Brian Leonard 23

White Power

Mentor
I beleive that the leauge would like to have Brian be a feature back they would be crazy not to like the idea. Think of the fans it would draw sort of like what Larry Bird did for the NBA. I don't understand why this leauge would not want to promote one of it's own it's simply amazing. The leauge would be seen as more white freindly how could they think that this would be bad for them. I have a tendency to beleive maybe just maybe that now is the time for the NFL to embrace change and allow whites to play running back wow what a novel idea comments please. Simply put they are losing their fan base by not allowing all postions to be open to all races it's just that simple. Wake up NFL this is the 21st century.

bigunreal

Mentor
I will be shocked if Brian Leonard is given a chance to compete for playing time with any team at RB. In fact, I think it's almost a certainty that the "wrong" team will draft him. In other words, a team even less friendly to white players than most (think Jacksonville, Cincinnati, Oakland, etc.) or one that is already set at RB, so that he will be forced to bulk up and play FB if he wants to see the field. There are really only a couple of teams left that don't have a starting RB etched in stone (Green Bay, Tennessee, Buffalo). If one of those teams drafts him, you can say things are changing. I see no indication of anything like that, sad to say. I also don't think the NFL's fan base is dwindling. As long as there are white males in their 20s and 30s, who like drinking beer and making idiots out of themselves, the stands will be full. Also, until some part of the mainstream media at least addresses the obvious discrimination that white baseball, football and basketball players face in high school, college and the pros, then the situation will not get any better.

White Power

Mentor
Fox sports still has Brian leonard as the fourth best running back available for the 2007 NFL draft.Also they
have him listed as the 51 st overall prospect on their top 100 board. I think this bodes well for Brian in his quest to become an NFL running back. He has not fallen
on their draft boards like many others. I hope this is a trend that last for many years to come. Thank you Fox sports for taking the position that you have hopefully we will see alot more white prospects on your running back boards in upcoming drafts. One can always hope.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Power said:
Thank you Fox sports for taking the position that you have hopefully we will see alot more white prospects on your running back boards in upcoming drafts.

Not until the major college programs start recruiting them and playing them.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
A couple of people think that the Eagle will draft Leonard at first round in Philly at RB for split the carry with Westbrooke :D...
Leonard, Curtis in offense!

Maple Leaf

Mentor
These white running backs and receivers like Leonard and Hass will have to start drawing attention to themselves in the media and help drive the media to fight for their causes as the black quarterbacks did. Without the help from the media the NFL will continue to carry on with its agenda and keep whites out of these positions. But they are fighting an uphill battle as the NFL is the most racially type-casted sport in the USA.

white is right

Hall of Famer
White Power said:
Fox sports still has Brian leonard as the fourth best running back available for the 2007 NFL draft.Also they
have him listed as the 51 st overall prospect on their top 100 board. I think this bodes well for Brian in his quest to become an NFL running back. He has not fallen
on their draft boards like many others. I hope this is a trend that last for many years to come. Thank you Fox sports for taking the position that you have hopefully we will see alot more white prospects on your running back boards in upcoming drafts. One can always hope.
If he is a trend setter the other prospect that will follow are still in high school or in middle or grammar school. Aside from Kyle Bell white blue chip tailback prospects are neglible at the college level. I recall seeing the ex-Soviet fighters dominating the world championships in the late 90's and told people that they would start dominating heavyweight boxing within 4 or 5 years, because the US talent was bare. So these trends take a few years. A similar thing could be Wariner in sprinting....
smiley32.gif

chris371

Mentor
Take a look at the comments to Leonards and Matt jones videos on youtube. 6 months ago the comments were limited to " hes a great player", and " ive met him hes a great athlete" etc.

But now it appears there are big discussions going on about race in the NFL. I think that is in part thanks to us and the comments we make on youtube. Ive made a few about race in the NFL and ive seen plenty from other CF users. I think weve at least sparked a discussion on youtube.

G

Yeah Chris you got that right we are breaking down the cult even faster than most people here can believe. Its no longer an echo chamber where a senile old man like the cry baby whats his name can ramble off the old stereotypes of white players and not get some criticism for being just a dumb downed zombie. My creed is that it only takes one person to begin questioning of the PC cult before it collapses in a heap. FTR I don't think Brian Leonard is the best back ever, but he is legit.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That's good to hear, guys. My own perception is that the media has let up a bit on the more overt anti-white stereotyping, and that the fans in general are not quite as bad as before in their knee-jerk disparagement of white athletes and blind worship of black athletes. Any such change can be attributed to Caste Football effectively challenging the distortions and lies of the Caste System.

