Bruce Jenner

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
There's never been a society in history that recruits homosexuals like the US of Gay. The education system promotes pro-homosexual propaganda books for grade school children. The media is filled with homosexual characters, homoerotic images, and homosexual plot lines. (While I was watching golf today, Cadillac repeatedly aired a commercial featuring an Asian guy who thanked his mother for "letting me play with dolls.") So you have a government- and corporate-approved indoctrination system combined with visual technology that didn't previously exist.

Everything, when it's not about blacks and feminists, is about "gays" and now "transgenders." It's far more intense and pervasive than it used to be, as the misled and blind "conservative Christians" have pretty much given up trying to fight it anymore and anyone who does is lumped in with the KKK and any other organization the SPLC decides is a "hate group."

Doesn't mean it will succeed, but there's never been a country that's tried to eliminate natural law like the US of Gay is intent upon doing.

It's not necessarily that Christians have given up the fight for "TRUTH," but it's predicted to happen. According to the Bible, as these things happen, the second coming of Christ gets closer. If we think things are bad now, we still haven't seen anything yet. It's going to get worse.

"In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their ungodly desires." Jude, 1:18.

That verse seems pretty clear, however, if you're not Christian, you can't understand and it won't mean much to you. However, it's either true or false, there's no in between. I happen to believe it's true!

Fortitud3

Guru
Bruce's 2 daughters are also coal burners and one of them is only 17, yet is dating a 25 year old rapper and the 18 year old one is dating Chris Brown(the one that beat the crap out Rihanna).

Ambrose

Master
Bruce's 2 daughters are also coal burners and one of them is only 17, yet is dating a 25 year old rapper and the 18 year old one is dating Chris Brown(the one that beat the crap out Rihanna).

Guess what happens when the man of the house doesn't act like a man: **** gets smeared in your face. A man has to dictate to his descendants who is eligible to join his society and a man's family is his private society. Smart man knows this and grooms his children to choose wisely.

Ambrose

Master
The freak show just keeps on rollin: Mon gives birth to son's surrogate baby (because he's a ******)

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/26560032/mum-gives-birth-to-sons-surrogate-baby/

A British woman and her son have spoken of their extraordinary decision for her to be the surrogate mother of his baby.
A British woman and her son have spoken of their extraordinary decision for her to be the surrogate mother of his baby.
Anne-Marie Casson, a married mother of three, carried the child, using a donor egg fertilised by her son, Kyle's, sperm.
She became the first woman in Britain to become the surrogate for her own son, the Daily Mail reports.
The High Court has ruled that Kyle can adopt Miles as his son.

"I've never thought of him as my brother. None of us have. But when he was born, legally he was my brother. Just as legally, he was my mother's son," Kyle told the Daily Mail.
"I don't care what people think — they can keep their opinions. He is cared for. He is loved. I paid for it all myself with a little help from my parents at the end, and that's all that matters."
Mrs Casson added: "Why should my son be denied the chance to be a father if he can provide a loving home?"
She and her husband, Alan, will take care of Miles when Kyle returns to work at a supermarket.

"I give him advice about sleeping and feeding, but that's all it is, advice. Miles is the first grandchild in the family and we're all besotted. I'm thrilled my son can finally experience what it's like to be a father."
Kyle, who came out as gay to his parents when he was 19, says he always wanted children but he turned down by several surrogacy clinics and was not interested in adoption.
Mrs Casson's involvement as a surrogate came about after another woman who had agreed to carry the child was ruled out because of pre-existing health problems.
"I thought about it and discussed it with my husband. He was worried about my health and was scared of something going wrong because you read of older women dying in pregnancy," she said.
"We mulled it over for a few days and agreed that if it gave Kyle the chance to have his own child, it was worth trying."

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Hopefully he'll beat her senseless too. It might be the only thing that can save her from a life of despair.

The Kardashian / Jenner clan are the most vile family I have ever seen. They perfectly capture everything that is currently wrong with the USA. This country's downfall in a nutshell.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Hopefully he'll beat her senseless too. It might be the only thing that can save her from a life of despair.

The Kardashian / Jenner clan are the most vile family I have ever seen. They perfectly capture everything that is currently wrong with the USA. This country's downfall in a nutshell.
Warning do not drink any liquids while watching this story. You may choke to death due to laughing...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfX0sjKkuWY

Ps. Here is part 1 and this has a few funny lines about him/her being viewed as a woman.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVUREpOF_YU

Last edited:

Ambrose

Master

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
+1

The family is full of freaks, creeps, weirdos.

Ditto. What's worse is they're being totally prop'd up & glorified by the (controlled) "lamestream" media & "Hellyweird".

