2024 NFL Draft

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Which is nuts because if one actually watched him, just as with countless white players, then it is very clear they are top-tier athletic specimens.
It's actually an exciting year on the WR and RB fronts. I don't remember the last time we had so many (relatively) players being this highly regarded, despite stupid stuff like what you are seeing. The teams are looking at McConkey and Pearsall as day 1 and day 2 players. I'm looking forward to them dominating and making teams sorry for passing on them.

Warhawk_46

Master
All the talent in the world. On the one hand, versatility is huge but I also think he needs to be more vocal about the absurdity of teams seeing anything but a top-tier running back. He is muscular but not full-back sized muscles structure.

He risks being slotted to the Juice role where his talents have been wasted.

I like Shipley’s response better: he said he is the best back in the draft. Period.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
To Steele’s credit he does state his goal is to develop into a starting running back. At least he points that out as his end game rather then just taking on the wstd role. I certainly hope that these next few seasons the uncomfortable conversations get pushed to the forefront as it applies to White athletes.

Shipley has the ideal attitude though.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To Steele’s credit he does state his goal is to develop into a starting running back. At least he points that out as his end game rather then just taking on the wstd role. I certainly hope that these next few seasons the uncomfortable conversations get pushed to the forefront as it applies to White athletes.

Shipley has the ideal attitude though.

Yes that was important that he finally said it. He is willing to do different things but his main goal is to be a starting running back. That would be music to my ears if it happens. It can and will happen if a team drafts him and treats him on an equal playing field. Not likely but I'm hoping that some teams can see the huge money they could make selling his jerseys, hats, etc. Day one Fan Favorite!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Even rabidly anti-White ESPN has now identified Will Shipley as a "sleeper." It's so important that this year's "outliers" are drafted by teams that will treat them close to fairly from the get-go, rather than be taken by super Caste organizations that will merely fit them into stereotyped roles that ruin their obvious talent.

Will Shipley identified as an NFL draft sleeper by ESPN​

Warhawk_46

Master
Yes that was important that he finally said it. He is willing to do different things but his main goal is to be a starting running back. That would be music to my ears if it happens. It can and will happen if a team drafts him and treats him on an equal playing field. Not likely but I'm hoping that some teams can see the huge money they could make selling his jerseys, hats, etc. Day one Fan Favorite!
I think both Steele and Shipley possess all the skills needed to become 1000k rushers.

I see Schroder being a very solid player as well. Ditto for Laube. All of them, in an even playing field, would be strong contributors if not upper tier starters.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Cooper DeJean is listed as DB..... as in DB Cooper. Not to get off topic but this is a perfect marketing angle for him. Make some reference of him being so fast he can jump out airplanes or something like that.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft...-on-offense-cardinals-take-opposite-approach/

49 White athletes (non-special team players) projected in this draft. Seems like another ho-hum predictable year. I have also noticed it's pretty much the same White athletes in every mock draft whereas during the actual NFL draft we see non-descript unknown black players getting drafted before more deserving White players. It seems that teams certainly do not go far off the beaten path to track down White athletes.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/cummings-7-round-2024-nfl-mock-draft/
50 projected in this mock.

https://www.nfl.com/news/seven-round-2024-nfl-mock-round-7
52 in Chad Reuter's NFL mock draft.

Hopefully this "outlier" draft sees all the caste busting guys drafted in rounds 1-3 as this should theoretically give them a little more of a chance at getting snaps (I say theoretically because we a witnessed the Isabella screw job since he entered the league).

It sounds like the overrated quota Daniels also has some entitlement issues with rumors that he does not want to play for Washington and prefers the Raiders. If the Raiders draft a black quarterback (they have been tied to both Daniels and Penix) it would be asinine. O'Connell played very well as a rookie all things considered. Supposedly Pierce wants a QB that "can run" so we know where his head is at. Even after last season with White QBs coming in and playing very well all across the NFL as injury fill ins no one fails to connect the dots. I am rooting heavily for all of these black qbs coming to fail and the White QBs getting put into somewhat advantageous situations.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft...-on-offense-cardinals-take-opposite-approach/

49 White athletes (non-special team players) projected in this draft. Seems like another ho-hum predictable year. I have also noticed it's pretty much the same White athletes in every mock draft whereas during the actual NFL draft we see non-descript unknown black players getting drafted before more deserving White players. It seems that teams certainly do not go far off the beaten path to track down White athletes.

