2023-'24 NBA Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mavs Luka Doncic...50 points 14 assist! 6 rebs ....4 Steals ...3 Blocks
Tied 3rd Most Christmas Day History w Rick Berry ....8 Three's made Tied it.

Suns Grayson Allen....32 points

Celtics Kristaps Porzingis.... 28 points 11 rebs

Nuggets Nikola Jokic 26 points 14 rebs 8 assist

Heat Jaime Jaquez ...31 points 10 rebs
Tyler Herro .....22 points

Was with family today and most of tonight. Thanks for these stats. I did catch the last few minutes of the Mavs/Suns Game. Both
Luka Doncic and Grayson Allen tied the All Time Nba Christmas Day Game Record of a 8 three pointers game. If Grayson Allen was
to shoot more every game he would average way more than the 12 points a game he had coming into tonight. Happy for the kid
and even though he plays with alot of ball hogs, I'm hoping this will give G. Allen renewed confidence!

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Luka is my pick for MVP, he is dominating in a way even he hasn’t before.

Grayson Allen is a personal favorite. He needs to be a bit more of a ball hog. There is no way he should be putting up less than 15 shots per game.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Doncic entered Monday's contest only 11 points shy of 10,000 for his career. He hit the milestone in the first quarter and did so in the fewest games of any player since Michael Jordan. He finished the outing by becoming only the fourth player in NBA history with a 50-point performance in a Christmas Day game, leading the Mavericks to a 128-114 win.

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Doncic entered Monday's contest only 11 points shy of 10,000 for his career. He hit the milestone in the first quarter and did so in the fewest games of any player since Michael Jordan. He finished the outing by becoming only the fourth player in NBA history with a 50-point performance in a Christmas Day game, leading the Mavericks to a 128-114 win.
Blessed to have him and Jokic!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Pistons small forward Bojan Bogdanovich is the lone bright spot for the Pistons who have lost 27 straight games. Bogdanovich is
34 years old and turns 35 in April yet he is still averaging 20 points per game while shooting almost 47 percent. The guy is very
athletic and has not slowed as much as most players in their mid 30's. I just wish he was a a winning team instead of finishing the
last couple years of his career on the worst team in basketball.

icsept

Master
Pistons small forward Bojan Bogdanovich is the lone bright spot for the Pistons who have lost 27 straight games. Bogdanovich is
34 years old and turns 35 in April yet he is still averaging 20 points per game while shooting almost 47 percent. The guy is very
athletic and has not slowed as much as most players in their mid 30's. I just wish he was a a winning team instead of finishing the
last couple years of his career on the worst team in basketball.
I expect he’ll be traded to a contender before the deadline.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Donte DiVincenzo had a career high of 38 points for the Knicks last night.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Heckuva career for Dragic!

Big day for Donte D. Surprised by that output! He needed that.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The next huge star from Serbia will be Nikola Topic a 6'6 point guard with a 7 foot wingspan. The kid is amazing and should be
a very high draft pick in the 2024 NBA Draft!

maxres.jpg

Nikola Topic ties ANGT SCORING RECORD with 49 POINTS vs Team Belgrade​

Elite Scholars

El Gringo

Mentor
The next huge star from Serbia will be Nikola Topic a 6'6 point guard with a 7 foot wingspan. The kid is amazing and should be
a very high draft pick in the 2024 NBA Draft!

maxres.jpg

Nikola Topic ties ANGT SCORING RECORD with 49 POINTS vs Team Belgrade​

Elite Scholars
I don’t know what type of competition he’s going against but is he a potential more athletic Luka? Fast twitch.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don’t know what type of competition he’s going against but is he a potential more athletic Luka? Fast twitch.

Sadly he is about the same but with that type of talent who cares. Also with his wingspan dunks, blocks and steals
are not a problem. One to watch closely over the coming years. Hopefully he will go to a team that will play him
along with being patient in his development due to his age.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Amazing how many talented international white basketball players there are. Kinda makes you scratch your head…..

Phall

Master

Phall

Master
The Nuggets came back from an 18-point 4th quarter deficit to insult the Warriors on their home court. Here was the game-winning shot:
"I have never had, like, such good wins and such bad losses," Warriors rookie Brandin Podziemski said after Thursday's defeat. "I kind of lean into the vets on what they think, and they just tell me it's another game coming and just try to be consistent in your daily habits, your routine -- and more often times than not we'll come out with a victory. But, like I said, we're blowing a lot of leads. We could easily have 20-25 wins this year."

It's been a bumpy, often heartbreaking ride for the now 16-18 Warriors, who are currently sitting outside of the Western Conference Play-In Tournament picture at 11th place. With Thompson and Andrew Wiggins underperforming for most of the season and Green still serving an indefinite suspension, Kerr's word -- perspective -- is becoming more and more difficult to maintain.

Podziemski fared well with a 13-2-5 line, as did eternal Euro rotation piece Dario Saric (finally healthy), who chimed in 13-7-6 for the losing Warriors. Both of them are playing more and seeing higher usage rates for stats because of the indefinite suspension to their teammate Draymond Green (who when throwing no-look elbows very often seems to hit white players).

