2024 NFL Draft

Sean89

Mentor
Is there a little Gerhart vibe and worry with Shipleys landing spot.

I suppose the shift in the game leans more to multiple backs.

I still would have loved him to end up elsewhere. There are a lot of teams I think he would have carved out the no1 role.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
QB will be soon as well. I've been warning about this ever since I joined the site and it's coming to fruition. The only approved positions for Whites are interior OL and TE.
Meanwhile I just watched a commercial citing discrimination against blacks!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Amerika 2.0, or the American Empire, take your pick, is defined by lies and the inversion of almost everything, especially everything beautiful, wholesome, eternal and true.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jets draft a quota too. 3 teams with veteran White QBs now have blacks drafted this year.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Rodgers, Cousins, and Carr all had replacement quotas drafted this season.

Keegan will be a 10 year starter for Philly.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Amerika 2.0, or the American Empire, take your pick, is defined by lies and the inversion of almost everything, especially everything beautiful, wholesome, eternal and true.
Well said.

This 5th round shows there is an endless pool of no name blacks that NFL teams will happily employ. NFL is the original DEI corporation.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The NFL's leading rusher & offensive player of the year was Christian McCaffrey. So instead of teams thinking outside of the box and drafting the white running backs they are going out of their way to ignore them. It reminds me of the Patriots Dynasty yet no other team wanted to draft white guys. They stick to the script no matter the cost. It makes you wonder how much money they would lose if they went against it? They would probably not be employed and doxxed for life.

woody39

Mentor
Another sensible pick by the Eagles taking Keegan the guard from Michigan, having the best draft maybe from our perspective. Two caste positions and now a future starter at guard

Gator Dad

Guru
Also, who the hell is Keilan Robinson? Blacksonville apparently thinks this nobody will be a better RB than Steele or Schrader.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The NFL's leading rusher & offensive player of the year was Christian McCaffrey. So instead of teams thinking outside of the box and drafting the white running backs they are going out of their way to ignore them. It reminds me of the Patriots Dynasty yet no other team wanted to draft white guys. They stick to the script no matter the cost. It makes you wonder how much money they would lose if they went against it? They would probably not be employed and doxxed for life.

The owners and the league are all in on it. As @Freethinker just stated "NFL is the original DEI corporation". Sports mirror society.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jets draft an fcs black rb over Schrader, Steele and Laube (the best RB in the FCS last year).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jones-Drew is still at it, just called Shipley the steal of the draft. He's also high on DeJean. In return I call him the only analyst on either ESPN or the NFL Network worth paying attention to over the past three days.

Gator Dad

Guru
It's sad that the Steve Sailer types who call out DEI (DIE) elsewhere can't admit that it exists in sports too.

"Muh last true meritocracy" LOL

woody39

Mentor
Jones-Drew is still at it, just called Shipley the steal of the draft. He's also high on DeJean. In return I call him the only analyst on either ESPN or the NFL Network worth paying attention to.
I obviously caught him in an off moment when he was laughing about McCarthy and Pearsall arguments from Brooks.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Audric Estime, 4.71 is being touted a punishing running back. A white RB with those numbers is going to FB/HB Ryan Nall 4.5 forty out of the NFL!
Meanwhile. Colson Yankoff UCLA's 6'3, 233, 4.6 stud back up RB is forgotten. I think he's probably going the UDFA route at TE! Hoping he's one of the rare players that makes it somehow!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This 5th round shows there is an endless pool of no name blacks that NFL teams will happily employ. NFL is the original DEI corporation.
Looks like what we're seeing with this draft is the implementation of the Bengals' model and the Eagles' also to some extent -- some high quality White starters but with no White depth behind those starters, and of course more and more teams trending coal black or almost so on both sides of the ball. The late rounds traditionally saw some WSTDs drafted, but not this year. The Great Replacement, Caste System version, is now busy displacing Whites in the NFL at a greater pace than ever with only some prominent and visible stars and superstars remaining.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Taysom Hill also played with black quarterbacks and I condider him to be more of a running back. The rugby player will now play with Patrick Mahomes. In college Shipley played with a black qb as did other guys. I see a trend of white rb's with black qb's starting like the black qb and white tightend trend.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mel Kiper just mentioned some RBs left and they were each black. He's as responsible as anyone for the media enabling of the Caste System over the past 40 years.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Look at how ESPN lies by omission. You read the analysis on Schrader and you get a mildly complimentary blurb that sounds like a run of the mill guy. No mention he lead the “top conference” by a wide margin or that he elevated a middling program to a top 25 season and premier bowl game.

1714247810740.png