Caste Football Project

GWTJ

Mentor
I love this site. Sadly, I have been an absentee poster the last couple of years because I had to switch jobs and am now working the night shift. The new schedule leaves little time or energy for too many things that I did when working day shift.

That said, I still completely believe in this website and Don Wassall and I make sure that I browse this site as often as possible to stay current. I also try to donate something to this site at least once a year.

The subject of what direction this website should go in next has been discussed in the past.

For what it's worth, here's my 2 cents.

1.) Don needs to decide if he wants to just increase awareness of the Caste system or try to really help white athletes. I don't believe there is any future in only trying to increase awareness. Whether it's t-shirts, business cards, radio, billboards or a tv show, the fringe of society is still the fringe.
I would like to see Don build an organization like the HSLDA(Homeschool Legal Defense Assoc.). Members pay $100 a year and receive legal support if needed so they can stand strong against the Fed school system that tries to bully them into attending their lousy public schools.
If Castefootball had a legal team and it sued a college for racial discrimination and won on behalf of a white RB, real progress would be happening. Homeschooling went from virtually no homeschoolers in 1990 to 2 million in 2002.
If Don got only 10,000 members a year nationwide he would have a million dollar budget to work with.
The HSLDA succeeds because it takes care of its own by working within the system.

2.) This website must change. I could not attach my name to it as it currently stands. Half the posts on the message board are just derogatory comments about blacks. I completely understand how a potential member could call this a racist website versus a pro white website.

3.) I believe we need to meet each other somehow someway if we are to help Don grow this website. I remember Colonel Reb commenting that despite posting thousands of times with Don they have never met. Like Don said earlier, this is why things are stagnating. The fact that so many posters are located in so many different regions could actually help Don tremendously.

4.) All of us here should be as willing to donate our time and effort as much or more than our money. Throwing money at this will not be enough, in my opinion.

That's it. I am also going to make a better effort to post more moving forward. This site is worth it!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I love this site. Sadly, I have been an absentee poster the last couple of years because I had to switch jobs and am now working the night shift. The new schedule leaves little time or energy for too many things that I did when working day shift.

That said, I still completely believe in this website and Don Wassall and I make sure that I browse this site as often as possible to stay current. I also try to donate something to this site at least once a year.

The subject of what direction this website should go in next has been discussed in the past.

For what it's worth, here's my 2 cents.

1.) Don needs to decide if he wants to just increase awareness of the Caste system or try to really help white athletes. I don't believe there is any future in only trying to increase awareness. Whether it's t-shirts, business cards, radio, billboards or a tv show, the fringe of society is still the fringe.
I would like to see Don build an organization like the HSLDA(Homeschool Legal Defense Assoc.). Members pay $100 a year and receive legal support if needed so they can stand strong against the Fed school system that tries to bully them into attending their lousy public schools.
If Castefootball had a legal team and it sued a college for racial discrimination and won on behalf of a white RB, real progress would be happening. Homeschooling went from virtually no homeschoolers in 1990 to 2 million in 2002.
If Don got only 10,000 members a year nationwide he would have a million dollar budget to work with.
The HSLDA succeeds because it takes care of its own by working within the system.

2.) This website must change. I could not attach my name to it as it currently stands. Half the posts on the message board are just derogatory comments about blacks. I completely understand how a potential member could call this a racist website versus a pro white website.

3.) I believe we need to meet each other somehow someway if we are to help Don grow this website. I remember Colonel Reb commenting that despite posting thousands of times with Don they have never met. Like Don said earlier, this is why things are stagnating. The fact that so many posters are located in so many different regions could actually help Don tremendously.

4.) All of us here should be as willing to donate our time and effort as much or more than our money. Throwing money at this will not be enough, in my opinion.

That's it. I am also going to make a better effort to post more moving forward. This site is worth it!

We tried to organize a get together some years ago and it never materialized because of a lack of interest.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'm in

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have supported previous efforts and will do so again. While it is true that I haven't met Don, I have met Jimmy Chitwood and Dixie Destroyer. I don't think meeting people is the end all be all in this case. It is nice to put a face with a name and feel as though you are part of a real community, but I think our efforts can have an impact whether or not we've met. The radio show is a good idea in whatever form it might take.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to combine the two threads on the project into one, and then tomorrow I'll give a progress report on where things stand.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Count me in as well. In additon to the radio program, what I would really like to see even more is a book and or documentary. Look at some of the documentaries that have done well at the box office and on dvd. Some examples would be "Stronger, Bigger, Faster" and "Super Size Me". A pro white documentary with tons of evidence in both writing and videos would go really far in helping our cause. We can even get former athletes to talk about their experiences with the Caste System. Hoping for bigger and better things in the future. One thing is for sure. This site is one of the most important sites on the internet. It helps us to keep our sanity in this ever increasing anti white world. I also agree with the analysis that to become main stream, you need to clean things up. Pro white doesn't have to equal anti black or anti minority. Let's be proud of our ancestry and our many accomplishments while growing in numbers without saying some of the things that pull some people away from the site.

