2023 World Outdoor Season

sprintstar

Mentor
all those guys except Lemaitre juiced up afterwards although both Bolt and Powell was probably juicing at 18 years according to a coach I know at the National levels...

freedom1

Mentor
WT!?! Boonson has a wind legal 10.06, and he hasn't even turned 18?? That has to be a record. What is going on? He doesn't look like anything special, i.e., he doesn't look all jacked and juiced. He looks like a normal Asian kid. You just never know. This definitely does not fit with the general consensus of black superiority.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
WT!?! Boonson has a wind legal 10.06, and he hasn't even turned 18?? That has to be a record. What is going on? He doesn't look like anything special, i.e., he doesn't look all jacked and juiced. He looks like a normal Asian kid. You just never know. This definitely does not fit with the general consensus of black superiority.

Just from the Sheer Number of Asians in the World with the numbers being in the billions I"m sure there are many guys with sub 10 potential.
China and other stronger Asian Countries will find them. Blacks can be fast or slow. There is no extra magical muscle. The biggest advantage
of blacks and only the ones with western african ancestry have is long legs, short torso and low body fat. I've seen countless whites with this same build. One guy who used to be one of my best friends is built like that yet he is white as snow with blue eyes. Certain builds are better for certain sports and it's not only blacks who have those traits. People need to quit listening to liars and idiots like Jon Entine. All lies and anti white propaganda!

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master
lol I don't need to convince or explain.
I've never said, nor have I believed that there aren't some really talented sprinters, white and asian .... but the word "outlier" comes to mind.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
lol I don't need to convince or explain.
I've never said, nor have I believed that there aren't some really talented sprinters, white and asian .... but the word "outlier" comes to mind.

I totally disagree. If guys like Warholm, Ingebrigtsen, Duplantis and others are just outliers then why try? I believe honestly that
a white guy with the right genetics and work ethic can be the fastest man in the world and set a world record in the 100 meters.
Maybe alot of fans don't believe that but I do. I believe it could also be an asian sprinter. I don't see a hispanic or indian sprinter
doing this most likely as they just don't seem to be at the level. I see blacks, whites and asians are the most athletic ethnicities.

That being said our men and women are told that they cannot compete and discouraged from trying all around the world in the
sprints and other specific events. Same thing with other sports. It's all based on anti white stereotypes. I believe we will see a
white Usain Bolt someday. YES i said it. The problem is that guys with potential like Boling are mishandled and mismanaged.

mastermulti

Master
I totally disagree. If guys like Warholm, Ingebrigtsen, Duplantis and others are just outliers then why try? I believe honestly that
a white guy with the right genetics and work ethic can be the fastest man in the world and set a world record in the 100 meters.
Maybe alot of fans don't believe that but I do. I believe it could also be an asian sprinter. I don't see a hispanic or indian sprinter
doing this most likely as they just don't seem to be at the level. I see blacks, whites and asians are the most athletic ethnicities.

That being said our men and women are told that they cannot compete and discouraged from trying all around the world in the
sprints and other specific events. Same thing with other sports. It's all based on anti white stereotypes. I believe we will see a
white Usain Bolt someday. YES i said it. The problem is that guys with potential like Boling are mishandled and mismanaged.
I wrote "sprinters"specifically ........ the top white athletes in events across the board generally are very competitive or even top of the pyramid.
If Boling (who we've said is a bright guy) is being talked out of the events he really wants to do then he either believes he's going in the right direction or he's enabled himself to be duped.
I'll assume he's not being duped .... or maybe, just maybe he's too compliant for his own good?

