2024 NFL Draft

woody39

Mentor
McCarthy is a good pick for the Vikings possibly the most ready of the qbs to start. Good position with Hockenson at tight end and Jefferson at receiver for the champion rookie.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He's not wearing sunglasses, I'm extremely concerned now about this pick. . .

LOL. I stopped watching the draft a few years ago. I am sure the blacks are all dressed like bozos. At least McCarthy did not have to get the Levis treatment.

Snow Plow

Mentor
I’m just sitting here listening to a man named Booger state that JJ is the biggest risk in the draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Joe Douglas loves his sumos that end up busting! Jets are such a joke of a franchise.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Let’s see Bo Nix here and I can go put my daughter to bed and come back to see Ladd go to the Bills or Chiefs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
McCarthy is a good pick for the Vikings possibly the most ready of the qbs to start. Good position with Hockenson at tight end and Jefferson at receiver for the champion rookie.
Darnold can play for a year allowing McCarthy to develop hopefully. O'Connell has coaching experience under McVay so on paper it seems that McCarthy actually ended up in a favorable situation.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
should be a good draft, especially with how white-friendly the Broncos are right now

The Vikings and Broncos were the two teams I was hoping would draft White QBs and they both end up with them. Not bad.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Nix and Maye have to overcome throwing to below average WR groups. At least Maye has Hunter Henry.

Logos5

Guru
why are they showing panels of the Broncos not making the SuperBowl since 2015 right after Bo Nix got drafted

Logos5

Guru
The Denver "war room" only has one POC, I wonder if there'll be any whining by the usual suspects.
why do they even care when they're the majority in most of the other caste-whore teams, especially Baltimore who actually did well

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bowers to the Raiders. Gives them two of the most talented young TEs in the league.