Bruce Jenner

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Many here may not be old enough to remember Bruce Jenner. Jenner won the Gold Medal in the Decathlon in Montreal in 1976. I remember very vividly how much of a big deal his Gold Medal was. He was everywhere and became an American hero!

Lately though he's been the subject of a rumor that he's under going a sex change. I've heard a little about it, but was hoping it wasn't true. Anyone know the latest on Jenner? If this is true, it will be another sad and weird chapter of the human condition.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Many here may not be old enough to remember Bruce Jenner. Jenner won the Gold Medal in the Decathlon in Montreal in 1976. I remember very vividly how much of a big deal his Gold Medal was. He was everywhere and became an American hero!

Lately though he's been the subject of a rumor that he's under going a sex change. I've heard a little about it, but was hoping it wasn't true. Anyone know the latest on Jenner? If this is true, it will be another sad and weird chapter of the human condition.
I was going to start a topic on Bruce Gender. It looks like he is either going to be a transvestite or he is going the Full Monty at 65+???. I think this change has been slowly happening. Here is a scene where he fights with his estranged wife about who has first dibs for the hairstylist.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMQWIidOwLg Note even the Beta Males have a laugh about his salon visit.:tongue:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu5MDbSIDzo..

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This short clip from a 1970s movie in which Jenner is walking with Village People prototypes and Valerie Perrine, a sexpot from that era, seems to indicate his inclinations even then:

[video=youtube;GmoUEX1Rd44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmoUEX1Rd44[/video]​

Rebajlo

Mentor
This short clip from a 1970s movie in which Jenner is walking with Village People prototypes and Valerie Perrine, a sexpot from that era, seems to indicate his inclinations even then:

[video=youtube;GmoUEX1Rd44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmoUEX1Rd44[/video]​

Bloody hell, every male in that clip requires a baseball bat massage...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The sickness that is infecting Bruce Jenner is similar to the one infecting white societies. Jenner was once the very symbol of male virility. He was the worlds greatest athlete at the 1976 Olympics, the USA bicentennial year. For years he was looked upon as a virtual hero in an age that disdained the very idea of heros.

To see what he has become over the years, a pathetic aging crossdresser, married to a whore who has spit out a menagerie of race mixing sluts, is similar to how the masculinity and strength of western society has faded and been replaced with a feminized surrender of embarrassing proportions to the dregs of society.

Jenner has been married 3 times and fathered 2 children with each wife. This is not the profile of a gay man, or even a "woman trapped in a man's body", it is a pathetic surrender to all of the pathologies of modern society. He can no longer be the man he was in his youth so instead of aging gracefully he tries to make himself relevant by embracing the worst aspects of USGay 2015.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The sickness that is infecting Bruce Jenner is similar to the one infecting white societies. Jenner was once the very symbol of male virility. He was the worlds greatest athlete at the 1976 Olympics, the USA bicentennial year. For years he was looked upon as a virtual hero in an age that disdained the very idea of heros.

To see what he has become over the years, a pathetic aging crossdresser, married to a whore who has spit out a menagerie of race mixing sluts, is similar to how the masculinity and strength of western society has faded and been replaced with a feminized surrender of embarrassing proportions to the dregs of society.

Jenner has been married 3 times and fathered 2 children with each wife. This is not the profile of a gay man, or even a "woman trapped in a man's body", it is a pathetic surrender to all of the pathologies of modern society. He can no longer be the man he was in his youth so instead of aging gracefully he tries to make himself relevant by embracing the worst aspects of USGay 2015.
He was also a star for saving US amateur sports. In the 72' Olympics the US lost the 100 meter title, the decathlon title and the gold medal in basketball to the Soviets. They also saw their heavyweight champion get badly ko'd by the Cuban heavyweight champion. Aside from Mark Spitz high profile amateur heroes were in short supply.

In 76' ABC had a friendly time zone for prime time coverage and a host that was only few hours drive from major cities on the east coast. Gold medalists like Jenner and Sugar Ray Leonard became huge stars because of the better coverage of the games. Jenner also followed the Spitz model of public speaking and product endorsements. I don't know whether he has truly lost his way or he always was fighting this urge to be Rene Richards II. I do know that his first wife claims she caught him wearing her undergarments around the time he won gold in Montreal. I suspect the scene was something like this....:icon_lol:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiHRrdBMIpA

Last edited:

dwid

Hall of Famer

Yes he claims to still like women and that he is not gay, just that he feels like a woman. However that works I don't know....

