2023 NFL Preseason

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dan Chisena is on the Steelers roster but I never saw him on the field in this game. It's possible he's injured but he has zero chance of making the team.

The Bills fourth string QB just completed a pass to a TE who was obviously fast and elusive and turned it into a 27 yard gain. Turns out it's Jace Sternberger, who had great college tape and was drafted in the third round by the Packers. But he never developed, partly because of injuries and apparently partly because he wasn't tough enough or otherwise lacking. I blame him not the Caste System as he had opportunities but didn't take advantage of them.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jack Colletto with the TD for the 49ers! Black DB gave a pitiful effort in trying to tackle him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jake Funk TD....

And the 2 point conversion (via rush)

If there is any justice it would be great to see for once a guy we all think will get cut like usual to defy all the odds and make the team!!!
Jake Funk had 5 rushes for 18 yards and 1 td averaging 3.6 a carry. Wish we could see the kid get 15 to 20 rushes just once in the nfl.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

mqdefault.jpg

Jake Funk rushes for a 4-yard touchdown vs. Chicago Bears​

NFL

Warhawk_46

Master
For all intents and purposes, when a DWF sees Hull on TV, he will look like a white man. He may have a very small percentage of black or Latino, but it looks to be a very small amount.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Amazing how the broadcast team can talk up Josh Johnson after his abysmal performance last year in the playoffs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For all intents and purposes, when a DWFC is on TV to them will look like a white man. He may have a very small percentage of black or Latino, but it looks to be a very small amount.

I don't see any black at all. I see his mom being white and his dad hispanic. Who knows but I will root for the kid.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't any black at all. I see his mom being white and his dad hispanic. Who knows but I will root for the kid.
Like with a lot of guys we've discussed over the years, pictures of the same person can look very different. When you see these two of Hull it's obvious he's mixed, whereas in others he looks White.

1-Evan Hull 3.jpg

1-Evan Hull 2.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Like with a lot of guys we've discussed over the years, pictures of the same person can look very different. When you see these two of Hull it's obvious he's mixed, whereas in others he looks White.

View attachment 4127

View attachment 4128

Hadn't seen these. He could still be hispanic and white but trying to fit in this anti white league. Kids have lost their identity. Yes I
can also see the possibility of some african genes mixed in with those pics. If he is part african then the league will go easier on him
as so many of the sports leagues want mixed race players and stars as it fits their anti white agenda for the West.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hadn't seen these. He could still be hispanic and white but trying to fit in this anti white league. Kids have lost their identity. Yes I
can also see the possibily of some african genes mixed in with those pics. If he is part african then the league will go easier on him
as so many of the sports leagues want mixed race players and stars as it fits their anti white agenda for the West.

Let's not turn this into the moon landing debate LOL. He's obviously black/not White. He benefits from the "one drop" rule.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let's not turn this into the moon landing debate LOL. He's obviously black/not White. He benefits from the "one drop" rule.

I am sticking with Cmac and J. Funk if he makes the Colts squad. He might with 3 tds in 2 games in a handful of carries. Aside
from that maybe a few fullbacks will get to run the ball more. Trying to stay positive.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Anyone see this article yet? Wonder why they're not building a recruiting pipeline in West Virginia..
Similar has been occurring in European soccer for over a decade at the expense of Indigenous European soccer players..

What happened after that was hard to believe: Ndubuisi was discovered through a talent identification program run by former NFL star Osi Umenyiora, who teamed up with former Nigerian basketball player Ejike Ugboaja to find football talent in Africa. That led to an NFL contract for Ndubuisi through the league’s International Player Pathway Program, which launched in 2017 and is designed to provide athletes from around the world with the opportunity to earn NFL roster spots.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Jake Funk is currently listed as 5th on the depth chart out of 6 running backs but when Taylor leaves he would move up to 4th.

Colts RB depth chart: Kenyan Drake, Evan Hull names to know after Colts permit Jonathan Taylor to seek trade​

Story by Kevin Skiver • 6h

TwentyTwo

Master
WR Matthew Sexton the Kick Returner tonight for the Falcons.
He's a long shot trying to stick on Special teams. Keep hoping he will break a long run!

Cowboys Undrafted rookie WR David Durden (ex Red Sox pick) blew the ACL in his knee out for the year; he was down the depth chart. Had one pass thrown his way last week.

A few weeks ago made a highlight reel TD catch but suffered concussion

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers' preseason continues to be almost like a Hollywood script as their starters are dominating the Falcons. The offense, heavily criticized last year for being too conservative, has effortlessly moved down the field using big chunk plays while the defense has been stifling, which happened the same way in their first two preseason games.

Kenny Pickett has looked great, he's kept his head down and is working hard and is doing everything right. Unlike the other White QBs for the Steelers going back to the drafting of Terry Bradshaw in 1970, he has a lot of DWF support, much of it because he played for Pitt and had lots of success there. He was the only QB drafted in the first round last year and predictably the hive mind media mostly expects him to fail. Which is why I'm very interested in seeing if they can keep this going in the regular season in a tough division as Cincy and Baltimore both have strong teams. The Week One game at home against San Fran now looks like one of the most compelling matchups to start the regular season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nick Herbig -- mini-Watt -- with another sack, giving him 3.5 in the preseason.

Joe Gaziano was very noticeable when he was on the field, three solo tackles and otherwise regularly around the ball. LeonardFan has written about him and the way he's been ignored by the NFL starting by going undrafted. He's currently listed as third string on the Atlanta depth chart.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
McKee looks just as capable as Richardson yet he was a 6th round pick. Rooting for him to stick around in the league! 2 drops this drive for the Eagles magical receivers including one for an easy TD.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So Herbie's analysis is that McKee going against third stringers is so the organization can build trust in him. Meanwhile Richardson played at about the same level McKee has and he didn't stop singing his praise. Can't make this stuff up.

Warhawk_46

Master
I am sticking with Cmac and J. Funk if he makes the Colts squad. He might with 3 tds in 2 games in a handful of carries. Aside
from that maybe a few fullbacks will get to run the ball more. Trying to stay positive.
I’m saying Evan Hull is mostly white with a hint of Hispanic (mom looks mixed Hispanic-white).

I’m rooting for Hull and Funk to take spots from black running backs.

Jake Funk has first carry of second half for 9 yards.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watching the Colts vs Eagles Game. Hoping to see Jake Funk get 5 to 8 carries in the 2nd half. Hull had 6 carries in first half & 1 td.