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master

I must add re: Indian sprinters, I didn't foresee an Indian javelin thrower being able to streak past the Germans to be best in the world.
Which is a reason we love T&F, right?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Track and Field like Boxing is truely an International Sport and that's what makes it great. The best from each country battling year
round. It is in my opinion the most pure form of sport. The most exciting thing is how current stars can get the youth from those
countries to get more involved in athletics. Just look at Norway as an example. You have to believe before you can achieve!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wrote "sprinters"specifically ........ the top white athletes in events across the board generally are very competitive or even top of the pyramid.
If Boling (who we've said is a bright guy) is being talked out of the events he really wants to do then he either believes he's going in the right direction or he's enabled himself to be duped.
I'll assume he's not being duped .... or maybe, just maybe he's too compliant for his own good?

To show you how crazy this is to move the kid to the 400 let me compare Boling to Lemaitre.
Christophe Lemaitre has outdoors bests of 9.92 and 19.80 over the 100 and 200 meters
Lemaitre indoors has a 60 p.b. of 6.55 and 200 p.b. of 20.43!
Matthew Boling has outdoor bests of 9.98 and 19.92 over the 100 and 200 meters.
Boling indoors has a 60 meters p.b. of 6.56 and a 200 p..b of 20.12!
So Boling ran a 20.12 already indoors which blows away Lemaitres best of 20.43. So the idiots around him
convince the kid to give up the 100 and 200 meters! THIS IS THE WORST ADVICE OF ALL TIME.
I have no doubt he can run in the mid to high 44 second range for the 400 but that won't win him medals. The kid
was born to run the 100 and 200 meters. I'm so angry right now that I could scream at the top of my lungs. I knew
this would happen in this Anti White Clown World we live in.
BOLING IS BETTER THAN LEMAITRE and they are throwing his career down the drain! PLEASE SOMEONE WAKE THIS KID UP
and tell him NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

sprintstar

Mentor
I think with Boling it goes much deeper than him needing to wakeup. I think sports USA is telling him he will be focusing on the 400m or he wont get athletics funding. They know with the right coaching he is a very very big threat to the narrative in the 60m, 100/200m. So call me a conspiracy theorist but this is what I believe...cant have the negro community threatened by a clean, curly haired blonde blue eyed Caucasian kid.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If Boling had the right coaching and was the fastest sprinter on the us team it would open a lot of eyes.

I agree with you. It’s doesn’t take much to hold him back

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
Unless you’re an absolute standout, putting your body through the football grinder is just a bad investment. Lots of fast guys have tried and just fizzled out. Much rather see him stay in track and just be smart with his money. You can still do well as a pro sprinter as long as you invest your money wisely.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cole Beck can run the 100 meters in a time of 9.97! He would be by far the fastest guy in the NFL. This is what he dreams about but I
don't see it happening. If he is smart he will return to track as he is an elite talent.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately, Boonson was injured and fell to the track during the 200m heats.

freedom1

Mentor
Yeah, he was injured for most of this season. He had just gotten back to health, now he's injured again. His teenage body can't handle the speed he can generate.

mastermulti

Master

Femke Bol leads the way in 4x400m at Budapest 2023​

In the women’s final, Candice McLeod had the fastest first leg at 50.75. Lieke Klaver followed with 48.71 on the second leg.

Nickysha Pryce of Jamaica ran the third leg in 50.16, and Femke Bol anchored with a time of 48.79. Notably, Natalia Kaczmarek also had a swift anchor leg with a time of 48.85.

this from track alerts.com - After Bol's great final leg I was surprised to see Lieke Klaver's time was even faster

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Femke Bol leads the way in 4x400m at Budapest 2023​

In the women’s final, Candice McLeod had the fastest first leg at 50.75. Lieke Klaver followed with 48.71 on the second leg.

Nickysha Pryce of Jamaica ran the third leg in 50.16, and Femke Bol anchored with a time of 48.79. Notably, Natalia Kaczmarek also had a swift anchor leg with a time of 48.85.

this from track alerts.com - After Bol's great final leg I was surprised to see Lieke Klaver's time was even faster

Lieke Klaver is just an amazing talent and her beauty is as great as her sprinting!

maxres.jpg

Lieke Klaver | Beautiful Women’s Athletics Moments l Biography, Age, Wiki, Weight, Relationships

GALAXY