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
He's a lesbian trapped inside a man's body.

He was supposed to have been this manly super-athlete back in 70s. I remember when he was on the TV show "CHiPs". However, I kinda started wondering about him over the last 10+ years....with the (vain) plastic surgery & long (womanly) hair. I then saw him sporting a "queering" in his ear & thought he might be bent or a "switch hitter". I question the manliness of any fella that runs around wearing women's jewelry, long lady hair & f@990ty pink shirts. They might as well go ahead & put on a dang dress & makeup and go full "transformer". ;-)

white is right

Hall of Famer
He was supposed to have been this manly super-athlete back in 70s. I remember when he was on the TV show "CHiPs". However, I kinda started wondering about him over the last 10+ years....with the (vain) plastic surgery & long (womanly) hair. I then saw him sporting a "queering" in his ear & thought he might be bent or a "switch hitter". I question the manliness of any fella that runs around wearing women's jewelry, long lady hair & f@990ty pink shirts. They might as well go ahead & put on a dang dress & makeup and go full "transformer". ;-)
He is full out weird with a capital W. Good news he is keeping his penis, but may never use it again....:jaw:https://in.news.yahoo.com/bruce-jenner-keep-penis-post-sex-transformation-093452701--spt.html

Jenner has been married 3 times and fathered 2 children with each wife. This is not the profile of a gay man, or even a "woman trapped in a man's body.

Actually it is the profile of a gay man.

You'd be surprised at how many men are married to women but are sexually active with other men. The number is a lot higher than you think.

Just because a man has a wife and kids does not mean he's straight. For a laugh, once in a while I browse "m4m" postings on craigslist in Toronto and Id say a good 50% of those postings come from guys who are married to women and often even have kids, and yet they are searching to hookup with another guy .

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with being gay. I do take issue with the gay agenda however.

But attempting to change your gender is just pathetic and disgusting. What a thoroughly disgusting "reality tv" family.

dwid

Hall of Famer

You'd be surprised at how many men are married to women but are sexually active with other men. The number is a lot higher than you think.

Just because a man has a wife and kids does not mean he's straight. For a laugh, once in a while I browse "m4m" postings on craigslist in Toronto and Id say a good 50% of those postings come from guys who are married to women and often even have kids, and yet they are searching to hookup with another guy .

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with being gay. I do take issue with the gay agenda however.

But attempting to change your gender is just pathetic and disgusting. What a thoroughly disgusting "reality tv" family.
yes but he still claims to like women. How do you know half of the guys posting looking for m4m are married?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just tell the damn truth:

Bruce is a man who lost his self control and became a ****** who then lost his mind completely and is trying to be a woman; yes, he's a basket case.

Pretty much sums it up perfectly. Being married to that whore who raised whore mudshark daughters, walked all over him and completely emasculated him helped cross those wires in his head to become this joke/freak.

yes but he still claims to like women. How do you know half of the guys posting looking for m4m are married?

Well, if you search Craigslist for "m4m". You'll notice many of the ads say things like "Married guy looking for discreet fun", or reading many of the ads the writer will often times state he is married to a female and even has kids. A LOT of these m4m ads come from men married to women.

I identify as being straight, but I do find it funny reading some of these ads, so once in a while for kicks I read Em.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay I just have a problem with the "gay agenda" and the way leftists and the media push it.

My point is simply that just because a man is married to a woman and has kids doesn't mean he's straight. A lot of married guys hook up with other guys.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Just tell the damn truth:

Bruce is a man who lost his self control and became a ****** who then lost his mind completely and is trying to be a woman; yes, he's a basket case.
I think he was a closeted transvestite who has gone off the deep end. In the boxing forum we have a thread on Frank Maloney who was another transvestite who frequented gay bars in drag in London and was called out on this by Lloyd Honeyghan years ago. Like Bruce something triggered the urge to go one step further.

If I was a grown son of his I would have offered him a pistol and said do the whole family a favor if you are going to do this charade for the general public. It's really a pathetic cry for help....

