2024 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Didn't see that one coming! I'll take it though.

Let's hope Buffalo grabs DeJean here!! NVM...Panthers just traded up. Hopefully not for DeJean.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wow, pleasant surprise!!! Good landing spot and hopefully he’s a dynamic duo with Purdy for many years to come.

Rocky B

Master
There’s only one pick left.
DeJean! Come on Buffalo!
As I said earlier, don’t F this up.

Rocky B

Master
Maybe DeJean still goes to Buffalo tomorrow
What an insult a white corner wasn’t selected in the first round.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
They pick 1st tomorrow. Hopefully DeJean is that player. Panthers draft a black WR.
I'm hoping they take McConkey. The Panthers apparently made it known they wanted the WR they just took and the Bills only moved back one place, so I'm hoping they're being crafty and go with McConkey as the Bills would be the best landing spot for him. DeJean would be great too but I can see McConkey having more of an impact than DeJean.

Really happy with the Pearsall pick, great landing spot.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping they take McConkey. The Panthers apparently made it known they wanted the WR they just took and the Bills only moved back one place, so I'm hoping they're being crafty and go with McConkey. DeJean would be great too but I can see McConkey having more of an impact than DeJean.

Both DeJean and McConkey fill needs for the Bills. I certainly hope it is one of those two guys the Bills are targeting though. We can only hope DeJean's fall out of round 1 will wake up some more normies though.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just looking at the the teams that pick after the Bills in the second round, I don't like any of them as a landing spot for McConkey. You have New England, Arizona, Washington, LAC, Tennessee, Carolina, Washington, GB, Houston and Atlanta. The Chargers would seem like the best of that bunch, possibly the Titans as well. There can always be trades of course and likely will be but I'll be hoping the Bills start off the second round with Ladd.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just looking at the the teams that pick after the Bills in the second round, I don't like any of them as a landing spot for McConkey. You have New England, Arizona, Washington, LAC, Tennessee, Carolina, Washington, GB, Houston and Atlanta. The Chargers would seem like the best of that bunch, possibly the Titans as well. There can always be trades of course and likely will be but I'll be hoping the Bills start off the second round with Ladd.

I'd take McConkey to the Pats to pair up with Maye. I can't see any of the other teams even being interested in McConkey. Rumors are now that Buffalo and San Fran might trade the 33rd pick for Aiyuk. That would stink for the Bills but perhaps DeJean would end up on the 49ers cementing them as the CF favorite.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Chargers are pretty much bereft at receiver and have Justin Herbert. That would be a good spot for McConkey. The Patriots offense has been awful the last few seasons and Maye has his work cut out for him just like Mac Jones did. The Titans have a few big names at WR, but one of them is Treylon Burks, who is all but officially a bust and Hopkins is starting to age out. Levis to McConkey might work out very well but I'm hoping for Josh Allen to McConkey.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Best available White Players remaining:

QB
Michael Pratt
Sam Hartman
Austin Reed
Devin Leary
Kedon Slovis
Carter Bradley
John Rhys Plumlee

RB
Will Shipley
Cody Schrader
Dylan Laube
Carson Steele

WR
Ladd McConkey
Luke McCaffery
Hayden Hatten
Drake Stoops
Jaxon Janke
Jadon Janke

TE
Cade Stover
Ben Sinnott
Tanner McLachlan
Tip Reiman
Jared Wiley
AJ Barner
Dallin Holker
Jack Westover
McCallan Castles
Mason Pline
Isaac Rex
Mason Fairchild

OT
Roger Rosengarten
Matt Goncalves
Frank Crum
Ethan Driskell

OG
Cooper Beebe
Zak Zinter
Mason McCormick
Dylan McMahon
Keaton Bills
Karsen Barnhart
Trevor Keegan
Jarrett Kingston
Garrett Greenfield
CJ Hanson

Center
Jackson Powers-Johnson
Zach Frazier
Tanor Bortolini
Hunter Nourzad
Beaux Limmer
Drake Nugent
Nick Gargiulo
Nick Samac

DL
Braden Fiske
Logan Lee
Braiden McGregor

LB
Payton Wilson
Tommy Eichenberg
JD Bertrand
Easton Gibbs
Jett Johnson

DB
Cooper DeJean
Cole Bishop

woody39

Mentor
Pearsall to the 49ers wow great pick! Does point to maybe Samuel or Ayiuk to be traded as perhaps some have said to Buffalo for 33. Imagine De Jean to the 49ers for that 33!

Such a shame to see De Jean not taken and McConkey though in the first would of really helped them but maybe helps our argument more, even the casual fans are going to be looking at the big boards and sites and notice that de jean is the best available and some will put two and two together!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
7 sumo tackles in 1st round is disgusting. Pearsall saved the draft going to San Fran!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Buffalo is set up perfectly to take DeJean! Don't screw it up .

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Honestly I don't pay much attention to the draft but did GB screw it up and draft someone with long arms?
They actually mixed it up and drafted a short armed sumo, plan on moving him to guard. Huge bust potential.