Tannehill17

Mentor
I remember the old video game Decathlon for the Atari 2600 with Bruce Jenner in it. That was when he was still a great white athlete. To go from that to this is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

On a side note though, on the old TV show Married with Children, Al Bundy always made reference to to Marcy (lesbian) looking like Bruce Jenner. Weird how things come full circle.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I see your weird and raise you with weirder. Note this whack job takes testosterone blockers and female hormones but looks like it is on a PED routine. It claims to be a transgendered lesbian. So why would it want to mutilate it's body and not be the old fashioned transvestite....:frusty:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjIfotC5QMc

white is right

Hall of Famer
I see your weird and raise you with weirder. Note this whack job takes testosterone blockers and female hormones but looks like it is on a PED routine. It claims to be a transgendered lesbian. So why would it want to mutilate it's body and not be the old fashioned transvestite....:frusty:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjIfotC5QMc
Back to Bruce he was seen out on the town with a date/consort. No word if the date was an anatomically correct female....http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jenner-hits-town-mystery-date-article-1.2142104

white is right

Hall of Famer
Back to Bruce he was seen out on the town with a date/consort. No word if the date was an anatomically correct female....http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jenner-hits-town-mystery-date-article-1.2142104
More PC madness. It has the crown the jewels so to speak and still wants to be kept in a female correctional facility. Imagine seeing that in the showers. Then it wants to sue the government because it was kept in a male segregated wing of a correctional facility. Finally it got a settlement from the government for trampling on it's rights. I couldn't make this up if I wanted to...:embarrassed:http://www.thestar.com/news/queensp...ached-on-transgender-detainees-complaint.html

Ambrose

Master
More PC madness. It has the crown the jewels so to speak and still wants to be kept in a female correctional facility. Imagine seeing that in the showers. Then it wants to sue the government because it was kept in a male segregated wing of a correctional facility. Finally it got a settlement from the government for trampling on it's rights. I couldn't make this up if I wanted to...:embarrassed:http://www.thestar.com/news/queensp...ached-on-transgender-detainees-complaint.html

As crazy as it is has become, Jails and Prisons have to now have a third room for these types. If they take them in their ward, the man or woman in charge assumes liability for their safety and is held liable.

Ladyfiaran

This is something I wouldn't give a rat's ass about but it's in these trashy rags one of my co-workers is always reading. Maybe being married to to a Kardashian messed with his head, WTF are they famous?

white is right

Hall of Famer
This is something I wouldn't give a rat's ass about but it's in these trashy rags one of my co-workers is always reading. Maybe being married to to a Kardashian messed with his head, WTF are they famous?
Well it looks like the dates with Bruce's female friend were a form of a beard so to speak. It looks like Bruce needs help when purchasing and using feminine products whatever they are....:icon_mrgreen:http://pagesix.com/2015/03/18/bruce-jenners-rumored-fling-bought-him-feminine-things/

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I suspect that Bruce Gender consumed way too many PED's/ Steroids leading up to and beyond its Olympic successes.

The net result (manifested years later) has caused extreme physiological ramifications, leaving it without the ability to produce endogenous male hormones.

I suspect that Bruce Gender consumed way too many PED's/ Steroids leading up to and beyond its Olympic successes.

The net result (manifested years later) has caused extreme physiological ramifications, leaving it without the ability to produce endogenous male hormones.

There wasn't much available in the way of steroids 40 years ago. Dianabol was about it, and while very effective for adding muscle mass, was only starting to enter even football. I doubt a decathlete would have been using at that point. I think he's just a nut, driven nuttier by the sick culture he lives in.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
There wasn't much available in the way of steroids 40 years ago. Dianabol was about it, and while very effective for adding muscle mass, was only starting to enter even football. I doubt a decathlete would have been using at that point. I think he's just a nut, driven nuttier by the sick culture he lives in.

I like your explanation more than mine.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
another closeted gay man:

"It also emerged Lubitz suffered “gay†taunts from colleagues because of his background as cabin crew."
"Former colleagues told how Lubitz was mercilessly taunted over his cabin crew past.
He was nicknamed “Tomato Andy†because they believed he didn’t know if he was a “fruit or veg†– a reference to his sexuality.
One ex-workmate said it was slang term for a “straight who was really gayâ€.
Another added: “Everyone thought it strange that he kept on going back home to his mum and dad at weekends.
"He had a nice car, a good job, and good prospects, but he seemed to spend all his time by himself.â€"

"Other theories concerned his sexuality. There was speculation yesterday that he may have been gay and felt forced to keep it secret, after it emerged that a male friend had sent a message to Lubitz’s personal website after the crash. It read: “We were only talking yesterday about what we would do together when you came back. You always made me smile.â€

It was suggested to The Independent that “Tomato Andi†was a joke gay term used to describe someone who repressed their homosexuality, a tomato being commonly referred to as a vegetable despite being a fruit."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germanwings-co-pilot-andreas-lubitz-kept-5416012

white is right

Hall of Famer

It looks like Bruce's weird transformation over the years was his inner fruit cake surfacing. He claims to not be gay but wants to a transvestite who is taking feminizing hormones to keep his mood straight. He sounds like an alcoholic with white knuckle syndrome. He also has claimed that when he lectured and gave motivational speeches he brought dresses to wear incognito on the streets to deal with the stress of public speaking. Here's the bizarre interview......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNh6b-CXg0s