Alexander Dimitrenko

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Dimitrenko-Chambers would be a great fight! I've read it's in discussions.
smiley20.gif

I hope Showtime or HBO covers it, so as to give Dimitrenko some much-needed American exposure.

Blue Devils

Mentor
I like Dimitrenko to win a wide decision over Chambers. I think he'll have an easier time with Eddie than Povetkin did.

HBO or Showtime should pick this fight up but I won't hold my breath.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
According to the Universum website today, Dimitrenko vs. Chambers is official for July 4!

smiley14.gif

green fire317

Banned
i love how they saiad chambers is the "American" hope for heavy weights. i think we all knew what they meant.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
green fire317 said:
i love how they saiad chambers is the "American" hope for heavy weights. i think we all knew what they meant.

It amazes me how some white people want a black heavyweight champion so badly - they don't care if it's an American like Eddie Chambers, an African like Sam Peter or an British boxer like David Haye, just so long as he's BLACK.

Obviously these people have been gradually brainwashed by the media and entertainment industry into hating their own white race. Even back in the 80s, people wanted a white heavyweight champion, but the younger generation today has been heavily influenced by the Jewish-controlled media for their entire lives, starting at an early age with "politically correct" (in other words, anti-White) childrens' programs. Edited by: Parody

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Chambers has been under 210 pounds for weeks, and appears to be in great shape for the fight. It could be his last chance, at least for a few years, to win a final eliminator.

This will not be an easy win for Dimitrenko, but if he uses hard bodypunches he should be able to stop Chambers.

The Hock

Master
Chambers has very fast hands but fights with his back foot in a bucket. Dimitrenko's better footwork should help him a lot in this fight. I wish this was on TV.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Little Eddie Chambers is probably the best shape of his life for this fight. He is just spotting too much natural size to Dimitrenko. Dimitrenko will probably box him from the outside and go for the ko late.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Excellent test for Alexander. But Dimitrenko should be too big and too well schooled for Chambers.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It will probably start at either 4 or 4:30 pm Eastern US time, depending upon whether they show an undercard fight or two. Alexeev-Releford is an interesting matchup. Releford has fought at heavyweight - he went the distance with Tye Fields, and some say he was robbed against Chazz Witherspoon.

Here's another stream:

Dimitrenko-Chambers

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
6'1 compared to 6'7 is a huge difference.

Jack Dempsey was 6'1" with a reach of 75" and Jess Willard was 6'7" with a reach of 83" (similar to Chambers and Dimitrenko). Yet Dempsey dominated Willard, knocking him down seven times in round one.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
What the hell is Dimitrenko doing backing up the whole fight? He can't let Chambers get inside. Chambers is displaying typical negro behavior in the ring with his smirks and smiles.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Chambers will be defeated by Wladimir Klitschko.

Wlad does very well against boxers who use the "Philly Shell" defense.