count me in for this initiative. I'd be happy to support the initial costs as well as anything on-going for a period of time to help see it get off the ground. Please share with us more detailed plans as soon as you have them.