2023 White Purge

woody39

Mentor
Trace Mcsorley cut by the Pats. Tbf he has apparently been terrible in camp. Think Cunningham will get cut also and they roll with Jones and Zappe as the two.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Maybe it is high time teams stop trying to turn Muse into a linebacker and let him play safety like he did when dominant in college?

Yes sir brother. This is what I believe most of us here are thinking but the nfl coach's and scouts don't think rationally. They
do everything to go along with the caste system of top/down control. No one ever questions it or they lose that free money
in my opinion. Why most players or coach's will ever change as they get paid to much money to just go along to get along.

woody39

Mentor
Colt McCoy cut by the Arizona Cardinals. May live to regret that decision with Murray on PUP for the first four matches.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Colt McCoy cut by the Arizona Cardinals. May live to regret that decision with Murray on PUP for the first four matches.

The Cardinals made a laughable trade for Josh Dobbs. Will Grier could of been had for no cost!

Bucs with a White purge - WR Kade Warner, RB Patrick Laird, S Nolan Turner, DE Pat O'Connor

Vikings cut LBs Jake Gervase and Tanner Vallejo

Pats cut LBs Carson Wells and Diego Fagot

Seahawks cut TEs Sal Canella and Griffin Herbert

Jets cut WR Alex Erickson

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Cardinals made a laughable trade for Josh Dobbs. Will Grier could of been had for no cost!

Bucs with a White purge - WR Kade Warner, RB Patrick Laird, S Nolan Turner, DE Pat O'Connor

Every year it's so unfair. My least favorite time of the year as those deserving of roster spots the majority of the time get purged.

I think the Cards are tanking. Josh Dobbs is not even viable as a backup, let alone an opening day starter. Cards likely lose out until the magical midget comes back from injury, setting themselves up nicely to grab their 2nd generational QB in the last 5 years, Caleb Williams.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think the Cards are tanking. Josh Dobbs is not even viable as a backup, let alone an opening day starter. Cards likely lose out until the magical midget comes back from injury, setting themselves up nicely to grab their 2nd generational QB in the last 5 years, Caleb Williams.

I see what you did there!

Bucs cut QB John Wolford
Jags cut QB Nathan Rourke (made the play of the preseason)
Chargers cut QB Max Duggan

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes I think they are waving the white flag on the season. McCoy while limited is a competent NFL backup, Dobbs while being a high IQ guy is an arena league level talent and Tune is green.

There is a good chance the Cardinals run the table and make a run for the first 17 game goose egg in NFL history.

Warhawk_46

Master
Yes sir brother. This is what I believe most of us here are thinking but the nfl coach's and scouts don't think rationally. They
do everything to go along with the caste system of top/down control. No one ever questions it or they lose that free money
in my opinion. Why most players or coach's will ever change as they get paid to much money to just go along to get along.
Ina way it is similar to our culture at large. The reason we are where we are in this morally decaying society is because conservative men have lost their courage and gotten used to the comfortable life. They fear to stand up to evil lest they lose their jobs.

Warhawk_46

Master

I would imagine the Bucs put Laird in their PS again. Once upon a time, he would have been a logical choice for NE similar to Burkhead.

Of course I think we no know it was not the Genius who wanted all the white skill players, rather it was Tom Brady.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I would imagine the Bucs put Laird in their PS again. Once upon a time, he would have been a logical choice for NE similar to Burkhead.

Of course I think we no know it was not the Genius who wanted all the white skill players, rather it was Tom Brady.
I think both he and Turner could both end up in the Bucs PS.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The Bills waived Zayne Anderson (safety). The good(?) news is that they plan to bring him back to the practice squad.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
And of course the Colts cut Jake Funk today. Can't have whitey encroaching on "our pozishun!"

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Eagles are going to look pretty grim this year. Waived:

OL Julian Good-Jones
OL Dennis Kelly
TE Dan Arnold
TE Brady Russell
DL Caleb Sanders
QB Ian Book
WR Devon Allen
WR Britain Covey, for some reason

Maybe a couple of these guys make it back to the practice squad, but who knows anymore. Not sure who's even going to return punts unless Covey makes it through waivers and they elevate him from the practice squad. Covey was a top ten punt returner by average in the second half of the season in 2022.

Ben Van Sumeren has somehow made it this far, but I'm not holding out hope. Reed Blankenship is going to be awfully lonely.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Eagles are going to look pretty grim this year. Waived:

OL Julian Good-Jones
OL Dennis Kelly
TE Dan Arnold
TE Brady Russell
DL Caleb Sanders
QB Ian Book
WR Devon Allen
WR Britain Covey, for some reason

Maybe a couple of these guys make it back to the practice squad, but who knows anymore. Not sure who's even going to return punts unless Covey makes it through waivers and they elevate him from the practice squad. Covey was a top ten punt returner by average in the second half of the season in 2022.

Ben Van Sumeren has somehow made it this far, but I'm not holding out hope. Reed Blankenship is going to be awfully lonely.
I know I’m certainly rooting against the Eagles this year!

woody39

Mentor
And of course the Colts cut Jake Funk today. Can't have whitey encroaching on "our pozishun!"
They cut 3 already and Taylor to be traded, going to be a lot of passing for the Colts who do they have to run it!

Maybe they will try to get Funk through waivers and elevate from the practice squad as and when they need a back.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
They cut 3 already and Taylor to be traded, going to be a lot of passing for the Colts who do they have to run it!
They will pick up some black scrubs to throw on the bottom of their roster. All the teams do it. It’s practically a standard operating procedure.

woody39

Mentor
Nick Folk traded to the titans by the Pats. A solid and experienced kicker for them, our fourth round rookie Chad Ryland has a booming leg but maybe not as accurate so will see if that was right!

woody39

Mentor
Tight End Anthony Firsker cut by the Patriots - Matt Sokol still on the roster but maybe only Henry and Gesicki remain, be wise with both on injury to keep a third and not risk Sokol to waivers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I just heard that Josh Dobbs was named the starter for Arizona. That's one of the great lolols of all time. Can't see what Clayton Tune can do, we're going with the great Dobbs, whose "character is through the roof." The Bidwills or what's left of them have to be the stupidest owners in professional sports. That franchise has been bad for generations and nothing ever changes. They're as bad or worse than the grifter who owns the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I just heard that Josh Dobbs was named the starter for Arizona. That's one of the great lolols of all time. Can't see what Clayton Tune can do, we're going with the great Dobbs, whose "character is through the roof." The Bidwills or what's left of them have to be the stupidest owners in professional sports. That franchise has been bad for generations and nothing ever changes. They're as bad or worse than the grifter who owns the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Dobbs is awful. He was gifted a starting job despite showing no traits for a starting quarterback. This is the epitome of what a black quarterback is.

woody39

Mentor
Dobbs is awful. He was gifted a starting job despite showing no traits for a starting quarterback. This is the epitome of what a black quarterback is.
Terrible decision, beggars belief from a pure footballing choice Colt McCoy was a far better stable option for them.