2016 NFL Week 3

dwid

Hall of Famer
I've been a fan of the site for several years, but very recently decided to start contributing. I've been railing against black quarterbacks for years, but whomever came up with "black quarterback" deserves high praise. Simply sublime! I've always called them "BQB"s, like a take on BBQs. Anyway, like you I've been concerned by the incessant genocide of white players even as the league has been majority black for decades. I mean, they can't even give whitey the quarterback position??

To my Dolphins fan friend Tannehill17 as well as my fellow traveler Bills fans Leonard and Phillis, thanks for the warm welcome. I don't think I ever hated Marino but I do remember hating the Dolphins and especially Brian Cox quite fervently! lol Honestly even as a kid I appreciated the Marino-Kelly rivalry, though I had no framework to TRULY understand how special it was.

I will say that part of my hesitation to join in on the discussion to this point is that at times, the conversation veers into blind racial cheerleading at the expense of reality. While I do not argue that there is an agenda against whites in the league (as a function of what's happening in society), and while I'd prefer an all-white league, the simple fact is that the West African male IS superior in several measureables. While I'd much prefer the classic NFL game of the 50s and 60s, I've never seen a white guy move like Barry Sanders. There should be no shame in admitting that.
have you seen another black player move like Barry?
have you seen McCaffrey play?
critics against Whites at skill positions will say "oh he's a once in a lifetime type player" ...so was Barry ...except Whites are funneled out of skill positions at an early age and or not recruited. If Christian's dad wasn't famous I wonder if he is recruited the same..i highly doubt it.

Last edited:

Bmore Dan

Guru
Just heard the announcer say that Parcells is the one who recommended Charcoalby Brisket to BB. Parcells "mentored" the kid.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see Edelman, Amendola and Hogan all healthy. Gronk was only a decoy for the plays he was in, had one pass thrown to him in the endzone. Hopefully he's back to beast mode by the time Brady returns.

If Whites were recruited and developed and given the same opportunities as blacks, tonight's sighting of a black QB on the field with three White receivers wouldn't be as rare as an appearance by Halley's Comet, but rather would not be seen as odd at all. It's obvious that Whites are at least as good all-around receivers as blacks, and the White talent pool is far larger, though currently almost none of it is developed after high school. Same with virtually all other positions.

David Holly's observation that "if blacks were completely trash at the 40 and insane at the shuttle or 3-cone I guarantee you that'd be the measuring stick for the combine," is spot on. The 40 yard dash -- the ability to run fast in a straight line for a short distance -- is the only advantage on average that blacks have over Whites, and it's not nearly as big an advantage as mythology has made it. But it's the centerpiece of the Big Lie of black athletic superiority. By every other physical measurement of athleticism, including jumping ability, and all the mental attributes that contribute to a good athlete, on average Whites are either equal to or better than blacks in all of them. Whites' only genuine rival as the world's best all-around athletes are Orientals, as they can compete in most sports at an elite level, unlike blacks who are only good at very few sports.

referendum

Mentor
Pats victory tonite was perfect, in that they won but Brisset was only a minor factor, he basically was the game manager with a little more mobility, so I don't think we'll see much talk about Brisset supplanting anyone on the depth chart.

L

Lew

I can't wait to hear the media use this game as even more "proof" that the Patriots have a system and that you can plug anybody in at quarterback and be successful. They hate to give any White man credit but they won't hesitate to praise a coach(Belichick) if it means they can minimize the importance of a player(Brady). They did the same thing with Chip Kelly a couple years ago.

