2024 NFL Draft

Bucky

Hall of Famer
You think so? More likely explanation is the Falcons are run by retards. This is the buffoonish NFL afterall.
Lol. Yeah the chosen one owner and Raheem couldn't pass up a 24yr old rookie Quota! Cousins was obviously ticked off. They didn't improve the team, but instead opted for racial politics.

wile

Master
Lol. Yeah the chosen one owner and Raheem couldn't pass up a 24yr old rookie Quota! Cousins was obviously ticked off. They didn't improve the team, but instead opted for racial politics.

Most teams screw up the first round anyway because if they buck the media they lose social status and in Clown World USA the most feminized society to have existed outside of mythical Lesbos social status is life itself. If I were a GM and no C-Mac level player available I would burn up the phone lines to the 31 script reading morons to trade away a 1st.

woody39

Mentor
Reflecting on last night it was a bit underwhelming although great to see Pearsall to the 49ers cementing their place as the caste favourite.

Maye to Patriots was great for me as a fan and feel he could be the best of the lot definitely better than Daniels and Penix by a mile.

O line was a big disappointment so many sumos.

Bowers with Mayer at the Raiders wow will be an amazing 1 2 at tight end for Minshew, they will be good on offense this year! Minshew is an entertaining slinger love him!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully the 49ers trade either Samuel or Aiyuk otherwise Pearsall may not get a lot of targets as a rookie. Those two, McCaffrey, Kittle and Juice equals a ton of talent, and targets, on offense. I love the landing spot, but we may have to temper our expectations early on for Pearsall if they don't trade Aiyuk or Samuel. Aiyuk is disgruntled and wants "paid," so he's an obvious player to move if SF makes a trade.

sprintstar

Mentor
I think Pearsall to SF is a wise choice for the team, he's a burner with gifted hands. I think both Samuel and Aiyuk should be traded, although I think Samuel's a bit more of a team player than Aiyuk and the lesser of 2 evils if they must keep one of them. I had a very strong feeling DeJean would be shunned in the first round as he is a game changer corner and is white.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
2007 Anthony Gonzalez (Colts)
2005 Matt Jones (Jaguars)
Insane that it’s been that long. We’ve had elite receivers come along too like Kupp, Nelson and Decker to name a few. Of course the Caste NFL didn’t deem any of them worthy of a 1st round selection.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Most teams screw up the first round anyway because if they buck the media they lose social status and in Clown World USA the most feminized society to have existed outside of mythical Lesbos social status is life itself. If I were a GM and no C-Mac level player available I would burn up the phone lines to the 31 script reading morons to trade away a 1st.
You hit the nail on the head. This would be wise strategy to employ. Someday one of us or one of our kids / grandkids needs to infiltrate the NFL ranks and become a GM. Would be masterful to see it executed to success.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Reflecting on last night it was a bit underwhelming although great to see Pearsall to the 49ers cementing their place as the caste favourite.

Maye to Patriots was great for me as a fan and feel he could be the best of the lot definitely better than Daniels and Penix by a mile.

O line was a big disappointment so many sumos.

Bowers with Mayer at the Raiders wow will be an amazing 1 2 at tight end for Minshew, they will be good on offense this year! Minshew is an entertaining slinger love him!
1st round went pretty much as expected just swap out DeJean for Pearsall.

I really do hope the Bills land DeJean or Bishop in the third and McConkey.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I'm going to keep a running tally of our players selected that I'll update at the end of each day. So far here is the 1st round. 7 Whites players selected out of 32 (22%).

American Football Conference (AFC)

East

• Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
    • Drake Maye, QB, North Carolina (1-3)
  • New York Jets
North
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
South
  • Houston Texans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tennessee Titans
West
  • Denver Broncos
    • Bo Nix, QB, Oregon (1-12)
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Las Vegas Raiders
    • Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia (1-13)
  • Los Angeles Chargers
    • Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame (1-5)
National Football Conference (NFC)

East

• Dallas Cowboys
  • New York Giants
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Washington Commanders
North
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Minnesota Vikings
    • J.J. McCarthy, QB, Michigan (1-10)
South
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Carolina Panthers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Graham Barton, C/OT, Duke (1-26)
West
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • San Francisco 49ers
    • Ricky Pearsall, WR, Florida (1-31)
  • Seattle Seahawks

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This could go in the normal NFL Thread but I will put it here. I'm glad that neither team did this trade as we now have 2 more promising young white quarterbacks for the future!

Sean89

Mentor
If the Pats take Coop or Ladd I might actually support them again ...

Annoying that Dejean didn't get picked. To see a one of ours selected in the first as a CB would have been big.

white is right

Hall of Famer
You can just tell the Falcons think they are playing 4d chess with that one.
I tend to agree, with Cousins they should be in win now mode and drafting Bowers or another weapon would make the chance of that closer but they essentially wasted the 8th pick on a injury prone skinny guy who will be old when he gets his shot. If Cousins were to face plant due to his injury then the signing of Cousins will be viewed like this pick.

The Falcons are so stupid in theory they could have no viable qb in 2 or 3 years time...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hopefully the Bills don't decide to trade for Deebo Samuel - that's a rumor floating around now.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Although we are all happy to see Ricky Pearsall go the 49ers, I don't think it was a good pick for them.
If you remember, it was their defense that let them down this past season.
They need more linebackers and DBs. Cooper DeJean or another defensive star, would have better served their needs.
Their offense was already great. It will be nice to see a white WR as part of that offense, but I don't think it improves the team much overall.

Although we are all happy to see Ricky Pearsall go the 49ers, I don't think it was a good pick for them.
If you remember, it was their defense that let them down this past season.
They need more linebackers and DBs. Cooper DeJean or another defensive star, would have better served their needs.
Their offense was already great. It will be nice to see a white WR as part of that offense, but I don't think it improves the team much overall.
I think they needed help on the offensive line too.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hopefully the Bills don't decide to trade for Deebo Samuel - that's a rumor floating around now.

This would be fine for me if Andy Isabella was included in the trade. I'm not sure if the Bills are going to ever let him shine? There could
be multiple players involved but I do believe the Niners would play Isabella alot!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This would be fine for me if Andy Isabella was included in the trade. I'm not sure if the Bills are going to ever let him shine? There could
be multiple players involved but I do believe the Niners would play Isabella alot!
I don't. If the 49ers wanted to play him he'd have been on the team last season as he spent a lot of time on the waiver wire and then the Ravens practice squad with nobody wanting him. Also, the Cardinals granted him permission to seek a trade after the '22 season and there was no interest. This is what, Isabella's sixth NFL season, at some point we have to just add him to the endless list of White receivers and running backs and defensive players (and now more and more quarterbacks) who have been royally screwed and move on.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think Pearsall to SF is a wise choice for the team, he's a burner with gifted hands. I think both Samuel and Aiyuk should be traded, although I think Samuel's a bit more of a team player than Aiyuk and the lesser of 2 evils if they must keep one of them. I had a very strong feeling DeJean would be shunned in the first round as he is a game changer corner and is white.
Pearsall would be a great fit and they can get rid of Aiyuk. Samuel can run the underneath routes while Pearsall is the outside burner - that very well could also result in big gains for McCaffrey as well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rabbi Eisen just said the "eye test" shows that another 275,000 DWFs are there. My "eye test" again shows 15,000 at most. Eisen wants us to believe that the crowd rivals Woodstock in size. Sure it does. Brazen lies on top of brazen lies, much like the Caste System itself.