Anyway, it's all gay, and I definitely don't endorse the NBA here so that critics and skeptics will start watching games. The level of social media is new and allows white highlights to be aggregated (here, for one). I think it helps dispel the myth that white players can't do the big highlights that rain down on the 24/7 sports news cycle... they often do! and in smaller sample sizes.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Nuggets came back from an 18-point 4th quarter deficit to insult the Warriors on their home court. Here was the game-winning shot:

Podziemski fared well with a 13-2-5 line, as did eternal Euro rotation piece Dario Saric (finally healthy), who chimed in 13-7-6 for the losing Warriors. Both of them are playing more and seeing higher usage rates for stats because of the indefinite suspension to their teammate Draymond Green (who when throwing no-look elbows very often seems to hit white players).

Anyway, it's all gay, and I definitely don't endorse the NBA here so that critics and skeptics will start watching games. The level of social media is new and allows white highlights to be aggregated (here, for one). I think it helps dispel the myth that white players can't do the big highlights that rain down on the 24/7 sports news cycle... they often do! and in smaller sample sizes.
Nice! Hope that one sticks in shitlib cuck Steve Kerr’s craw for a long time.

I also don’t endorse the NBA in any fashion, but I’ve seen that my local Knicks have become more palatable. Isaiah Hartenstein has moved into the starting role for the rest of the season due to the Mitchell Robinson injury. Both players are 25. I wonder if Hartenstein keeps performing at a high level, if he can becomes the long term starter. Robinson is really only a rebound and set screens type of center. The other good news is that they traded away 2 SGs, Barrett and Quigley. So now Donte DiVincenzo slides into the starting spot.

Since that trade, the Knicks have been winning. More circumstantial evidence that more White players leads to teamwork and wins. I can’t think of any recent time the Knicks have started two White athletes for any long period so I guess it should be enjoyed.

Phall

Master
Since that trade, the Knicks have been winning. More circumstantial evidence that more White players leads to teamwork and wins. I can’t think of any recent time the Knicks have started two White athletes for any long period so I guess it should be enjoyed.
Well, the Knicks did start Bill Bradley and Dave DeBusschere together as recently as 1973, lol!

Snow Plow

Mentor
I meant to post this, Phall. This is where NBA star, Duncan Robinson, started his college career at Williams College. His story would be a blockbuster movie had he been born with darker skin!
IMG_1192.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One thing I don't like about the Jazz this year is that they are bringing Walker Kessler off the bench. He struggled early in the season
and also had a slight injury. Despite coming off the bench he is 3rd in the NBA in shot blocks. I hope he eventually works his way back
into the starting lineup as he is a potential star with his age and work ethic. I am happy that Fontecchio has been playing and starting
along side Markannen many nights. The Jazz like the Heat are a must watch for pro basketball fans here on this great message board.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Heat are once again one of the finest teams to watch. They won tonight with a 5 of 9 White rotation. Herro (28 pts), Jovic (6 pts) and Jacquez (14 pts) starting. Then Love (15 pts) and Robinson (14 pts) off the bench.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Heat are once again one of the finest teams to watch. They won tonight with a 5 of 9 White rotation. Herro (28 pts), Jovic (6 pts) and Jacquez (14 pts) starting. Then Love (15 pts) and Robinson (14 pts) off the bench.

Yes they are brother. Tonight they had a majority white lineup as you pointed out. When is the last time any NFL Team had more than 50 percent of the players that were white? I'm guessing probably in the 1960's or 1970's. Nivola Jovic can be a huge star if he was to get quality minutes all season long. I think he has the highest upside of anyone on the Heat and he is only 20 years old. He does everything. In only
21 minutes on the floor tonight he had 6 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks! Play the guy 30 to 35 minutes and be prepared
to see a star in the making!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yes they are brother. Tonight they had a majority white lineup as you pointed out. When is the last time any NFL Team had more than 50 percent of the players that were white? I'm guessing probably in the 1960's or 1970's. Nivola Jovic can be a huge star if he was to get quality minutes all season long. I think he has the highest upside of anyone on the Heat and he is only 20 years old. He does everything. In only
21 minutes on the floor tonight he had 6 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks! Play the guy 30 to 35 minutes and be prepared
to see a star in the making!
Indeed! Jovic is going to be really good someday. I think the Heat are bringing him along slowly but that’s ok because they actually develop their own players.

Fair point that occasionally the NBA is less anti-White than the NFL. There is no NFL equivalent of the Heat’s rotation / roster.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Heat rookie Jaime Jaquez Jr. offers vague answer on Slam Dunk Contest participation​

Story by Cody Taylor • 4d

If this happens we would have 2 white guys in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest for the first time ever! Of course
the media and fans will just say that Jaquez Jr is hispanic.

Last edited:

NikoDuke

Mentor
Isaiah Hartenstein has moved into the starting role for the rest of the season due to the Mitchell Robinson injury.

I can’t think of any recent time the Knicks have started two White athletes for any long period so I guess it should be enjoyed.
While Hartenstein looks White to most including to me, he technically is not as his father is a mulatto.
I caught a story about him and his "black roots" on the local radio station a while ago..