2023 College Football Week 2

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I've had time to watch a few games today and I've never seen so many dropped passes and bad throws from the athletes in all my life. So, when all of them in all of the positions are all black there will no white players to compare them to and no more white players. Period.

Alabama's decision to go full quota is not paying off so far, 3/9 with an interception. Looks like they're running the hand clap RPO scheme, a far cry from the impressive passing attacks under Bryce Young, Tua, and Mac Jones.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another year. Another trash Cornerback room in Wisconsin.. Too bad they don’t believe they could find a DeJean or Moss in Dairy State.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Very impressive box score for him. Heisman talk is a ways off, but this sort of game is a big start.

I caught some of the game he made some nice throws and it's obvious he has a comfort zone with Restrepo.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Alabama's decision to go full quota is not paying off so far, 3/9 with an interception. Looks like they're running the hand clap RPO scheme, a far cry from the impressive passing attacks under Bryce Young, Tua, and Mac Jones.

The QB for Alabama is an RB playing QB. Rooting for Ewers to have a big game after getting knocked out of the game last year in Austin.

Phall

Master
Yes indeed Freethinker ! Here is his 72 yard TD!

Luke Grimm finished with 3 receptions for 69 yards

Maybe tomorrow we will see some big games from WR Luke McCaffrey (Rice) ; TE Luke Lachey (Iowa) & Luke Doty (So.Carolina) will continue to get an opportunity at WR since he's not playing QB
Glad that Altmyer has some positivity to build on going forward. Lane Kiffin would have never given him a shot at Ole Miss.

Rough loss though for Illinois against a not-fearsome Kansas team. They had a lot of turnover from last season, but I hope the Bielema can establish a decent roster and put up a decent record.

Not a great look so far from the bottom 2/3 of the Big Ten West.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've had time to watch a few games today and I've never seen so many dropped passes and bad throws from the athletes in all my life. So, when all of them in all of the positions are all black there will no white players to compare them to and no more white players. Period.

It would be great if the Kadarius Toney performance on Thursday night starts a noticing of black mediocrity at the skill positions that parallels the other noticing taking place in greater society...oy vey!

El Gringo

Mentor
Gus Malzahn is hamstringing Plumlee by bringing in a big slow runningback as wildcat on short yardage. It has cost them big time against BSU’s quota driven team. It’s really frustrating the way he’s using Plumlee.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
UCLA black RB with the 59 yard TD run right up the middle. There was no one in the middle on defense and he went untouched.
No more Steele.

Phall

Master
Really terrible loss for Nebraska today (apologies as I’m just now catching up on my posting). Fourteen points against any non-existent Big 12 defense is pathetic. And, it’s one week after putting up ten points in Minnesota. The fact that the offense is spearheaded by Matt Rhule’s handpicked transfer quota is not lost on this crowd here.

Rhule turned around Temple and Baylor, but first had to blow them up completely. His first season at Temple finished 2-10, and in Waco, he started 1-11. Is that what the Huskers are destined for? The Owls and Bears had winning seasons those previous years; Nebraska, not so much.

Rhule wasn’t much of an NFL coach with Carolina, although perhaps that’s neither here nor there. The Temple and Baylor programs have both had highs and lows, but they’re not necessarily perennial bottom-feeders (IMO). Rhule had very nice seasons in 2015, 2016, and 2019, and has now received two contracts since then for generational wealth. Despite the price tag, he’s far from a sure thing.

Worst of all, I feel for the white players on Nebraska who have to play through this stink bomb. Based on Rhule’s previous teams, they are likely to be forgotten and phased out for various afro-leets, who may or may not win a few more games.

And just as icing on the cake, Rhule’s incompetence today lends itself to the “Coach Prime” hyper-fellatio frenzy from the media. I expect the air will drain from that balloon soon enough, but for today, one coach motivated his players and one didn’t.

Warhawk_46

Master
Mafah is a good rb but come on Clemson. Give Shipley the ball in the red zone. Will Shipley has 9 rushes for 73 yards which is
amazing but they don't let him get the ball down close alot. This would any chance of him winning either the Doak Walker Award
or even possibly the Heisman. Yes he does get it sometimes but he works so hard and Mafah gets the reward. Just my 2 cents!
The fact that Clemson has Shipley in a time-share with Micah is sickening. This would ONLy happen to white running of the caliber of Shipley. If he were black he would be the bonafied number 1 option.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Really terrible loss for Nebraska today (apologies as I’m just now catching up on my posting). Fourteen points against any non-existent Big 12 defense is pathetic. And, it’s one week after putting up ten points in Minnesota. The fact that the offense is spearheaded by Matt Rhule’s handpicked transfer quota is not lost on this crowd here.

Rhule turned around Temple and Baylor, but first had to blow them up completely. His first season at Temple finished 2-10, and in Waco, he started 1-11. Is that what the Huskers are destined for? The Owls and Bears had winning seasons those previous years; Nebraska, not so much.

Rhule wasn’t much of an NFL coach with Carolina, although perhaps that’s neither here nor there. The Temple and Baylor programs have both had highs and lows, but they’re not necessarily perennial bottom-feeders (IMO). Rhule had very nice seasons in 2015, 2016, and 2019, and has now received two contracts since then for generational wealth. Despite the price tag, he’s far from a sure thing.

Worst of all, I feel for the white players on Nebraska who have to play through this stink bomb. Based on Rhule’s previous teams, they are likely to be forgotten and phased out for various afro-leets, who may or may not win a few more games.

And just as icing on the cake, Rhule’s incompetence today lends itself to the “Coach Prime” hyper-fellatio frenzy from the media. I expect the air will drain from that balloon soon enough, but for today, one coach motivated his players and one didn’t.

Well said. I'm not believing the Colorado hype either. TCU had a ton of roster turnover and the defensive effort was terrible. Nebraska was put in bad situations due to the inept black quarterback Sims. The defense held Colorado in check in the half and then the Cornhuskers imploded. Either way large segments of White NPCs are eating it up.

Warhawk_46

Master
Steele also now in a time-share with a black. Poor move going to UCLA as I have said from the outset.

jphoss

Mentor
The QB for Alabama is an RB playing QB. Rooting for Ewers to have a big game after getting knocked out of the game last year in Austin.
Bama’s sumo’s getting embarrassed out there. The quota “qb” sucks. Texas should be up by at least 14, hopefully they can pull away in the second half

Phall

Master
I wasn’t able to watch the Iowa - Iowa State game, but it was a big win for the Hawkeyes on the road. I guess the jury is still out on Wisconsin this year, but I’d say Iowa is the favorite anmongst another very lackluster Big Ten West.

For those of us keeping track: Iowa is now averaging 22 points through two non-conference games. OC Brian Ferentz needs 25 ppg to keep his job (allegedly). Also, the defense got him a touchdown today - the real team offense is at 18.5 ppg!!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin sucks too. Big Ten West is cowshit to put it bluntly.

Air Raid is going well. Down 17-6 to Wazzou and just turned it over.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin New Air Raid offense looks explosive!

Their new 3-3-5 Defense looks good too!

Kidding of course. I miss Jim