I wouldn't be able to contribute much but i would definitely be in for a small donation or two.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

No one attaches their name to this forum (except Don), this is the same for nearly every other forum and board in the world. And half the posts are NOT derogatory comments about blacks. There are just a few. And so what. There are plenty of derogatory comments about Whites everywhere else.

I have had this discussion many times over the years on this site and there is absolutely positively no way humanly possible to be "pro-white" in even the smallest way imaginable and not be considered racist. There is no polite, kind, well-meaning way to come across to people who are sensitive on the matter that will not get you condemned as a KKK nahzi ra-ciss!!

Furthermore it would be virtually impossible to police posters to ensure that the sensitive feelings of weak spined white people would not be offended. Even the most innocuous viewpoint that is not unabashed praise for black people is considered racist and DWF's will have nothing to do with it.

For example: CF member comment on the new DWF friendly CF website forum: "I think Robert Griffin's low Wonderlic score shows that he is not very intelligent and will have a hard time grasping the intracasies of an NFL style offensive playbook as compared to someone like Tom Brady who we support very much on this site."

New DWF member reply: "You sir, are a low life racist. There is no inate difference in intelligence between the races. Robert Griffin was an honor student and is going for a Masters Degree, only a lifetime KKK member or aryan skinhead would consider him not to be the equal of a Tom Brady in brain power. Obviously you and the other racist bigots on your website are out of touch with reality. You should be banned from the internet, arrested, thrown in jail, and lose your job. Thank you for using your real name, I will be sending an email to your employer shortly!!"

In my opinion that would be the result of a sanitized, dumbed down CF website that you would like to see.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No one attaches their name to this forum (except Don), this is the same for nearly every other forum and board in the world. And half the posts are NOT derogatory comments about blacks. There are just a few. And so what. There are plenty of derogatory comments about Whites everywhere else.

I have had this discussion many times over the years on this site and there is absolutely positively no way humanly possible to be "pro-white" in even the smallest way imaginable and not be considered racist. There is no polite, kind, well-meaning way to come across to people who are sensitive on the matter that will not get you condemned as a KKK nahzi ra-ciss!!

Furthermore it would be virtually impossible to police posters to ensure that the sensitive feelings of weak spined white people would not be offended. Even the most innocuous viewpoint that is not unabashed praise for black people is considered racist and DWF's will have nothing to do with it.

For example: CF member comment on the new DWF friendly CF website forum: "I think Robert Griffin's low Wonderlic score shows that he is not very intelligent and will have a hard time grasping the intracasies of an NFL style offensive playbook as compared to someone like Tom Brady who we support very much on this site."

New DWF member reply: "You sir, are a low life racist. There is no inate difference in intelligence between the races. Robert Griffin was an honor student and is going for a Masters Degree, only a lifetime KKK member or aryan skinhead would consider him not to be the equal of a Tom Brady in brain power. Obviously you and the other racist bigots on your website are out of touch with reality. You should be banned from the internet, arrested, thrown in jail, and lose your job. Thank you for using your real name, I will be sending an email to your employer shortly!!"

In my opinion that would be the result of a sanitized, dumbed down CF website that you would like to see.

I think there's a middle ground between what you are saying and what GWTJ wrote.

I have always recommended posting here for two different audiences -- for your buddies at a bar (e.g. fellow CFers who understand what's going on), and for the general public. That's kind of a tightrope walk to do, but one way to think about it, since everyone is anonymous, is to post as if instead of being anonymous you are being interviewed on a radio show with your real name out there. Then it becomes a matter of telling the truth, but doing it "artfully."

We rip on all races and groups here, but what is unnecessary is the gratuitous black bashing that some seem mostly interested in. There's too many racial slurs, in violation of the posting guidelines, or "sneaky slurs" such as TNB, chimp out, etc., much like those who write the f-word as f*ck and think that's not a violation of the guideline against profanity.

