2023 NFL Preseason

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Coal bowl preseason game tonight - the "future" that the NFL wants in the league

Coal bowl preseason game tonight - the "future" that the NFL wants in the league
Of all the non-1st round rookies after week 1, I heard the most about Dorian Thompson-Robinson of the Browns. MSM was salivating over him for obvious reasons. He's regressed in this game but still managed to outduel Marcus Mariota for a thrilling 8-3 score at half.

TwentyTwo

Master
Dont sleep on late round Rookie QB Tanner McKee at 6'-6" 230 ...he can be an eventual starter in the NFL. Nice throw on the out route!

Speedster WR Devon Allen with the catch & run for the 1st Down on a screen pass.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Of all the non-1st round rookies after week 1, I heard the most about Dorian Thompson-Robinson of the Browns. MSM was salivating over him for obvious reasons. He's regressed in this game but still managed to outduel Marcus Mariota for a thrilling 8-3 score at half.

Still surprised Mariota is in the league after quitting last year. Just watching this game to see McKee.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dont sleep on late round Rookie QB Tanner McKee at 6'-6" 230 ...he can be an eventual starter in the NFL. Nice throw on the out route!

Speedster WR Devon Allen with the catch & run for the 1st Down on a screen pass.

McKee let down by his receivers on that drive, two perfect passes and the magical affletes couldn't drop them. Now the receiver who missed the last one is pulling the injury trick.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DeShaun Watson has been bad so far in training camp according to this report: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2023/08/deshaun-watson-passing-game-browns-reports-unimpressive

What's even better is that during joint practices between the Browns and Eagles, Watson was intercepted three times, all three by none other than Reed Blankenship, gotta love it!

Can't think of a team I'd like to see be a bottom feeder this season more than the Browns.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
DeShaun Watson has been bad so far in training camp according to this report: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2023/08/deshaun-watson-passing-game-browns-reports-unimpressive

What's even better is that during joint practices between the Browns and Eagles, Watson was intercepted three times, all three by none other than Reed Blankenship, gotta love it!

Can't think of a team I'd like to see be a bottom feeder this season more than the Browns.

Bears, Cardinals, Seahawks all come to mind lol. For me it is a tie between the Bears and Browns.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Devon Allen can be like the offensive version of "Primetime" if they will just get him the ball. He is probably with ease the
fastest player in the nfl but will the Eagles use him properly? I doubt it but time will tell. If he got the ball in a Tyrek Hill Roll
the sky would be the limit. He should play up that tiny percentage of non white he has because we know the league fights against
speedy white receivers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cain with another drop, this time in the end zone. NFL is littered with these types of receivers.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
God bless any of you gentlemen who watched the game last night to report back to the rest of us. Knowing how black both teams are, I just couldn’t do it. Not even 5 minutes.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
God bless any of you gentlemen who watched the game last night to report back to the rest of us. Knowing how black both teams are, I just couldn’t do it. Not even 5 minutes.
I dunno how you guys watch any of it, but I appreciate that you do so that I don’t have to

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I actually like watching preseason games as there are usually way more white players playing than during the season after the annual Purge. But the Cleveland/Philly game might be an exception.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I actually like watching preseason games as there are usually way more white players playing than during the season after the annual Purge. But the Cleveland/Philly game might be an exception.
Totally agree that preseason games are most the time more interesting to watch due to more White athletes on the field. I like seeing how the limited number of White rookies fare and perform.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Daniel Jones with a real nice opening drive - caps it off with the TD to Bellinger.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In the Bengals vs Falcons Game I must say I'm suprised no one commented on Jake Browning rushing 4 times for 50 yards while
passing for 140 yards. For a 27 year old qb he has some fast wheels on him.

Browning was fun to watch back when he played for the Washington Huskies tearing up the Pac 12. It's funny how dual threat white
qb's are often undervalued and ignorred in favor of the magical smile guys.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Charlie Jones caught 4 of 6 targets for 36 yards. I watched a bit of the game and Browning was looking Charlie's way quite a bit. His shoulder didn't appear to be bothering him.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Levis is out due to injury to Willis gets to prove he got dat upside

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chase Cota looking very good again for the Lions. His likely reward will be to get the Tom Kennedy treatment.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Both Detroit announcers praising Cominsky for his non-stop motor and lunch pail attitude. . . sigh

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chase Cota looking very good again for the Lions. His likely reward will be to get the Tom Kennedy treatment.
Cota with a TD. Another great example of the league’s draft process and pre draft circuit outright discriminating against a White athlete that threatens the caste system status quo. He’s already better than that bum they drafted last year in round one from Alabama.