Anyway the media and the DWF love to use the Pats' 2008 season where they went 11-5 as evidence that Tom Brady really doesn't matter that much. What a lot of people don't know about the 2008 team is that they had the weakest schedule in the league that season by far.They also played the AFC and NFC west that season. The AFC west was won by a team with an 8-8 record and the NFC west was won by a team with a 9-7 record. Oh and not to mention with Brady the year before they won 18 games compared to 11 without him

FashAnonymous

have you seen another black player move like Barry?
have you seen McCaffrey play?
critics against Whites at skill positions will say "oh he's a once in a lifetime type player" ...so was Barry ...except Whites are funneled out of skill positions at an early age and or not recruited. If Christian's dad wasn't famous I wonder if he is recruited the same..i highly doubt it.

haha I was going to point to McCaffrey as an incredibly gifted white outlier, in fact. Let's see what he can do at the next level. Guys, if race matters then of course there will be differences in certain traits. Whites are gifted both physically and mentally, making them more successful at QB and other positions, but blacks -- on average -- have that quickness, burst and speed advantage that makes them natural running backs and corners. Yes there is an anti-white agenda but it doesn't explain everything. It's too obvious to argue so I'll just stay out of the fray and check in from time to time on these threads.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Dat burst!!

Brissett was 9/10 in passes under 15 yards and only 1/6 over 15 yards. Enough said, another dink n dunk idiot with running ability. Amazing AAQBs always seem to have the offense tailored to their skills.

On a side note Houston looked horrible and it doesn't look like Watt is back to 100% yet.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
haha I was going to point to McCaffrey as an incredibly gifted white outlier, in fact. Let's see what he can do at the next level. Guys, if race matters then of course there will be differences in certain traits. Whites are gifted both physically and mentally, making them more successful at QB and other positions, but blacks -- on average -- have that quickness, burst and speed advantage that makes them natural running backs and corners. Yes there is an anti-white agenda but it doesn't explain everything. It's too obvious to argue so I'll just stay out of the fray and check in from time to time on these threads.
Welcome to the site as a poster FashAnonymous! We've had these arguments countless times over the years, so I'm not going to fight with you about it, just wanted to welcome you to the board.
As a dad whose son had Barry Sanders-like quickness and speed, I can tell you that white kids with these traits are not outliers. The giant mountain that these kids have to overcome starting in youth football is just not worth it to 99.99%. Similarly there are many "JJ Watts" out in the hinterlands that you will never hear about, because it's a rare white athlete who will elect to overcome the incredible bias that starts at an early age. Just read up on JJ, it's a miracle that he played beyond HS.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The only 2 traits that blacks and whites differ in are arm length and 40 time (a difference of 1/10 of a second and 1-2 inches in arm length) and the whole caste system emphasizes those two physical traits only when in reality neither makes blacks better at football.

On the other hand white players are much smarter than their black counterparts on average.

Last edited:

Shadowlight

Master
As was mentioned earlier the NFL ratings are decidedly down and the big wigs are getting nervous. GREAT!!!! Speculation is the Anthem sit outs and the black power salutes, a bad idea in 1968 as it is today, are getting under the skin of some fans. Combine those factors with the BLM movement and constant rioting you wonder if people are starting to see behind the curtain. Personally I am sickened by all these Anthem antics and the riots and destruction where the BLM( which most of the media admires) morfs into a" Black Nazi "movement. People have a right to be concerned about bad communities but embracing thug culture and blame/hate whitey for everything just does not cut it with me. As for the cops the most eloquent spokesman for cops in this country is Mr. Clark from Milwaukee County a black chief cop who does not feel we should put up with neighborhoods that are ruled and run by drug selling violent thugs. As has been mentioned here countless times the media like
CNN have been one of the main facilitators of all this mayhem as they pour gasoline on the fire by hyping everything up to the point of no return. There is no media rule that they have to cover riots and give us sideline reporters who give us play by play coverage. Of course they are profiting off of all this stuff so that answers a lot of questions.

PHillisFan

Master

Don't let a difference in opinion stop you from posting. John Riggins did pretty good considering very few white running backs at the position. I am confident a kid like McCaffrey will kill the myth that whites cannot be dominant running backs.

I've been a fan of the site for several years, but very recently decided to start contributing. I've been railing against black quarterbacks for years, but whomever came up with "black quarterback" deserves high praise. Simply sublime! I've always called them "BQB"s, like a take on BBQs. Anyway, like you I've been concerned by the incessant genocide of white players even as the league has been majority black for decades. I mean, they can't even give whitey the quarterback position??

