2024 NFL Draft

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Beast workout for Bishop!

Eisen chosen one gatekeeper of caste speech.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
JR Plumlee: A larger faster version of Edelman if he can catch. How did he do at Ole Miss as a receiver?
He's listed at 6'0 and has reportedly run a 4.3/ 40.
Edelman 5'10/ 4.52 40.
Should easily be a slot receiver in the NFL.
No doubt! Another anti White hit job in the making.

Snow Plow

Mentor
For context, he ran a faster 40 than the following WRs:

1. Amon Ra St. Brown
2. George Pickens
3. Treylon Burks
4. Brandon Aiyuk
5. CeeDee Lamb
6. Michael Pittman
7. Deebo Samuel
8. AJ Brown
9. Diontae Johnson
10. Jakobi Myers
11. Christian Kirk
12. Courtland Sutton
13. JuJu Smith-Schuster
14. Michael Thomas
15. Stephon Diggs

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The TEs all had solid performances as expected. All but Dallin Holker ran in the 4.6's - Ben Sinnott might have had the best combine out of anyone at the position.

Illinois TE Tip Reiman ran a 4.64 at 271 lbs - another one of those White athletes that could probably be a dominant DE but got the caste shift. Just checked his recruiting profile and his primary position was OLB and secondary position TE. Yet another caste pattern only we here pick up on.

https://www.ncsasports.org/football...ta/sioux-falls/ogorman-high-school/tip-reiman

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For context, he ran a faster 40 than the following WRs:

1. Amon Ra St. Brown
2. George Pickens
3. Treylon Burks
4. Brandon Aiyuk
5. CeeDee Lamb
6. Michael Pittman
7. Deebo Samuel
8. AJ Brown
9. Diontae Johnson
10. Jakobi Myers
11. Christian Kirk
12. Courtland Sutton
13. JuJu Smith-Schuster
14. Michael Thomas
15. Stephon Diggs

Excellent Work Snow Plow. It really just goes to show how many of those so called star prima donna receivers are not that fast even
though we will never hear the media talk about them in that way. Only with our guys. Such a huge double standard!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ladd McConkey is compared to Antonio Brown in this article. Pretty lofty comparison rather than the almost mandatory lazy (and racist) one of only comparing White receivers to other White receivers. Also notes that Brown ran around a 4.56 at the Combine yet was highly successful in the NFL before self-destructing: https://www.si.com/college/georgia/...n-all-pro-comparison-ahead-of-the-nfl-combine

Field Yates thinks McConkey will run in the 4.3s, but this article says, "It's worth noting, however, that McConkey ran a 4.56 in the 40-yard dash as a high schooler. So while his speed is elite on the field, he might have trouble getting into that 4.3 range. But that shouldn't stop teams from considering McConkey in the first round. He's repeatedly displayed an ability to get open, get past defenders, and produce splash plays." Playing for an elite SEC team gives McConkey respect he wouldn't otherwise garner. Hopefully he runs well today: https://atozsports.com/nashville/espn-draft-football-combine-bulldogs-georgia-wr-ladd-mcconkey/

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ladd McConkey is compared to Antonio Brown in this article. Pretty lofty comparison rather than the almost mandatory lazy (and racist) one of only comparing White receivers to other White receivers. Also notes that Brown ran around a 4.56 at the Combine yet was highly successful in the NFL before self-destructing: https://www.si.com/college/georgia/...n-all-pro-comparison-ahead-of-the-nfl-combine

Field Yates thinks McConkey will run in the 4.3s, but this article says, "It's worth noting, however, that McConkey ran a 4.56 in the 40-yard dash as a high schooler. So while his speed is elite on the field, he might have trouble getting into that 4.3 range. But that shouldn't stop teams from considering McConkey in the first round. He's repeatedly displayed an ability to get open, get past defenders, and produce splash plays." Playing for an elite SEC team gives McConkey respect he wouldn't otherwise garner. Hopefully he runs well today: https://atozsports.com/nashville/espn-draft-football-combine-bulldogs-georgia-wr-ladd-mcconkey/

That's a surprising comp. Honestly, this may be the first positive comparison like this I have come across. Should be interesting to see how our guys perform today.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Just to follow up on Williams - He's essentially opted out of every part of the combine outside of the interviews including medical and the thought of him not going number 1 overall has never crossed his mind. Its hard not to root for this narcissistic, entitled, overrated black quarterback not to fail.