I fully understand the frustration of being a racially aware and intelligent White man in this society, but we have to present ourselves positively, as good role models. I don't care what our professional enemies think about this site, but we have to be cognizant of how Whites have been trained to think, unless we are going to be satisfied with always being a successfully marginalized subgroup. Being positive when negativity is so easy to engage in is what we should aspire to.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid hit the proverbial nail on the head. There's no way ANY pro White approach will not be deemed "r@y siss" by Joe Sheeple (due to their steady ingestion of cultmarx propaganda). We have to appeal to the few who've not been totally zombified. There's been some good ideas (on this thread) of how to approach that. I'm confident Don will make a wise decision. :)

GWTJ

Mentor
When I first read Don's initial post, I mistakenly thought he wanted to start a radio station. Not sure how I drew that conclusion but now that I see he is talking about just a radio program I am all for it and will gladly chip in to help make it happen.

Jaxvid, Dixie, this site is fine the way it is if we don't have any aspirations for growth. I sense that Don has decided he has a large enough sample size to conclude that Castefootball as it stands has peaked. A radio program is as good an idea as any to expand readership and become active in multiple mediums.

But if Don ever wants to evolve this website into an Organization of some kind, things will have to be completely professional. For comparison, check out blackathlete.net and then check out the website for the NAACP. We would need to be like the latter if we want the mainstream to take us seriously.

As it currently stands, Castefootball, while citing many examples of racial discrimination of white athletes and detailing how it happens, offers no helpful information to the average white athlete on where to go or who to contact when they find themselves being discriminated against. We have no phone number, no e-mail address, no website no anything to help white athletes. This is the area that I would like to see grow.
It would be super cool to help just one white football player(RB?) get a scholarship to an SEC school because our lawyer sent them a letter demanding an explanation of their recruiting policies and making them aware of the legal ramifications of racial discrimination.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have more information on the show and its costs early next week, but I can let you know that CF's own Jimmy Chitwood has agreed to be the host. :clap2: He speaks as well as he writes and will do a fine job representing us on the air.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Don

I believe putting a CF radio/talkshow program on "Talk Stream Live" would be a viable media option to get our message out to the masses. It also has a app for smartphones. I constantly use it.

Years ago an ultra liberal woman named Tammy Bruce saw the light and became a conservative in the vein of what Ronald Reagan professed. She had her own successful local radio show here in L.A. with sponsors. But she became frustrated with the sponsors limits on what she could say. She said F them and started a 2 hr radio program to put forth the conservative message with salty language when appropriate. That program airs at 1000 till 1200 PT on "Talk Stream Live".

During the week she goes toe to toe with Rush Limbaugh with the number of listeners!!! At times beating him in listeners!. Her program is supported primarly by "premium members" who pay a modest monthly fee. The members can listen to her podcasts anytime they want and post comments like here. I am certain CF members would be agreeable to a nominal fee to support the site. I know I would. She also has a great web page that interlinks with her radio program.

Ms. Bruce is a regular on cable shows and sought out for her common sense conservative point of view. I can vision Jimmy C being requested to speak on sports shows and networks when the time comes. Can you image him debating Steve A. Smiff? That would be a great moment for us.

Don, I believe the time is now! We have to expand the vision of CF and get it's message out to the masses. Talk Stream Live would be an outstanding starting point in mass media. Also, your buddy from "The Political Cesspool" has his program there as well.

Something to think about. Look forward to more information on the costs, format and launch date!

TBProdigy

Guru
I think its true that CF has stagnated(especially since I have been here) and alternatives/other options need to be looked at, here are things I think could help CF succeed.

-Whiteathlete.com is a mainstream more recognized domain. You would definitely be gaining more attention from your target audience and people with a similiar way of thinking through google than currently
-Modernize the website layout when changing over to Whiteathlete.com, have a News section, Podcast section, Game breakdowns, Live scores & Fixtures section.(Such things would be easy to implement)
-Professionalize it a little more, I love the "chimping out" comments but being white is more than simply a skin color, it means we are expected to display the highest standards of professionalism and decorum.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'll have more information on the show and its costs early next week, but I can let you know that CF's own Jimmy Chitwood has agreed to be the host. :clap2: He speaks as well as he writes and will do a fine job representing us on the air.[/QUO

That is great news! Jimmy is an excellent poster and I am sure he would be just as good on the radio. I only hope that more members will contribute.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think its true that CF has stagnated(especially since I have been here) and alternatives/other options need to be looked at, here are things I think could help CF succeed.