Hopefully this "outlier" draft sees all the caste busting guys drafted in rounds 1-3 as this should theoretically give them a little more of a chance at getting snaps (I say theoretically because we a witnessed the Isabella screw job since he entered the league).
Notice too how the number of Poly and African names is now roughly the same as Whites when it comes to first round mocks such as CBS's:

- Odunze (Nigerian)
- Fuaga (Samoan)
- Fashanu (Nigerian)
- Fautanu (Samoan)
- Latu (Samoan and Tongan)
- Suamataia (Samoan)

The NFL and College Football Inc. will scour anywhere in the world for non-White talent while ignoring the great bulk of the huge native European-American talent pool. Maybe Rees-Zammit will start a trend toward recruiting White rugby talent but don't bet on it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Notice too how the number of Poly and African names is now roughly the same as Whites when it comes to first round mocks such as CBS's:

- Odunze (Nigerian)
- Fuaga (Samoan)
- Fashanu (Nigerian)
- Fautanu (Samoan)
- Latu (Samoan and Tongan)
- Suamataia (Samoan)

The NFL and College Football Inc. will scour anywhere in the world for non-White talent while ignoring the great bulk of the huge native European-American talent pool. Maybe Rees-Zammit will start a trend toward recruiting White rugby talent but don't bet on it.

The NFL also has a program in Africa now too. Anything to ensure the eradication of Whitey. Meanwhile the Midwest is largely ignored. This has been well documented in the college team previews.

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/jj-mcc...y-lance-i-just-dont-know-michigan-wolverines/

Mel Kiper comparing McCarthy to Lance is laughable, stating he "just doesn't know". Lance was a one year starter essentially plug and play as that program has been dominant for the past decade. Lance played one game in 2020 and was rubber stamped as a generational, unquestionable 1st round talent. McCarthy came in and elevated Michigan. The Wolverines struggled at 2-4 in the covid season and even before that the fanbase was wanting Harbaugh out as head coach due to not living up to expectations and losing to Ohio State. Cade McNamara played well and McCarthy was also utilized some in 2021 and then took over the starting position for 2022 and 2023. He led the Wolverines to a 27-1 record and a national championship. That goes without mentioning the fact McCarthy was at the helm of an offense and running a more pro style system for 2+ seasons. For Kiper to compare the two is insulting but again shows the unfavorable black to White comparison for a White prospect. Whereas the blacks always get the favorable comps to White players. Anyways I was right about both Lance and Fields from the 2021 draft.

I have become more bullish on McCarthy as the draft process has played out. The mental make up is there, the physical ability is undeniable and considering the fact he played well within the pro style system at UM he should be a little more well versed at running an NFL offense.

Last edited:

The Hock

Master
Going through all my old draft mags gives some perspective on the pre-draft process. I came across one profile from the 2017 draft. An upsider QB who declared early spent a year playing at the Air Force Academy before transferring rocked a 21 on his Wonderlic. The evaluator was dubious and said he should have stayed in school.

The guy went undrafted and never made a roster. After stays at various minor league team, he went overseas. Did a stint with the Tokyo Gas Creators then his football journey ended when he was waived by the Ferhervar Enthroners, a Hungarian team.

Currently a free agent.

Snow Plow

Mentor
The NFL also has a program in Africa now too. Anything to ensure the eradication of Whitey. Meanwhile the Midwest is largely ignored. This has been well documented in the college team previews.

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/jj-mcc...y-lance-i-just-dont-know-michigan-wolverines/

Mel Kiper comparing McCarthy to Lance is laughable, stating he "just doesn't know". Lance was a one year starter essentially plug and play as that program has been dominant for the past decade. Lance played one game in 2020 and was rubber stamped as a generational, unquestionable 1st round talent. McCarthy came in and elevated Michigan. The Wolverines struggled at 2-4 in the covid season and even before that the fanbase was wanting Harbaugh out as head coach due to not living up to expectations and losing to Ohio State. Cade McNamara played well and McCarthy was also utilized some in 2021 and then took over the starting position for 2022 and 2023. He led the Wolverines to a 27-1 record and a national championship. That goes without mentioning the fact McCarthy was at the helm of an offense and running a more pro style system for 2+ seasons. For Kiper to compare the two is insulting but again shows the unfavorable black to White comparison for a White prospect. Whereas the blacks always get the favorable comps to White players. Anyways I was right about both Lance and Fields from the 2021 draft.

