2023 White Purge

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think some of the cuts this year were worse than ever. Funk, Sills, Lalos, VanSumeron, all have VERY good preseasons.

It is disheartening, to put it mildly.

I could'n't agree with you anymore. I'm sure most of us feel that way aside from Don. I guess he is more positive. I agree with
many that having it all come on the same day is a hard pill to swallow. I though Vansumeron and Isabella were both locks
among others. Now it even looks like the Colts are keeping Taylor. Probably why Funk was cut. Disgusting but let's hope alot of
these well deserving players make practice squads either with their teams or other teams. With injuries there is always some hope!

NikoDuke

Mentor
My least favorite time of the year.. Even worse than Draft Day in some ways…
Both days are intertwined. Draft day starts the devaluation of White athletes at the pro level and cut day confirms it.
There were a few cuts this year that exemplify that the NFL is an NOT an equal opportunity league as it doesn't matter what you do on the field, if you're typecast as a caste off then it doesn't matter what you do..

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Both days are intertwined. Draft day starts the devaluation of White athletes at the pro level and cut day confirms it.
There were a few cuts this year that exemplify that the NFL is an NOT an equal opportunity league as it doesn't matter what you do on the field, if you're typecast as a caste off then it doesn't matter what you do..
Valid point my man! The Racial quota for Whites remains at 20 percent

woody39

Mentor
I would have to say that overall Belichick's "talent evaluation" is about league worst at least when it comes to drafting, so yeah the "real architect" is a legit question. For all we know it was Bob Kraft who urged The Genius to exploit the obvious array of White talent at WR and RB. It's always "interesting" how the Patriots became known for having White receivers yet not one other team exploited or copied what a 20 year dynasty did in a salary cap league. Again, so much overwhelming evidence for the Caste System that the trained seals (DWFs) are incapable of even thinking about.
I guess we will never truly know, Belichick seems to of had so much power and influence over the years that it feels he must of at least believed in the approach, cannot of been Brady being allowed to act as GM.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I guess we will never truly know, Belichick seems to of had so much power and influence over the years that it feels he must of at least believed in the approach, cannot of been Brady being allowed to act as GM.
The biggest giveaway or at least the most confusing thing to me, is that the Belichick "coaching tree" has been nothing but Caste Clowns. And now The Genius himself is a Caste Clown. The only exception was Eric Mangini and he was "rewarded" by being blackballed from the head coaching ranks.

woody39

Mentor
The biggest giveaway or at least the most confusing thing to me, is that the Belichick "coaching tree" has been nothing but Caste Clowns. And now The Genius himself is a Caste Clown. The only exception was Eric Mangini and he was "rewarded" by being blackballed from the head coaching ranks.
Yes it is strange like you say maybe the approach came from Kraft. If it was a footballing decision and talent based if it was working why go away from it, I don't believe in conspiracies but it is hard to fathom.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it is strange like you say maybe the approach came from Kraft. If it was a footballing decision and talent based if it was working why go away from it, I don't believe in conspiracies but it is hard to fathom.
To me the bigger "conspiracy" was why no other team copied what worked for the Patriots. It's about cowardice and being in a no-win situation in defying Caste System orthodoxy, yet the Patriots did it for a long time with no negative consequences that stuck. When most DWFs think of the Patriots they usually say "cheaters" instead of any kind of genuine insight into why those Patriots teams with their eight nine and occasionally ten White starters on offense were pretty much unbeatable.

woody39

Mentor
To me the bigger "conspiracy" was why no other team copied what worked for the Patriots. It's about cowardice and being in a no-win situation in defying Caste System orthodoxy, yet the Patriots did it for a long time with no negative consequences that stuck. When most DWFs think of the Patriots they usually say "cheaters" instead of any kind of genuine insight into why those Patriots teams with their eight nine and occasionally ten White starters on offense were pretty much unbeatable.
Agreed in the ultimate copy cat league why not follow the Patriot lead. The pressure to adhere to the system is huge probably subconsciously through wider beliefs generated through society and culture.

Agree patriots always accused of cheating and spygate nothing to do with fielding all there white guys.

Just frustrating, all we all want is a level playing field, no one says black players can't play the game and be great look at Mahomes he's the best in the game for example in my opinion right now, but so many white guys get excluded due to unfairness despite production and athletic testing.

If this was the other way round the racism cries would be 24/7.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All we can do is continue to present our (irrefutable) case and enlighten people here and there despite all the censorship and general ignorance when it comes to sports and "affirmative action." Glad you know the situation there in the mother country, it all adds up in the bigger scheme of things.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think this is a most astute point. It was Kraft and Brady (especially Brady) that were responsible for the influx of white cast-offs coming to New England and creating a dynasty. Mangini was a very good coach and has been out of the league since he crossed the ptb.

Warhawk_46

Master
You might want to start believing in “conspiracies” because more and more have been proven true.

COVID came from a bat not a lab.
The best players play, period.
The election was the most secure in history.
Russia took out their own pipeline, not the U.S.
All we want is to marry, we won’t push our perversion on anyone else (especially not kids).

woody39

Mentor
You might want to start believing in “conspiracies” because more and more have been proven true.

All we want is to marry, we won’t push our perversion on anyone else (especially not kids).
Haha I have to say I love talking football on here with everyone because I agree with the unfairness of the system in the nfl and some sports in general, but I stay clear of politics as I expect I am in a minority with my more Liberal centre ground views lol!

jeffcorner

Oh God. We have a pro-Russian/Putin on here????? Seriously?

Warhawk_46

Master
Oh God. We have a pro-Russian/Putin on here????? Seriously?
Did I say I was pro-Putin?? Not at all.

But I am also not brainwashed enough by our government and media to admit they didn’t blow up their own pipeline. We did it covertly. It has been proven.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Can we kindly keep this confined to Happy Hour, gentlemen?

Lots of practice squad additions to be made starting this afternoon, and as last year showed, the expanded squads were a lifesaver for lots of our guys.

jeffcorner

Did I say I was pro-Putin?? Not at all.

But I am also not brainwashed enough by our government and media to admit they didn’t blow up their own pipeline. We did it covertly. It has been proven.
Good. I'm glad we did. Any iota of damage or carnage we can inflict on Russia the better.

woody39

Mentor
Can we kindly keep this confined to Happy Hour, gentlemen?

Lots of practice squad additions to be made starting this afternoon, and as last year showed, the expanded squads were a lifesaver for lots of our guys.
Yep being on a practice squad is important, can temporarily play and feature for the team and maintain relevance for being picked up during the season. Also most automatically are going to be at next seasons camp to compete.

wile

Master
In a surprise move, the Chiefs waived QB Shane Buechele. He tore it up all preseason and was battling Blaine Gabbert for the #2 QB position. With the NFL's new QB3 rule, it's thought that most teams would keep 3. This kid is really good. I won't be surprised however to see another team claim him.

Blaine Gabbert, I hope the Slaveman himself sees that he is still viable in the NFL.

woody39

Mentor
Reports

Patriots practice squad

Bailey Zappe
Andew Stueber (seventh round tackle out of Michigan last year)

Britain Covey to the Eagles squad.

Ty Summers linebacker added to Saints squad.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Biggest upsets for me is Funk and Isabella that can't get a break and at this point, he's not likely to.

Stoked for Luepke! Did Horvath make it as well?