-Whiteathlete.com is a mainstream more recognized domain. You would definitely be gaining more attention from your target audience and people with a similiar way of thinking through google than currently
-Modernize the website layout when changing over to Whiteathlete.com, have a News section, Podcast section, Game breakdowns, Live scores & Fixtures section.(Such things would be easy to implement)
-Professionalize it a little more, I love the "chimping out" comments but being white is more than simply a skin color, it means we are expected to display the highest standards of professionalism and decorum.

You make some good points, but I laugh at the notion that you've seen CF stagnate in your whopping 3 months on the site. There is always a slow down in the summer (and football off-season in general). Yeah, some veteran posters like myself haven't been on as much, but that should be expected to some extent. Circumstances do change from time to time, but that shouldn't cause people to completely disappear from the site unless they lose their ability to access the internet. I see quite a few new posters who are doing a great job of contributing to the discussion forum. We need to do a better job of getting the word out about CF outside of the forum. In other words, we need to talk CF up among those people who have ears to hear. A radio show would certainly have a large potential audience, but we all should be willing to talk about these issues to people outside of the CF site and encourage them to check it out.

dwid

Hall of Famer
You make some good points, but I laugh at the notion that you've seen CF stagnate in your whopping 3 months on the site. There is always a slow down in the summer (and football off-season in general). Yeah, some veteran posters like myself haven't been on as much, but that should be expected to some extent. Circumstances do change from time to time, but that shouldn't cause people to completely disappear from the site unless they lose their ability to access the internet. I see quite a few new posters who are doing a great job of contributing to the discussion forum. We need to do a better job of getting the word out about CF outside of the forum. In other words, we need to talk CF up among those people who have ears to hear. A radio show would certainly have a large potential audience, but we all should be willing to talk about these issues to people outside of the CF site and encourage them to check it out.

I am down to help. I agree with the above poster, I like the name White Athlete, heck Id buy a shirt if we switched to that, I guarantee it, you can take that to the bank, well paypal. It would be much cooler than if it said Caste Football because most people wouldn't get it or they would ask me and I would sit there and have to explain and they get all confused and say something like "so what does Hinduism have to do with White players getting screwed over again?" - actual question from someone who saw me browsing caste football at school.

White Athlete is straight to the point. I think a nice shirt (does anyone know how to draw) with a nice design of a White guy doing something, maybe dunking a basketball where the backboard breaks and shatters, it could say on the bottom "Shattering the Myth of Athletic Inferiority with it saying White Athlete on the very top on the front above the drawing with the drawing in the middle and the shattering message below and on the back saying "its not wrong to root for people who share the same heritage as you" or something to that affect. To promote the site I think on the sleeves in smaller print it could read WhiteAthlete.com because putting .com on the front would not be as appealing.

Another shirt idea, perhaps Zeus could help with this but just sentences on it, of course a nice design for the letters but have each one read a great accomplishment by a White athlete, maybe put that on the back and White Athlete on the front or some way to post something similar on a shirt, maybe different images instead of words.

You could make polos that just had a little small logo stitching that read WA, have somebody really good and creative come up with a design, maybe some object to go with the letters that we could also put on the site. Anybody have ideas of what symbol to associate White Athlete with?

I think teens would by it just for shock value without even knowing much about the caste system. I bought a shirt while I was in high school, it was a polo and it had a White fist and it said FWBW, a response to FUBU which had just came out (for us by us, meaning blacks so I never understand why Whites wear it), For Whites By Whites and all the younger skateboarder kids thought it was the coolest thing ever and wanted to buy it too and I gave them the info and about after that I felt dumb wearing it to school because 3 other people were sporting it there as well.

We should put like RAC albums for the store which gets me thinking, if we have a radio show then we should get an RAC (White Pride and White Power music, stands for Rock Against Communism) band to make a song, someone here (or multiple people) should come up with the lyrics. I don't know what exactly it shoud be about obviously something about Whites and I guess athletic achievements. Actually I could make the song myself, I just have to fix my guitar, loose wires, or I can do it without a guitar, I can make good sounding music I will upload something I did. Here [video=youtube;Uy7xB9hYRJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBTOvGSScv4[/video] On the video I am making fun of those Ancient Alien shows that always come on the "HISTORY" channel, read the description on the youtube page if you have seen the show.