I have become more bullish on McCarthy as the draft process has played out. The mental make up is there, the physical ability is undeniable and considering the fact he played well within the pro style system at UM he should be a little more well versed at running an NFL offense.
I am biased, but I think he would have been the consensus number 1 had he not been on such a solid team. Michigan ran all over teams and he wasn’t needed for most of the season. Let’s just hope he goes to a friendly team like Minnesota.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I am biased, but I think he would have been the consensus number 1 had he not been on such a solid team. Michigan ran all over teams and he wasn’t needed for most of the season. Let’s just hope he goes to a friendly team like Minnesota.

For me if I owned an NFL Team and needed a qb I would either draft Bo Nix or JJ McCarthy! Both are dual threats that can win alot of games.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone else have any predictions about the draft? Have anything they would like to see happen? I put the over/under at 50 for the number of White players drafted.

As far as what I would like to see happen: Maye ends up on the Vikings, Nix on the Broncos, Bowers to the Giants. DeJean to the Lions or Bills. The Bills don't do anything stupid like trade up for an overrated WR or Sumo.

Kind of deflating their isn't more talk leading up to the draft but I get it.

northwinds

Mentor
I’m on a good many UGA Facebook sites. It’s amazing how many Dawg fans sincerely believe that Ladd McKonkey will be taken in the first round. I always retort with ‘when was the last time a White WR was taken in the first round’……..crickets. I do think TE Brock Bowers will go 10th overall to the Jets. It will be really interesting to see how low Will Shipley will go……….

El Gringo

Mentor
Anyone else have any predictions about the draft? Have anything they would like to see happen? I put the over/under at 50 for the number of White players drafted.

As far as what I would like to see happen: Maye ends up on the Vikings, Nix on the Broncos, Bowers to the Giants. DeJean to the Lions or Bills. The Bills don't do anything stupid like trade up for an overrated WR or Sumo.

Kind of deflating their isn't more talk leading up to the draft but I get it.
I predict the Bills will do something stupid like trade up for an overrated WR or Sumo.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
To me it's not just our guys get drafted but that hopefully they go to fair teams. We all know how many elite white players get drafted like Andy Isabella only to be caste aside. The list is endless. We need our guys to be drafted to white friendly teams. If not then the results will most likely be like they have always been. Hoping for the best! All of these young guys we root for deserve better treatment!

Snow Plow

Mentor
I get that same feeling.
Nope…Bills will draft McConkey and Allen will have an MVP caliber season throwing to him, Kincaid, Knox, and anyone else not named Diggs or Davis. Milano will come back strong and have 120 tackles and they will trade for Trey Hendrickson, who will end up with 20 sacks.

Bills beat the Lions 35-31 with Allen accounting for all 5 TDs.

TwentyTwo

Master
I'm quite surprised with the 40 time. 4.43 hand timed is fast, but not really in the top ten as the article states. 4.43 translates to around 4.48+ laser time, typically. I thought he would go sub 4.4 hand timed. Of the 29 CB's at the NFL Combine, that puts Dejean in the 17-20th range. Only 2 CB's of the 29 ran higher than 4.54. Not great if you're white. Maybe his injury has affected him or he's just a faster game type player, because he certainly looks faster than 4.5 on the field. I hope this isn't held against him.
BTW, Riley Moss ran a 4.45 laser timed.
Troy Apke ran a 4.34 laser time.
Have really enjoyed everybody's post...y'all covered plenty ; not a lot to add + not much difference in what i posted back in early March.

And ....How does one become an NFL A Scout like Kiper and McShay?? We have some Scouts here too; they devote 24/7 to this stuff. If that's all i had to do (instead of my Full time job) would give em a run for their money humbly speaking. Let them join in on our College Football weekly discussions!