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/caleb-...hought-in-my-mind-nfl-draft-scouting-combine/

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/caleb-...sion-to-decline-medical-exams-at-nfl-combine/
He’s definitely the perfect pick for the ChiCongo Bears. And if he struggles, he can pull a Smollet and claim Trump supporters called him the N word in downtown Chicago. LOL.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’m intrigued by this draft, not because I think we’ll break the magic 20% quota (we won’t), but because a lot of the Whites who will get picked have star potential.

The 4 RBs. Fiske. Bishop. DeJean. P Wilson. McConkey. Pearson. Maye. Nix. Alt. Bowers. Many other TEs. Should be a lot of greats in this class.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’m intrigued by this draft, not because I think we’ll break the magic 20% quota (we won’t), but because a lot of the Whites who will get picked have star potential.

The 4 RBs. Fiske. Bishop. DeJean. P Wilson. McConkey. Pearson. Maye. Nix. Alt. Bowers. Many other TEs. Should be a lot of greats in this class.

Maybe looking back in 5 years this will be viewed as an "outlier" heavy draft. I agree though that hitting the 20% mark would be a bit of a miracle with the draft about 2 months out.

Looking back at the initial prospect list I posted in August it's crazy to see the sheer number of Whites ignored in terms of combine invites. I know some players have returned to school but the Janke Brothers, Hayden Hatten should have easily been combine invites. Same goes for the White CB from NDSU Jayden Price.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Very respectable but will be used against them. Gerhart (4.53) and Leonard (4.49) ran faster times and their "reward" was for the drumbeat to switch them to fullbacks became even louder. But we can hope that maybe things aren't quite as predictable as before as I've read a few articles comparing Laube to Austin Ekeler. Possibly a small "McCaffrey Effect." Hope springs eternal, until the actual draft takes place.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Notre Dame RB runs a 4.72
Washington RB runs a 4.68
Georgia RB runs a 4.62

I wonder what the excuses are going to be for them?

A fairly unprodctuve black RB Isaac Guerendo runs a 4.3 40 however his career stats are less than impressive outside of his 5th year.

As always going to other sites and social media all of the DWFs manage their best to make excuse after excuse when one of their blackletes doesn't test well. Never do we see a "turn on the film" conversation occur when it applies to White athletes.

Laube/Schrader/Shipley/Steele are better than 75% of the RBs in the NFL.

TwentyTwo

Master
Cody Schrader finished for the day ...tweaked hamstring; he's disappointed ; but there is still Pro Day

Keep looking for Carson Steele even though i know he was not invited....he sure should have been!

Cole Bishop 4.45 should solidify himself as a Day 2 pick ( like we have been saying) and a long time "Starter" in the NFL!

Fortunate to catch Braden Fiske at his Bowl game @ Western Michigan back in 2021 ...saying "who is this guy"? ; it didn't take very long to notIce he was a "difference maker"
Had to make him a Late addition to the 2021 D-Line thread (POST #9) ....thankfully he proved me right!

1709406455009.png
Watching the Quick Lane Bowl the other day..noticed a monster D-Lineman wrecking havoc....ONLY a Sophomore!

Nose Tackle Braden Fiske (Soph.) 6'-5" 300 Western Michigan
Keep an eye on this dude ...no reason in the world he will not be making an impact on an NFL Roster
43 tackles ; 8 TFL; 4 Sacks

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just got home guys. Why is Shipley not running the 40 and is he participating at all? What's going on with him?
I was hoping Schrader would have run under 4.6?

Not sure why Shipley is not participating. Maybe he is still recovering from the injury he sustained in the bowl game?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pearsall runs a 4.41 and rather than talk about him Rabbi Eisen pivots to talking about the black WR from LSU that did not participate.

Pearsall runs a 4.41 and rather than talk about him Rabbi Eisen pivots to talking about the black WR from LSU that did not participate.
Also, a 42" vertical leap and 10'9" broad jump. At 6'1", he's a prototypical outside receiver who can actually run routes. If he slips past the 2nd round it will be one of the biggest Caste-jobs of all time. Could honestly see him sneaking into the 1st despite his skin condition. McConkey should also be a day 2 pick after today's performance.

For the RBs, Schrader has probably tested his way out of the draft. 40 time wasn't great and missing half the drills is going to hurt him a lot. Laube's official 40 time was 4.54, still under where I would've liked to see him given his size and the Woodhead comp but not terrible. I think someone might take a shot on him in the late rounds.