That song was one of the first one I made on a computer, it was supposed to sound eerie, it was before I found a better way to record so it sounds a little rough around the edges, the newer stuff I made sounds cleaner but most of it kind of has a sad sound to it, but I can make any type of song, I have gotten a lot better since making this, although its been a while since I did any music, Id probably have to mess around for a while before coming up with something catchy, if I have lyrics in mind when making it will be easier.
Which reminds me of teens wearing the gear. Back when I was younger I played in several bands and I would wear controversial shirts like Arresting Officers, a known racist band. Other kids wore similar stuff for shock value so thats another reason why I could see kids wearing stuff that said White Athlete, no teen wants to be without pride, they think the world of themselves, this would just be positively pushing them to being proud of their heritage because I wore that kind of stuff at first just to piss off punk rockers who thought they were so against mainstream society so when they said my shirt was racist and that I should be ashamed I would point out that their socialist beliefs and severe hatred of racism, basically hating their own kind is mainstream and the only thing that seperates them from the mainstream is the lack of bathing and stupid peircings. Over time I became to have more pride in being White, long before I was aware of anything going on in sports. During this time I was like many of the Stormfront people who seem to believe that Whites are just more intelligent which matters more and blacks are better athletes on average but I have come to learn we have top notch athletes as well.

I think even what are considered "wiggers" in this area would wear the shirt saying White Athlete if they knew it existed. They are an odd bunch, they listen to rap but seem to be proud of being White despite kind of speaking ebonics and they talk up their skills like "shootin hoops" "I got mad hops", most don't seem to like black people in real life , especially those who have been to prison. They consider themselves "gangsta" and that White Italians created the gangster stuff, blacks just copied it and have the mentality that "yeah blacks created hip hop but plenty of Whites do it better." I guess I can sort of understand. I mean we all listen to rock n roll and people say blacks were the first to play that style, not exactly sure. However, selling pills, weed and coke does not make someone "gangsta"

we don't use our real names anyway so how would it be any different? I don't think it would turn away people on the fence if you have the slogan next to White Athlete saying something like its okay to support your own, or its not racist to support your own like the shirt idea I had.

Another shirt idea, an image of one our greatest athletes that reads, We Don't Hate, We Just Appreciate (or do you guys think that is too cheesy?) with the picture of the legend below and at the top have it read White Athlete and of course WhiteAthlete.com on the sleeves.

I remember the history books in high school being pretty heavy on revisionist history, it is even worse now. They don't have kids reading many classics, I think the stuff by Homer is it, they have them reading books like "Monster" about a black kid put in prison because supposedly just because he was black and was in the wrong place at the wrong time which happened to be close to a crime scene where someone was robbed and killed, its like "i didn't do nothin wrong but white people look at me with hate, they call me MONSTER." More direct than the books like Maniac Magee they used to try to brainwash us with back in the 90's.

This leads me to the part about the store getting off the ground, offer more variety like kids books, stuff for younger people, maybe high school age that is good with no agenda, or pro White agenda, lots of classics, stuff that will really educacte them, stuff like Aristotle and Thomas Aquinas, I love reading his stuff as well as stuff by St. Augustine. Maybe a vhs or dvd collection of old movies or cartoons with no agenda. You might already have this, I haven't had time to take a look, maybe I should.

I mean I think deep down a large percentage of people are proud to be White and most believe in White Seperatism whether they think it or not, because they flee further and further away from the city every time it starts to get blacker. So all of this stuff has to spread eventually, some of these people have got to wake up and listen to their innerself and not all that wuss pc crap they have been brainwashed by for so long, people are so glued to the tv its ridiculous, as long as they have that all of the outrageous changes and crap that has happened in this country is okay because Thursday night is American Idol and Tuesday is Dancing with the Stars. I am one to talk though hah I used to say openly that I was all about White Pride but now that older I am reduced to just saying Celtic Pride and do spend a lot of time watching old television shows. The new ones all have obvious agendas.

As far as Caste Football maybe somehow you can incorporate the link inside of WhiteAthlete.com and have it only deal with American football.

I know this was a long post but I thought it had some good ideas in it so Id like some feedback to see if I am heading in a good direction. What may have been overlooked in the post was the question if anyone on here can draw very well?
and does anyone want to think of song lyrics which I will make a beat to acomodate since we have the radio idea.

Last edited:

freddie

Guru
The about us page is all about football but, in fact, this site is far more than that. So, Don, you really need a precise business plan - but before that you need to provide an accurate Vision Statement that addresses the entire scope of the venture.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's not relevant to the radio show project, but I've added a new forum, "Understanding the Caste System." It's at the bottom of the board and will give us a place to archive important material for education and reference purposes.

Sorry I was late seeing this thread Don and everyone, I opened my own business about a year and half ago and most weeks I literally have zero spare time but just to add my two cents: sounds like a great idea and I would make a donation as well.