G

I have been wondering also how much a role the sports agents play in the caste system. I think its not much of a stretch to view them as a vital cog in the machine. For ex; A white running back is taken by a team and then the agents for a mediocre black running backs goes to work to see that one person is put down the depth chart on account of old stereo types. Look at what an agent can bear against the mopes who coach with pressure via their cousins in the media. Cousin shlomo like a Rome can then go to work by subtly hinting that the white player can't play RB and that the coach might not spend every waking moment dedicated to black empowerment. I think we need to keep an eye and ear out for the agents as well.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I know I have seen several postings (other than my own) about the anti-white discrimination on youtube clips. Usually, the argument quickly degenerates into namecalling by our opponents, which means we won the argument.
smiley36.gif
They are so predictable.

white is right

Hall of Famer
wile said:
I have been wondering also how much a role the sports agents play in the caste system. I think its not much of a stretch to view them as a vital cog in the machine. For ex; A white running back is taken by a team and then the agents for a mediocre black running backs goes to work to see that one person is put down the depth chart on account of old stereo types. Look at what an agent can bear against the mopes who coach with pressure via their cousins in the media. Cousin shlomo like a Rome can then go to work by subtly hinting that the white player can't play RB and that the coach might not spend every waking moment dedicated to black empowerment. I think we need to keep an eye and ear out for the agents as well.
Agents have a vested interest in their clients starting as backups make way less. I think if Leonard gets a chance to start and is productive(he doesn't have to be a superstar), a guy like Kyle Bell or a high school back will have a chance to be a tailback if he has the size that teams covet. Monkey see monkey do....
smiley5.gif

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I got to burst your bubble on a few fantasies: there is no tooth fairy, Santa Clause is not real and Brian Leonard will not be a featured running back in the NFL. Come on, Barry Bonds will be banned from baseball before Leonard or any white boy gets a chance to start as a half back in pro football. It ain't gonna happen!!

White Power

Mentor
A couple of draft boards have him going to the Patriots in the first round to share carries with Lawrence Maroney. You sound like you might have an agenda of your own with comments like that. If Leonard goes in the 1st round to New England then all bets are off as far as him not ever touching the ball. Teams don't waste #1 draft picks on guys they dont intend to let touch the ball is just dosen't happen. If he is selected in the 1st round then he will be a running back. You can count on that much happening.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
My " agenda" is to see our people get the fair and equitable opportunity to perform at the next level that blacks receive,i.e NFL. I did not have an " agenda" when last draft time (as Renaissance Man) I predicted Mike Hass would not get out of training camp with a starting posistion, nor would he even get a chance to play (even though he was the best college receiver in the country.) My fear is that we as White Americans are going the way of the Afrikaners and ultimately, will loose the very country our forefathers established. I wish the best for Brian Leonard, but just ask Mike Hass how it went for him. Hell, he wasn't even selected until the six round if I remember correctly.Edited by: WHITE NOISE

jared

Mentor
What happened to Hass is tragic but he's not getting the kind of hype and national attention Leonard is and he isn't the same caliber athlete either. Brian's shown some balls by dropping his weight and any competent team has to see that his skills lie in running and catching and not run-blocking.
Things go in cycles, we're watching upswings in white achievements in basketball, boxing, track, et cetera. All it takes is a couple guys to start knocking down the walls. Leonard is a pretty solid candidate to do that. I'd like to once again point out how huge I think it is that Mike Mayock is in his corner.Edited by: jared

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I really hope your right jared. I want very much to watch white players get to the next level. I have looked at Leonard run (and jump over brothers) on youtube and he is excellent. I wish him the very best on draft day. BTW, would like to see him with the Patriots or Giants (and not as a fullback.)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jared said:
All it takes is a couple guys to start knocking down the walls. Leonard is a pretty solid candidate to do that. I'd like to once again point out how huge I think it is that Mike Mayock is in his corner.

Good point about Mayock, who has been very fair in recognizing the obvious fact that Leonard is a running back. But the NFL nut is going to be the toughest to crack, because of how popular and important football is in the U.S., and because of the lack of whites outside America who play the sport at a high level. But we can hope that Leonard gets a genuine opportunity, produces, is very popular, and that his success begins to change the way whites are recruited and developed at the so-called "speed" positions from an early age on.

White Power

Mentor
Good points Don we have aways to go to level the playing feild, but this is a good starting point. Just keeping this subject alive will do much good for our cause of giving whites the oppurtunity to play so called speed positons in college and especially in the pros.Edited by: White Power

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I love youtube! If it wasn't for the people who post these videos,alot of us here would never be able to see these clips of athletes like Brian Leonard.Thanks for posting the link Jared.I think that they gave him credit and said loud & clear that Brian wants to be a running back! I can't wait for April and the Draft.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I realize that running back is a much more popular position than corner back, but will one good player make that much difference? I'm thinking about Jason Sehorn. Despite how good he was and how well he performed, we're still lacking white cornerbacks. The perception that white men cannot play cornerback is still there. Can Leonard do enough to change the perception that whites can't play running back, when Sehorn couldn't change it for corners?

I'm just thinking out loud, not trying to be a naysayer at all. What do you think? Can Leonard change that perception, even if he does play great football?