4.4's for Cooper Dejean is legit; don't think it will ...He is the "HEAVIEST Corner Back in this Draft in the 207-209lb range! Kool Aid only weighs 195 ; his team mate (Arnold) 196 ....i see the others @ 196 (Mitchell) ; 188 (Rakestraw/Mizzou) 185 (Wiggins/Clemson)...so their times should be a little faster but not enough to make a difference,
^^AND .....There is also FAST in Football """PADS""" not just shirt & shorts. Dejean is that dude!

I compare Dejean to Charles Woodson(who listed at 4.44) ; (Punt Return & Dunk Contest skills too) easily can see Dejean an All-Pro and a vaunted ice breaker that had been firmly entrenched for far too long (thanks for posting Foxworth story ' hand clap!) .
I think we should see Riley Moss (194lbs) ; take the next steps in year 2-3.

Nice find on Sleeper D2 QB Cahoon...his throws almost do not look real! He is gonna be on somebody's NFL Roster in the Future

Leonardfan ...
i'd like to see 4 RB's Drafted (Shipley ; Schrader; Laube ; Steele) ;
at least 4 WR's (McConkey ; Pearsall (slightly more athletic old school Kieth Poole )Luke McCaffrey ...and at least one more from the List couple months ago
Can we find a 3rd DB?? besides Dejean & Bishop ....too much to ask?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Nope…Bills will draft McConkey and Allen will have an MVP caliber season throwing to him, Kincaid, Knox, and anyone else not named Diggs or Davis. Milano will come back strong and have 120 tackles and they will trade for Trey Hendrickson, who will end up with 20 sacks.

Bills beat the Lions 35-31 with Allen accounting for all 5 TDs.
I appreciate your optimism. That would be incredible and is within the realm of possibility if the Bills GM just doesn’t screw up. Big if.

My more pessimistic predictions for the draft tonight:
1. Approximately 20% of the players drafted are White. This never changes and is engineered. The only question, will more of the 20% come in the first 2 days where their chances of success are higher? Or more in the late rounds where they can be easily caste aside? I predict more early this year with a lot of future stars.
2. Blacks from obscure D1 or even D2 programs are selected to a collective “who”, but we get the draft cucks on tv tell us that NFL scouts will leave no stone unturned to find talent.
3. Hilarious names bestowed upon these “student athletes” by their single mamas will provide some needed humor. We already have Kool Aid but what other Ghetto Boogle names will we see this year?
4. Teams with black QBs, like Baltimore, will draft a lot of the top White offensive lineman.
5. There will be multiple teams with entirely coal black drafts. I predict my local NY Giants will be one of them.
6. Since the draft is in Detroit, all of the pagentry and all of the presenters will be black. I know this is the usual but expect it ratcheted up a few notches.
7. The black players in attendance will be dressed in all of the latest and greatest cartoon “fashion” attire. On sports cuck sites the next day, said negros will be listed in “best dressed from the NFL draft” articles. I predict we see one wearing a dress of some sort.
8. Half of the QBs taken in the draft will be black as the push continues unabated. Many in the mid rounds will be laughers like Spencer Rattler but we’ll hear nothing but praise lumped upon them.
9. A few teams (maybe 2 or 3) will have White friendly drafts that will put them in better position to win in the coming years. I predict KC will be one of them. They seem to have found the “winning formula” that should be obvious to all teams after New England did it for a decade straight.
10. I predict all 4 of our RB prospects actually do get drafted. I think Steele goes a little higher than we think and the other guys drop more than we would like.

sprintstar

Mentor
Looks like Cahoon has a very strong arm and seems to be very accurate. His feet are very quick but I have a question: does he not seem to be off balance on alot of his throws? Could this be because he has quick feet? Possibly not planted when throwing? I am no expert.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Cahoon has a very strong arm and seems to be very accurate. His feet are very quick but I have a question: does he not seem to be off balance on alot of his throws? Could this be because he has quick feet? Possibly not planted when throwing? I am no expert.

It's called throwing "off platform". It's essentially how they are trying to re-write the QB position to cater to blacks - rather than playing under center with 3, 5 and 7 step drops it's all about playing out of the shotgun formation with minimal emphasis on footwork. With that said Cahoon seems very capable. With so many middling division 1 teams in the northeast it seems Cahoon was an obvious caste victim at the QB position.