Ambrose

Master
Pretty much sums it up perfectly. Being married to that whore who raised whore mudshark daughters, walked all over him and completely emasculated him helped cross those wires in his head to become this joke/freak.

Didn't know he lost his daughters as well. Wow. I guy's really lost everything.

Ambrose

Master
I think he was a closeted transvestite who has gone off the deep end. In the boxing forum we have a thread on Frank Maloney who was another transvestite who frequented gay bars in drag in London and was called out on this by Lloyd Honeyghan years ago. Like Bruce something triggered the urge to go one step further.

If I was a grown son of his I would have offered him a pistol and said do the whole family a favor if you are going to do this charade for the general public. It's really a pathetic cry for help....

I agree. Sad, but resolute. If someone does that in your family you have to write them off as a terminal loss.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Unless you actually know that person or have met them, you don't know if they are married and have kids. If some guy is sick enough to hook up with another guy, he's sick enough to lie.

If you're OK with people being gay, you shouldn't have any problem with someone changing there gender? If there are no boundaries or rules, then anything goes. You can't stop it at being gay.

I guess I'll have to step up and say, there is something wrong with being gay. It's wrong! I have a problem with it.

"He created them male and female." Genesis 5:2

There's male and female for a reason, however, people have lost all their common sense and any belief in right and wrong. We're living in an insane world and it's really sad.

Ambrose

Master
Unless you actually know that person or have met them, you don't know if they are married and have kids. If some guy is sick enough to hook up with another guy, he's sick enough to lie.

If you're OK with people being gay, you shouldn't have any problem with someone changing there gender? If there are no boundaries or rules, then anything goes. You can't stop it at being gay.

I guess I'll have to step up and say, there is something wrong with being gay. It's wrong! I have a problem with it.

"He created them male and female." Genesis 5:2

There's male and female for a reason, however, people have lost all their common sense and any belief in right and wrong. We're living in an insane world and it's really sad.

Gay societies are obviously unnatural and natural law will eliminate them as they can't have children. It never worked in the past so why should it work now?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Gay societies are obviously unnatural and natural law will eliminate them as they can't have children. It never worked in the past so why should it work now?

Right. "They exchanged the truth for a lie." "Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones."
Romans: 1:25-26.

Who are you asking?

Ambrose

Master
Right. "They exchanged the truth for a lie." "Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones."
Romans: 1:25-26.

Who are you asking?

Rhetorical question to the gay-queers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

There's never been a society in history that recruits homosexuals like the US of Gay. The education system promotes pro-homosexual propaganda books for grade school children. The media is filled with homosexual characters, homoerotic images, and homosexual plot lines. (While I was watching golf today, Cadillac repeatedly aired a commercial featuring an Asian guy who thanked his mother for "letting me play with dolls.") So you have a government- and corporate-approved indoctrination system combined with visual technology that didn't previously exist.

Everything, when it's not about blacks and feminists, is about "gays" and now "transgenders." It's far more intense and pervasive than it used to be, as the misled and blind "conservative Christians" have pretty much given up trying to fight it anymore and anyone who does is lumped in with the KKK and any other organization the SPLC decides is a "hate group."

Doesn't mean it will succeed, but there's never been a country that's tried to eliminate natural law like the US of Gay is intent upon doing.

Last edited:

Ambrose

Master
There's never been a society in history that recruits homosexuals like the US of Gay. The education system promotes pro-homosexual propaganda books for grade school children. The media is filled with homosexual characters, homoerotic images, and homosexual plot lines. (While I was watching golf today, Cadillac repeatedly aired a commercial featuring an Asian guy who thanked his mother for "letting me play with dolls.") So you have a government- and corporate-approved indoctrination system combined with visual technology that didn't previously exist.

Everything, when it's not about blacks and feminists, is about "gays" and now "transgenders." It's far more intense and pervasive than it used to be, as the misled and blind "conservative Christians" have pretty much given up trying to fight it anymore and anyone who does is lumped in with the KKK and any other organization the SPLC decides is a "hate group."

Doesn't mean it will succeed, but there's never been a country that's tried to eliminate natural law like the US of Gay is intent upon doing.

ROFL: man, this is so true! They're doing what you Americans call a "full court press" with this garbage now like time is running out.:smile: