2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I haven't but thanks for reminding me. I guess it makes the case for Schrader and Steele as their accomplishments were at the big D-1 level.
Happy for Laube, but Steele and Schrader should have been drafted long ago. JMO.
Totally agree. Schrader and Steele are just the latest in anti-White screw jobs. Two more casualties of the caste system and they will continue since the caste system is unchallenged and just accepted.

jacque

Guru
Laube finds his way to one of the worst RB rooms in the NFL! Awesome!!! The washed 30 something year old Ameer Abdullah is his only pass catching competition

Warhawk_46

Master
Kiper was going on and on about his short arms. He apparently has the total package of athleticism and production, but those cursed T-Rex arms will prevent him from starting in the NFL according to Mel!
Hmm, wonder what Mel “Turd” Kiper would say about Jason Kelce if he were coming out now? He would rant about his short arms (literally less than two inches shorter than the “long armed blacks” - it makes absolutely no difference).

It is pathetic.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ravens select White QB Devin Leary.

Surprised Pratt is still on the board.

Bills roster got very black. They have one more selection in the 7th round. Maybe they could throw Allen a bone and draft a White player.

Warhawk_46

Master
Totally agree. Schrader and Steele are just the latest in anti-White screw jobs. Two more casualties of the caste system and they will continue since the caste system is unchallenged and just accepted.
I predict only one of them -if that- will be drafted. Steele shot himself in the foot coming out early after a so-so season and then running slowly in the 40. Kiss of death. I hope I’m wrong.

Schrader will just have to do what he always does: find a place and play too well to be cut.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Is it possible that Schrader and Steele won't be drafted? If so, it will be another first as the leading rusher in the supposed best conference will go undrafted. Absolute insanity!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, wonder what Mel “Turd” Kiper would say about Jason Kelce if he were coming out now? He would rant about his short arms (literally less than two inches shorter than the “long armed blacks” - it makes absolutely no difference).

It is pathetic.
I've been mostly watching NFL Network but the last couple hours or so switched mostly to ESPN and almost without fail every time a White lineman is taken Kiper gives his "short arms" spiel. Allegedly short-armed tackles are switched to guard, while short-armed guards, well, they need to look for another career in most cases.

The short arm thing is a meme at this point. Is there a single white lineman that doesn't have short arms according to Mel?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bills put a cherry on top their turd of a draft by selecting an international black afflete

Is it possible that Schrader and Steele won't be drafted? If so, it will be another first as the leading rusher in the supposed best conference will go undrafted. Absolute insanity!
It's been clear for a while that Shipley and Laube were the only guys who were definitely getting drafted. Steele solidified UDFA status when he failed to get a combine invite and Schrader became iffy with his combine performance. 2 white RBs getting drafted is a minor victory though. Both of these guys should get a shot in the UFL at a minimum.

The biggest emerging problem, which is erasing all gains at the skill spots, is the short arm meme. It is suddenly conventional wisdom after decades of white majorities on the line. Like many others have said here, tackle will quickly become a blacks-only position and the justification will be arm length.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I predict only one of them -if that- will be drafted. Steele shot himself in the foot coming out early after a so-so season and then running slowly in the 40. Kiss of death. I hope I’m wrong.

Schrader will just have to do what he always does: find a place and play too well to be cut.
Don posted an article earlier about Steele possibly going to NO in the 7th round at pick number 239. Let's hope for that to happen and I have no idea about Schrader. Any thoughts going into round 7?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chargers or Bengals would be logical landing spots for either. Seems doubtful at this point though.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hey, hey an Air Force guy gets drafted. Oh, he's black of course. I remember a white RB leading the nation in rushing from Air Force, but he had to seek employment elsewhere.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hey, hey an Air Force guy gets drafted. Oh, he's black of course. I remember a white RB leading the nation in rushing from Air Force, but he had to seek employment elsewhere.
That’s been the pattern for awhile. Only service academy blacks are deemed worthy of being drafted.

Remember Weston Steelhammer? Great Air Force safety that was ignored by the NFL 8-9 years ago?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Mortensen died recently at the age of 72, which I wasn't aware of but knew he had been battling cancer for some time. He was one of the good guys at ESPN. RIP

ESPN also noted that four other members of their crew had died recently in addition to Mortensen. Two were in their 30s, one in his 40s and one in his early 60s. That's awfully young and we weren't told how any of them died. Hmmm, don't ask questions just obey authority and keep getting those booster shots.

Did they just refer to a black CB as "short-armed"? Am missing something, when did this become such a point of emphasis?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don posted an article earlier about Steele possibly going to NO in the 7th round at pick number 239. Let's hope for that to happen and I have no idea about Schrader. Any thoughts going into round 7?
The Cowboys have a very weak running back group. They should have drafted Schrader several rounds ago but it looks like he and Steele will go the FA route. Just as well at this point.