2023-'24 NBA Season

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sam Merrill went 8 of 13 from 3 last night for Cleveland. Finally developing as a threat off the bench as a sharpshooter. Always thought Milwaukee should have kept him.

Luka had a triple double with 38pts 18reb and 13ast. So good.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Sam Merrill went 8 of 13 from 3 last night for Cleveland. Finally developing as a threat off the bench as a sharpshooter. Always thought Milwaukee should have kept him.

Luka had a triple double with 38pts 18reb and 13ast. So good.
Nice to see Merrill emerge as a key rotation figure. 8.8 ppg is not too shabby considering his lack of play up until this year. With Dean Wade and Max Strus starting plus Merrill off the bench, the Cavs aren’t a terrible team to watch.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Suns vs Mavs Game. Kyrie Irving is hurt again like usual. Even when he plays he never sees a shot he won't take
even if he is struggling. The guy lives to shoot and shoot first. Pass last only if he has to. So Doncic has 27 points through 3 quarters
but the Suns are turning it into a blowout. The Suns always have more balanced scoring. Booker and Durant may be the stars but many
other players make them a little more enjoyable to watch from a team perspective. Grayson Allen has 15 points so far. Nurkic is averaging
12 points, 11 rebounds and 4 assists per night. Outstanding for a big man that gets the least shots. He is a terror on the boards and
blocking shots.

The trading deadline is about 2 weeks away and I really hope the Mavs make a trade to get Doncic some help outside of the ball hog Irving!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Pistons who are probably the worst team in the league just traded for D. Gallinari and M. Muscala. So B. Bogdanovich will finally
have a few faces that look like him in the locker room. All of these guys are older so it won't make much difference but it's still good
to see any team get more of our guys.

Warhawk_46

Master
Anyone else get so frustrated that many of our young stars adopt the language and mannerisms of black thugs?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Anyone else get so frustrated that many of our young stars adopt the language and mannerisms of black thugs?

Yeah most of us knew that word in junior high school or high school at the latest. Herro had a kid out of wedlock so he isn't the smartest
apple in the bunch. Most elite athletes don't have to do much homework unless they choose to. They are given everything. I agree it's
not a good look or the attitude. Still like to root for him on the floor though as we have few white american stars!

Warhawk_46

Master
He’s From Suburban Milwaukee lol.
That’s what I’m saying. He played at Whitnall High School, south west area. Maybe 30 mins from where I live.

The voice, mannerisms and dumbass routine is all that… a routine. Pathetic.

But I still root for him, that won’t change.

I just see sho many white kids (oldest just graduated high school) adopt ghetto culture as if it is something to emulate.

Conservatives will continue to lose elections if we cannot win back the culture. And we lost that a long time ago due to our weakness and passive, live and let live idiocy.

CeltMogger

That’s fine if you want to draw a hardline. By all means, don’t root for Hartenstein.

Just curious, do you advocate the “one drop rule”? In a hypothetical future White enthnostate, would you prohibit people that have 5% or less non-White DNA? Would you draw a line somewhere?
I'd definitely draw the line at a quadroon like Hartenstein. Just because he's one that got the dice roll to pass white, doesn't change what's underneath the hood. If you based everything purely on exterior, we'd have a lot of problems. You'd need a more stringent check and pass. Israel has one for right of return. You need to have the right percentage of Jewish ancestry to get citizenship.

CeltMogger

Perhaps. But remember that the goal here at CF is to promote white players and hope that they inspire others to emulate them. And more than that, to break down the view that whites are athletically inferior to blacks. That last is the caste system in a nutshell. So if your casual NBA fan, or basketball scout sees this bloke, he's not white? I guarantee that if you did a random survey at a game where this fellow was playing what race he was, 99%+ would say he's a honkie. To then lecture them on genetics and how he's really Kunta Kinte is probably not productive.
If you champion this guy it makes us look ridiculous. They'll put down his athletic prowess to his father who he makes no qualms about bringing up all the time to prove his "blackness". I'm not American, so maybe i don't have this lost cause mindset where i'm claiming white passing mulattos as my own. Even within a mixed family they vary in appearance. It doesn't make them White because on passes more.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If you champion this guy it makes us look ridiculous. They'll put down his athletic prowess to his father who he makes no qualms about bringing up all the time to prove his "blackness". I'm not American, so maybe i don't have this lost cause mindset where i'm claiming white passing mulattos as my own. Even within a mixed family they vary in appearance. It doesn't make them White because on passes more.
I can’t argue with your logic and I agree with you. The only thing I can really counter with is that a lot of average fans won’t do the legwork to see if he is part black and just take it at face value. As far as mixed race players appearing mostly White I personally tune them out and stop rooting for them.

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m going to posit something that I’m sure will get blood boiling:

If a person is overwhelmingly white, passes for it to the naked eye (and to the average fan), but has a small percentage of other blood… is white blood so weak that 90-95% gets drowned out by the 5-10% that’s not?

We should be highlighting why white culture is superior and honor our ancestry, but the position I take is that I believe strongly in the strength of white blood to overpower trace amounts of non-white.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

If a person is overwhelmingly white, passes for it to the naked eye (and to the average fan), but has a small percentage of other blood… is white blood so weak that 90-95% gets drowned out by the 5-10% that’s not?

We should be highlighting why white culture is superior and honor our ancestry, but the position I take is that I believe strongly in the strength of white blood to overpower trace amounts of non-white.
One of the best things about this site is that differing opinions are allowed. I don't watch much (any) NBA basketball these days so I did not know of this Isaiah Hartenstein guy until a few posts ago. The average fan will see him as white, period. A casual google search doesn't give you any indication that he's really as black as Kyrie Irving on the inside. If you go through the pain of looking at Wikipedia it mentions that his father is a German basketball coach and former player of mixed heritage. That's it.

I know there are some on here who are big on the one-drop rule, or some variation and all of that, and that's ok. All contributions are welcome!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luka Doncic with 39 points in the first half with 1 minute left. He may go for 60 or higher tonight!

This broke Dirk Nowitzki's Dallas Mavs halftime record of 34 points.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Espn doesn't think sports fans care despite NBA All Star Starter Luka Doncic going for 41 points in the first half. They really do hate
our guys and they don't hide it anymore in my opinion.

At about midway through the 3rd quarter as he kept scoring they finally put a video up of his first half.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Espn doesn't think sports fans care despite NBA All Star Starter Luka Doncic going for 41 points in the first half. They really do hate
our guys and they don't hide it anymore in my opinion.
Up to 60 now with plenty of time left in 4th!

jphoss

Mentor

Great point! White blood is stronger than all others, it’s crazy to think it can be defeated by 5-10% of other

white lightning

Hall of Famer
73 points for Luka Doncic !!!

Incredible performance. Only Wilt Chamberlain and Kobe Bryant have ever scored more points in a single game!

He also had 10 rebounds and 7 assists. Doncic should have had 10 to 12 assists easy but the players missed layups,
dunks and easy jump shots. I was hoping for the highest triple double of all time. Despite this he scored more points
than even Michael Jordan and Lebron James ever have in a single game. Epic game for Luka Magic! :cool:

Warhawk_46

Master
Men, I’m just seeing the results of the Mavericks game and LUKA!!!

What a performance! I wish I had watched this live. It is a historic performance!