2016 NFL Week 3

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the Packers game. They are now using exclusively black rap music before the station break.

It's part of the ongoing White genocide. Replace everything white with everything non-white.

Last edited:

FashAnonymous

I would say there is a somewhat growing acknowledgment of the stereotypical labels thrown at white players especially during the draft season. I do what I can posting on stories, calling out the "draft experts" on twitter just trying to put the truth out there where I can. I have some friends I openly discuss it with. I think a lot of what is happening with Trump and somewhat of a white awakening due to the alt-right needs to transfer over to the realm of sport.

I have some thoughts on all of this. Firstly, there is a strong anti-"sportsball" within the Alt-Right that may be foreign to the folks who were red-pilled well before the Internet. Considering the obvious anti-white agenda of the NFL and other pro sports leagues, it has become very uncool to enjoy football if you are white and fashy. This prevents folks from even considering posting here as obviously we are all ardent football fans. They have conflated a love of the sport with the league's cucked agenda. We see the distinction but, understandably, they do not.

Secondly, this forum is a bit "old-school" as far as the Internet discourse goes. The discussion on race and the race-realist zeitgeist has moved over to Twitter and other platforms.

Finally, I think younger whites, even racially aware ones, consider themselves inferior and unworthy of participation in football. They (as do I) view NFL-style football as a sport intentionally catered to the few genetic traits which blacks hold the edge (straight-ahead speed and twitch muscle explosiveness).

Heretic

Master
Heuerman finally with the first catch of his NFL career. A 28-yard gain on a nice throw by Siemian.

L

Lew

Huge third down for the bengals and superstar afflete and DWF darling AJ Green drops a soft 5 yard pass from Dalton. Then Denver scores a td on their next drive. ******* worthless

Heretic

Master
Siemian having a good day today: 23/35 312 YDS 4 TD 0 INT QBR 132.1

L

Lew

Now daltons pass just got deflected and intercepted. The game is over. That drop by green was huge, fat chance he'll ever be held accountable for it by the DWF

L

Lew

Siemian having a good day today: 23/35 312 YDS 4 TD 0 INT QBR 132.1
The only thing I don't like about that is that the two spoiled brats on his team, D. Thomas and Sanders, threw him under the bus last Thursday because they weren't putting up the type of numbers they did with Manning throwing them the ball. They're 2-0 but who cares about that right ? Gotta get on sportscenter highlights . And now it's like they've both been rewarded for being shitty teammates and spoiled children

Heretic

Master
I have some thoughts on all of this. Firstly, there is a strong anti-"sportsball" within the Alt-Right that may be foreign to the folks who were red-pilled well before the Internet. Considering the obvious anti-white agenda of the NFL and other pro sports leagues, it has become very uncool to enjoy football if you are white and fashy. This prevents folks from even considering posting here as obviously we are all ardent football fans. They have conflated a love of the sport with the league's cucked agenda. We see the distinction but, understandably, they do not.

Secondly, this forum is a bit "old-school" as far as the Internet discourse goes. The discussion on race and the race-realist zeitgeist has moved over to Twitter and other platforms.

Finally, I think younger whites, even racially aware ones, consider themselves inferior and unworthy of participation in football. They (as do I) view NFL-style football as a sport intentionally catered to the few genetic traits which blacks hold the edge (straight-ahead speed and twitch muscle explosiveness).
Yet the most important position, QB, certainly doesn't require those skill sets and Whites have consistently done very well in the 3-cone drill, which "evaluates quickness, agility, and fluidity of movement". - Wikipedia. "Fast-twitch" is a subjective Orwellian term that is uniformly bestowed upon black athletes and mind-f*ck Whites in to thinking they don't have that inherent physical trait when their 3-cone drill scores prove otherwise.

Last edited:

PHillisFan

Master
Brown's rookie qb Cody Kessler having a decent game. They are tied with the Dolphins.

PHillisFan

Master
Hahaha and now it looks like the Vikings are the NFC super bowl favorites. See this is what happens when you replace a black quarterback with a good white qb

I think one of the commentators mentioned that with Sam Bradford, Norv Turner said they could open up the offense more than with Sewerwater.

Reactions: Lew

PHillisFan

Master
Rasta Rex gets to keep his job for another week. They might have gotten lucky vs Cardinals, but that crap won't fly vs the Patriots.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
FashAnonymous said:

I challenge you to find a GIF or video in which a black player is making cuts and displaying explosiveness like this...

2013-10-2011_02_53.gif

Last edited: