2024 NFL Draft

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm disgusted by the Carson Steele and his words. Did they brainwash the kid at UCLA? Near Hollyweird so who knows. He should be a
star running back on Sundays. The question is why doesn't he believe that? I also agree his agent gave him bad advice! Horrible news
from such a dynamic, explosive and powerful running back who could be as popular as McCaffrey in time if he was allowed the chance
to just ran the damn ball.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Put his foot in his mouth on that one. White’s being conditioned to hate themselves is a huge problem. Even when they duckin look like Hercules, the awe shucks attitude still lingers!

Stlouis

Cooper Dejean will not participate at the NFL combine due to the leg injury that he is still recovering from. I will try to link the article from the Packers Wire.

El Gringo

Mentor
Absolutely!! This mentality doesn't replicate his athletic style at all. I was floored when this was posted. I've been praising this young man for his courage to leave Indiana for LA and his not taking "NO" for an answer attitude. Now, I'm not sure what to think.
Leaving Indiana to go to LA says it all! LA is hell on earth for the white man.

Warhawk_46

Master
Carson Steele in this interview states that he wants "an opportunity to play in the NFL wherever my team needs me," and also that he's "Somebody who is willing to do it all and that’s my mindset heading into the NFL and available to do whatever is needed maybe even switching positions."

Unfortunately he's polishing his credentials as a lunchpail carrying overachiever who will gladly become a fullback or tight end, or just a career WSTD in order to make a roster. Why, when you're a running back, say that you'll switch positions, especially when there's so few White ones who get to play at programs like UCLA. White athletes make it too easy for the NFL to screw them over. Steele should confidently state that he's a running back and a good one and that's the position he intends to play in the NFL and if he can't then he'll move on with his life.

2024 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Carson Steele, RB, UCLA​

A defeatist attitude. Never would have expected this from him. He is already deferential and the blacks can smell that. They mugged Gerhart similarly because he had that as shucks just happy to be here attitude.

I don’t see Shipley or Schroeder with this mentality. I think they are more like McCaffrey.

Heck, Oulette wouldn’t change and went to the CFL and is starring.

Warhawk_46

Master
Cooper Dejean will not participate at the NFL combine due to the leg injury that he is still recovering from. I will try to link the article from the Packers Wire.
This could be detrimental to his draft status. He is a white cornerback and needs to test through the roof.

I’ve seen so many articles now pointing to his ability to “play anywhere in the secondary” which is code-speak for move to free safety.

Ugh.

Warhawk_46

Master
Leaving Indiana to go to LA says it all! LA is hell on earth for the white man.
This is why I have always maintained it was a dumb decision to go to UCLA. Better to be given the opportunity to dominate than a time share.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
This is why I have always maintained it was a dumb decision to go to UCLA. Better to be given the opportunity to dominate than a time share.
Ask Zack Zenner and the endless names of other white RB's that dominated on a lower tier how it worked out for them? I will continue to disagree with this sentiment! He wanted to perform at a higher level and he did. I guess no one has read my other posts on his move to LA. When looking for a top tier school to transfer to, UCLA showed the MOST interest!
'Again, what was he supposed to do? Stay at Ball State. Please see Zack Zenner and others. I applaud the move, but I am thoroughly disappointed in this latest statement of his. He should have stayed one more year and got past the fumbling issues, which really wasn't an issue to begin with.
We can all comment on what he should've done. You know what they say about hindsight.
But let's just back up a minute and see what actually happens. Hopefully he has fantastic pro-day and gets a chance!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This Saints oriented site has them selecting Steele in the sixth round of a mock draft. Would be a good landing spot for him as Kamara is in decline, Jamaal Williams was a huge bust as a FA signing last season, and rookie Kendre Miller was injured much of the season and didn't look good when he played.

Warhawk_46

Master
This Saints oriented site has them selecting Steele in the sixth round of a mock draft. Would be a good landing spot for him as Kamara is in decline, Jamaal Williams was a huge bust as a FA signing last season, and rookie Kendre Miller was injured much of the season and didn't look good when he played.

That would be a great landing spot.

Rocky B

Master
Ask Zack Zenner and the endless names of other white RB's that dominated on a lower tier how it worked out for them? I will continue to disagree with this sentiment! He wanted to perform at a higher level and he did. I guess no one has read my other posts on his move to LA. When looking for a top tier school to transfer to, UCLA showed the MOST interest!
'Again, what was he supposed to do? Stay at Ball State. Please see Zack Zenner and others. I applaud the move, but I am thoroughly disappointed in this latest statement of his. He should have stayed one more year and got past the fumbling issues, which really wasn't an issue to begin with.
We can all comment on what he should've done. You know what they say about hindsight.
But let's just back up a minute and see what actually happens. Hopefully he has fantastic pro-day and gets a chance!
Truth..... Pierre Strong had three seasons of 1000 yards rushing for SDSU and got drafted by the Pats......Zenner had three seasons in a row of 2000 yards rushing for the same school..........crickets.......bullish!t

Warhawk_46

Master
Still better to dominate and star at a slightly smaller school like a Ball State, for example, than go somewhere where you end of splitting time and not getting good coaching (like UCLA).

I get wanting to test the waters and commend that, just a shame one of the Big Ten schools didn’t offer.

Water under the bridge now; he will at least get a UDFA offer if not drafted late. Then it is up to him to make him impossible to leave off the field. Even then there are no guarantees, as Zenner in Detroit found out.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with Carolina Speed on Steele. White running backs starring on small schools are never given anything close to respect leading up to the NFL draft and the draft itself, though there's a chance Laube may be an exception this year. Steele averaged 5.4 yards per carry at Ball State, 5.1 at UCLA. Which is more impressive in the eyes of scouts and "draft gurus"? It's not even close. And, 847 rushing yards as a part-time back at UCLA is more impressive than 1,556 yards as a full-time back at Ball State.

I've frankly been shocked by all the favorable pre-draft publicity and mock draft respect Ricky Pearsall and Ladd McConkey are getting. But they are getting it because both played in the SEC. And Will Shipley may not be getting the respect we'd like but he's getting some and could be drafted on the second day of the draft, and as a running back not a fullback. Playing in the ACC and specifically for a strong Clemson program has helped greatly in that regard. So unless Pearsall, McConkey and Shipley are all screwed in this year's draft, it's pretty clear that playing for a top program (as defined by the narratives of the media) noticeably enhances the chances of a White RB or WR to overcome some of the institutionalized hurdles of the Caste System.

As for Steele, hopefully he has a very strong pro day. I'd like to see him actually drafted rather than going the FA route. It gives him a stronger chance to see playing time if he has some draft capital, and with the way RBs get injured in the NFL, it's possible though not likely that he could prosper in the NFL at some point. Rex Burkhead was drafted in the sixth round and even though he had to serve a four year racial apprenticeship, he stuck in the league and eventually showed how talented he was as both a runner and receiver and ended up having a long pro career, while during the same time frame dozens of White RBs who starred at small schools never got a whiff of the NFL.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I can't knock Steele for making the jump from Ball State to UCLA. I blame Chip Kelly moreso than Steele for last season. Critiques of UCLA, Kelly and his overrated 5 star black quarterback were all discussed heavily in the weekly CFB threads. On paper the move to UCLA made sense and let's be honest is there really a fool proof decision he could have made being a White RB. My guess is UCLA was the biggest "brand name" program to offer him so he decided to let that guide his decision. Considering the fact he split carries in the backfield he still had a solid season showing off his ability as both a runner and receiver. I think he will test out as one of the most athletic RBs in the draft and I am not going to discount that is why he was not given an invite as the combine can't have too many White athletes showing up as outliers to disturb the caste system façade.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I haven’t seen much written about it in the last year or so, but the relative athletic score for him should be quite strong, right?

It doesn’t seem to be something that people mention casually so I was curious if it’s fading as a concept of if a guy like Steele and other well rounded white athletes can use it to their advantage?

Warhawk_46

Master
I haven’t seen much written about it in the last year or so, but the relative athletic score for him should be quite strong, right?

It doesn’t seem to be something that people mention casually so I was curious if it’s fading as a concept of if a guy like Steele and other well rounded white athletes can use it to their advantage?
I think RAS was shown to be too unbiased and thus showed whites to oftentimes be the best athletes. My theory on why it isn’t pushed by the powers that be.

Guarantee if it were showcasing blacks as objectively superior, it would be all over the place.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think RAS was shown to be too unbiased and thus showed whites to oftentimes be the best athletes. My theory on why it isn’t pushed by the powers that be.

Guarantee if it were showcasing blacks as objectively superior, it would be all over the place.
There's only one measurement of athleticism in which Blacks are a little better than Whites on average, and that one is used more than all the other ones put together to justify the racial composition of the NFL even though straight-line 40 speed run in shorts means little in the overall portrait of a potential NFL football player, and less than the shuttles and 3-cone drills, the quickness tests in which Whites always show very well.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I agree with Carolina Speed on Steele. White running backs starring on small schools are never given anything close to respect leading up to the NFL draft and the draft itself, though there's a chance Laube may be an exception this year. Steele averaged 5.4 yards per carry at Ball State, 5.1 at UCLA. Which is more impressive in the eyes of scouts and "draft gurus"? It's not even close. And, 847 rushing yards as a part-time back at UCLA is more impressive than 1,556 yards as a full-time back at Ball State.

I've frankly been shocked by all the favorable pre-draft publicity and mock draft respect Ricky Pearsall and Ladd McConkey are getting. But they are getting it because both played in the SEC. And Will Shipley may not be getting the respect we'd like but he's getting some and could be drafted on the second day of the draft, and as a running back not a fullback. Playing in the ACC and specifically for a strong Clemson program has helped greatly in that regard. So unless Pearsall, McConkey and Shipley are all screwed in this year's draft, it's pretty clear that playing for a top program (as defined by the narratives of the media) noticeably enhances the chances of a White RB or WR to overcome some of the institutionalized hurdles of the Caste System.

As for Steele, hopefully he has a very strong pro day. I'd like to see him actually drafted rather than going the FA route. It gives him a stronger chance to see playing time if he has some draft capital, and with the way RBs get injured in the NFL, it's possible though not likely that he could prosper in the NFL at some point. Rex Burkhead was drafted in the sixth round and even though he had to serve a four year racial apprenticeship, he stuck in the league and eventually showed how talented he was as both a runner and receiver and ended up having a long pro career, while during the same time frame dozens of White RBs who starred at small schools never got a whiff of the NFL.
Well said! Carson made a good decision. If he's the workout warrior we think he is, he can still greatly improve his draft stock at his pro day and the fact he has UCLA next to his name, not Ball St.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree with you guys about Carson Steele but ask yourself why he wasn't invited to the NFL Combine? In my opinion it was because of
the optics. A superhero "Thor" Look a like Football Player Stud who would embarass the so called real athletes in most tests there. Especially in the weight room as he is like Hercules. The league just can't have that ever happen. So his pro day results will probably be under reported while making sure the real players get all the press. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I agree with you guys about Carson Steele but ask yourself why he wasn't invited to the NFL Combine? In my opinion it was because of
the optics. A superhero "Thor" Look a like Football Player Stud who would embarass the so called real athletes in most tests there. Especially in the weight room as he is like Hercules. The league just can't have that ever happen. So his pro day results will probably be under reported while making sure the real players get all the press. Just my opinion.

That's pretty much what I said as well. Having 4 White RBs potentially test well at the combine could certainly raise awareness if you ask me. Considering Steele is very well documented as a "workout freak" during his last 2 seasons in college one would think he was a shoe-in to get a combine invite. Also, the amount of slobbering over Bijan Robinson last year during the draft and during the season seeing this tweet makes one wonder:

Warhawk_46

Master
There's only one measurement of athleticism in which Blacks are a little better than Whites on average, and that one is used more than all the other ones put together to justify the racial composition of the NFL even though straight-line 40 speed run in shorts means little in the overall portrait of a potential NFL football player, and less than the shuttles and 3-cone drills, the quickness tests in which Whites always show very well.
Right. That is why the RAS has never been promoted by the league; it would show that whites are objectively better athletes.

With data running so many things nowadays, you’d think something like RAS would resonate but the gatekeepers are ensuring it does not.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
More black entitlement on display at the combine. Remember last year when Bryce Young didn't throw? It's a joke Daniels is viewed as a top 5 pick - he will bust in the NFL, Williams with all the question marks surrounding his mental make up also opts not to throw. Another fine reason why I dislike and actively root against blacks at the QB position.

https://nfltraderumors.co/lsu-qb-jayden-daniels-wont-throw-at-combine/

https://nfltraderumors.co/usc-qb-caleb-williams-not-expected-to-throw-at-combine/

Quiet Speed

Mentor

The Saints offense was a train wreck for more than half of the season. Bad play calling, poor offensive line play and Carr and receivers not on the same page. Somehow the last five games of the season something started to gel a bit. Carr elevated his performances to what I expected. I love would to see Carson on board. Saints new OC Klint Kubiack should be a welcomed change.

Tannehill17

Mentor
More black entitlement on display at the combine. Remember last year when Bryce Young didn't throw? It's a joke Daniels is viewed as a top 5 pick - he will bust in the NFL, Williams with all the question marks surrounding his mental make up also opts not to throw. Another fine reason why I dislike and actively root against blacks at the QB position.

https://nfltraderumors.co/lsu-qb-jayden-daniels-wont-throw-at-combine/

https://nfltraderumors.co/usc-qb-caleb-williams-not-expected-to-throw-at-combine/
This guy Daniels is the newest black quarterback johnny-come-lately. I had never even heard of this guy until this past season. Now all of a sudden he’s a Heisman winner and a top five pick. I hope he busts hard and that New England takes him. He would fit there perfectly with their new black coach.