2022 NFL Wildcard Round

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
McDaniel calling a poor game - 32 passing attempts vs 13 rushing attempts in a close game with a rookie QB. Not saying Thompson is bad at all but the coach is doing nothing with his playcalling to help out the rookie.

Glad to see Allen with a TD to Beasey - his turnovers in this game have been costly, he needs to settle and stop playing hero ball if the Bills want to get to the Super Bowl.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Look at Beasley catch and run again! Bang!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
And now Allen throws a long TD pass!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gotta say the blacks on twatter are hilarious. So defensive about their precious black QBs they try to rip Lawrence, Allen and Herbert.

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Hey everyone. It is Whiteathlete33. I’m back. Anyway great game yesterday. Brock purse is the real deal and if the 9ers win it all he has to be mvp.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Welcome back WhiteAthlete33!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hey everyone. It is Whiteathlete33. I’m back. Anyway great game yesterday. Brock purse is the real deal and if the 9ers win it all he has to be mvp.

Glad to see another familiar face has returned!!!! Purdy looked awesome yesterday. Welcome back my friend!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Bills need to win this game by getting another score or three. That would make this day tolerable since the commercials are beyond horrible!

Whiteathlete333

Hall of Famer
Glad to see another familiar face has returned!!!! Purdy looked awesome yesterday. Welcome back my friend!
Thanks. I can’t get back into my old account because I forgot the password and my old email connected to that account was hacked. I have been checking out the site daily just not posting. Hoping the 9ers can win it all as that will look great on CMACS resume. The NFL has been even more frustrating recently than usual. More and more black quarterbacks yet other than Cmac and some white receivers nothing is improving for white skill players. SADLY Adam Thielen looks done.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Welcome back whiteathlete333. This place is starting to grow a little. It's great to see quite a few new posters. Hope this trend
continues as this site is a breath of fresh air in this stale air crazy upside down clown world we live in. Call it the Matrix or the Twilight
Zone. It's just that nothing makes sense anymore when the inmates running the asylum.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gutsy performance by Thompson in what (hopefully) is a losing effort. It's heartening to see QBs like Purdy and Skylar "come out of nowhere" and instantly do well in high pressure situations. This has been a really good year for White QBs in the NFL.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gutsy performance by Thompson in what (hopefully) is a losing effort. It's heartening to see QBs like Purdy and Skylar "come out of nowhere" and instantly do well in high pressure situations. This has been a really good year for White QBs in the NFL.
Yes indeed even on teams with the chosen magical quarterbacks when our guys get the chance to play they shine most of the time! Very
gutsy performance and it shows that this kid could indeed be a starting qb if he even got the chance again. They almost beat Buffalo on
the road in the playoffs. Amazing to see. I'm very happy the Bills hung on even though they didn't play as well as I had hoped for.

Wildcat

Another reason to hate geno Smiff is he still has that black. lives matter BS on his helmet. Sorry don can’t help it - I’ve disliked that dude since he was in college lol
I read an interview this past offseason where Geno stated if he didn’t win the starting job it would be because the color of skin, the entitlement is absolutely wild

Wildcat

McDaniel calling a poor game - 32 passing attempts vs 13 rushing attempts in a close game with a rookie QB. Not saying Thompson is bad at all but the coach is doing nothing with his playcalling to help out the rookie.

Glad to see Allen with a TD to Beasey - his turnovers in this game have been costly, he needs to settle and stop playing hero ball if the Bills want to get to the Super Bowl.
McDaniel is slightly overrated I think. The amount of media out there pushing his nice guy stand up comedian “just one of the guys” persona is unconvincing. While he certainly knows offense and scheming I don’t think he has the demeanor to be a serious HC. He’s bi racial btw, which contributed to his hiring after the Flores department because heaven forbid the Dolphins pursue a white HC after Flores went full BLM after his dismissal

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. I can’t get back into my old account because I forgot the password and my old email connected to that account was hacked. I have been checking out the site daily just not posting. Hoping the 9ers can win it all as that will look great on CMACS resume. The NFL has been even more frustrating recently than usual. More and more black quarterbacks yet other than Cmac and some white receivers nothing is improving for white skill players. SADLY Adam Thielen looks done.
I added your post total from your previous account. Welcome back!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So DL Zach Sieler and LB Matt Milano are the only 2 White players “allowed” to start by either team. Both had 2 sacks a piece and a ton of tackles for their positions. It must just be a cohencidence that the White defenders are always very good or elite.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Vikings D playing poorly again. This is not good.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Daniel Jones is a pinpoint passer to go along with his elite running ability. All he needed was a coaching staff that wasn't sub-mediocre to bring out his talent. He's another great story this season.