2022 NFL Wildcard Round

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Chargers were on the brink of falling apart. After Bosas ejection, it was over.

I agree clock management was piss poor.

white is right

Hall of Famer
These crap coaches and their lame clock management....The Chargers had no business losing that game....I’m glad for the Jags, but ticked off for Herbert, Bosa and the Chargers.....
This could have cost Staley his job rumors are that the Chargers would dump him if he laid an egg in the playoffs, could he fail any more spectacularly?

This loss was in the realm of the Houston Moon era blow ups against the Bills and Broncos.....

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't think I've ever watched an NFL Playoff Game in my life where the winning qb on the winning team had 4 interceptions!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
With a HUGE lead all Chargers had to do was hand it to Ekeler. They also have a stud power back by the name of Zander Horvath who is tailor made for situations like yesterday. But he’s serving his racial apprenticeship as a battering ram.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lots of blacks on twitter up in arms that Lawrence threw 4 INTs saying how he is treated differently than Prescott. Pretty humorous considering Lawrence brought them all the way back.

Staley has to go for Herbert's sake.

NEP01

Guru
The Chargers have a remarkable ability to lose games in bizarre and excruciating fashion, regardless of who is involved with the team.

Though they did make a huge mistake hiring Staley over DaBoll two years ago.

Warhawk_46

Master
Nice scramble by Purdy, finds McCaffrey for the TD catch!
With a HUGE lead all Chargers had to do was hand it to Ekeler. They also have a stud power back by the name of Zander Horvath who is tailor made for situations like yesterday. But he’s serving his racial apprenticeship as a battering ram.
Boggles my mind just how atrocious NFL coaching has become…

Ekeler is a fantastic running back and Horvath is a guaranteed 3 yards by virtue of his size and skill. Just pound the ball the way football was when it was enjoyable!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Always amazed at how professional WR's don't know the proper technique for catching a football. Waddle trying to catch the football with his chest instead of his hands. How do these guys get into the NFL?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen today you will watch the 2 teams playing in the this years Super Bowl. I just feel it!

Bills vs Vikings

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen with three turn overs. Just fumbled the ball and Sieler recovered for a TD.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Josh Allen with three turn overs. Just fumbled the ball and Sieler recovered for a TD.
Yeah it's been an off game so far but I still feel good about them advancing. Hope the run game can do better over the last part of
the 2nd half and that they can get Cole Beasley involved. He doesn't have a catch yet.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yeah it's been an off game so far but I still feel good about them advancing. Hope the run game can do better over the last part of
the 2nd half and that they can get Cole Beasley involved. He doesn't have a catch yet.
Only throw to Beasley looked like Holding on Dolphins defender (not called) bounced off hands/ pads for the INT. Crazy how Beasley Retired from the Bucs only to go back to the Bills!

Shout out to Bills LB Matt Milano....1st Team All Pro; many here on CF always said how "Underrated" he has been! Not any longer!

How bout BIG Zach Sieler @ 6'-6" 304lbs with the TD from D2 Ferris State!...ran a 4.84 at 288lbs!

Hoping for a 49ers vs Bengals Super Bowl...however won't mind if it's the Bills in the AFC.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Beasley TD!!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Milano now with 2 sacks!

Yessir @TwentyTwo ! Sieler has established himself for Fins along that DL! How about Ferris State?! They’ve got both 2 DLs in Sieler and Justin Zimmer as alumni in the League! Not bad for a D2 school!

TwentyTwo

Master
WL! BEASLEY TD!!! BOOM!

What a grown man run by Josh Allen on 3rd Down! Not as many called runs this season ; that's ok...don't want him broken up by age 30 like Cam Newton!