2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The NFL Network was pounding the drums for Rattler to be taken. He'll now be one of the bigger stories coming out of the draft since he was "taken so late."
Gotta love the NFL's attack Whitey from every angle mentality as it comes to eradicating them from the position. The media and fans will be rooting against Carr like last year when they wanted Winston to replace him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Three-fourths of Missouri's starting d-backfield has been drafted, but not the RB who easily led the hallowed SEC in rushing yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Three-fourths of Missouri's starting d-backfield has been drafted, but not the RB who easily led the hallowed SEC in rushing yards.
3/5s of Michigan's offensive line is available too after being integral in the national championship season the Wolverines just had.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Day 3 has really been No Country for White Men. I’m starting to doubt my prediction of all 4 RBs getting drafted. At this point 2 would seem like a win.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Day 3 has really been No Country for White Men. I’m starting to doubt my prediction of all 4 RBs getting drafted. At this point 2 would seem like a win.
Seems like my initial feelings about this draft being as dark as the 2015 draft were well founded. Business as usual for the NFL and the DWFs though. No patterns to discern - this is all 100% merit based.

Gator Dad

Guru
The powers that be are making sure that the white players at caste-forbidden positions, especially running back, are either not drafted or drafted late enough that there will be little to no pressure to give them any kind of meaningful touches.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Giants draft an RB that in his 6 years of college never eclipsed 1k yards rushing in his career. Looks like he was a converted WR from Iowa. It's Laube, Schrader and Steele all getting screwed over.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Giants draft an RB that in his 6 years of college never eclipsed 1k yards rushing in his career. Looks like he was a converted WR from Iowa. It's Laube, Schrader and Steele all getting screwed over.
Nothing against Marshall/Purdue, but your taking these guys over the SEC's leading rusher?

woody39

Mentor
Seems like my initial feelings about this draft being as dark as the 2015 draft were well founded. Business as usual for the NFL and the DWFs though. No patterns to discern - this is all 100% merit based.
It's so disappointing got caste busters high up and elite starter guys but no depth at all and the o line is so disappointing no longer a position of strength for our guys.

Apart from quarterback, tight end and centre maybe guard, whites are minority at every other position. Growth in wide reciever and odd linebacker and safety and the miracle three corners led by De Jean don't outweigh the drop off elsewhere do they.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's so disappointing got caste busters high up and elite elite guys but no depth at all and the o line is so disappointing no longer a position of strength for our guys.

Apart from quarterback, tight end and centre maybe guard whites are minority at every other position. Growth in wide reciever and odd linebacker safety and the miracle three corners led by De Jean don't outweigh the drop off elsewhere do they.

QB will be soon as well. I've been warning about this ever since I joined the site and it's coming to fruition. The only approved positions for Whites are interior OL and TE.