To my Dolphins fan friend Tannehill17 as well as my fellow traveler Bills fans Leonard and Phillis, thanks for the warm welcome. I don't think I ever hated Marino but I do remember hating the Dolphins and especially Brian Cox quite fervently! lol Honestly even as a kid I appreciated the Marino-Kelly rivalry, though I had no framework to TRULY understand how special it was.

I will say that part of my hesitation to join in on the discussion to this point is that at times, the conversation veers into blind racial cheerleading at the expense of reality. While I do not argue that there is an agenda against whites in the league (as a function of what's happening in society), and while I'd prefer an all-white league, the simple fact is that the West African male IS superior in several measureables. While I'd much prefer the classic NFL game of the 50s and 60s, I've never seen a white guy move like Barry Sanders. There should be no shame in admitting that.

Regarding "blind racial cheerleading at the expense of reality," I think that's more likely to be found at blackathlete.com. Here - racial cheerleading, yes; blindness or denial of reality, no. It's natural to cheer for athletes who look like you. It shouldn't even have to be defended. I don't begrudge black fans for favoring black athletes (though I do begrudge the ones who are militantly anti-white). White preference for our own race is just as normal. I have no problem admitting, for example, that LeGarrette Blount had a good game last night. But I can't bring myself to jump up and down when he scores a touchdown in the same way that I celebrate when Danny Woodhead or Jordy Nelson gets into the end zone. That's just the way I am. That's just the way normal White people are. The problem is that the jock-sniffing, black-worshipping actions of the DWF archetype, which are actually very abnormal, have been pushed upon us through propaganda as normal and healthy behavior, when it is most certainly not.

FashAnonymous

Regarding "blind racial cheerleading at the expense of reality," I think that's more likely to be found at blackathlete.com. Here - racial cheerleading, yes; blindness or denial of reality, no. It's natural to cheer for athletes who look like you. It shouldn't even have to be defended. I don't begrudge black fans for favoring black athletes (though I do begrudge the ones who are militantly anti-white). White preference for our own race is just as normal. I have no problem admitting, for example, that LeGarrette Blount had a good game last night. But I can't bring myself to jump up and down when he scores a touchdown in the same way that I celebrate when Danny Woodhead or Jordy Nelson gets into the end zone. That's just the way I am. That's just the way normal White people are. The problem is that the jock-sniffing, black-worshipping actions of the DWF archetype, which are actually very abnormal, have been pushed upon us through propaganda as normal and healthy behavior, when it is most certainly not.
Well I certainly agree with that. I only really cheer for white athletes, but I don't let that blind me to obvious differences in athletic traits.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Did anyone notice that the black trend of adding Jr., Sr., III, etc. to their jerseys reached a new level of absurdity last night with Will Fuller V of the Texans?

This season's previous "record" that I've seen is Willie Snead IV and Charles Sims IV. I wonder again if the NFL even checks to see if these claims of long-standing lineage are legit or not. I'm sure cries of "racism" would be instantly amplified by the (((mainstream sports media))) if a team dared to ask, say, Fuller to present paperwork in the form of birth certificates showing that he's indeed what he claims to be.

Maybe by the end of the season we'll be seeing Charles Smith XII and Rufus Smoot XVII on our TV screens.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Did anyone notice that the black trend of adding Jr., Sr., III, etc. to their jerseys reached a new level of absurdity last night with Will Fuller V of the Texans?

This season's previous "record" that I've seen is Willie Snead IV and Charles Sims IV. I wonder again if the NFL even checks to see if these claims of long-standing lineage are legit or not. I'm sure cries of "racism" would be instantly amplified by the (((mainstream sports media))) if a team dared to ask, say, Fuller to present paperwork in the form of birth certificates showing that he's indeed what he claims to be.

Maybe by the end of the season we'll be seeing Charles Smith XII and Rufus Smoot XVII on our TV screens.
With affelets its monkey see monkey do. First it was long sweat handkerchiefs hanging from their waists, then huge diamond or cubic zirconias in the 'boff" ears, then long predator style hair do braids, then mustard colored dyed hair and now its this trend. Affelets think its so cool. A life's achievement/statement.

Riggins44

Master
With affelets its monkey see monkey do. First it was long sweat handkerchiefs hanging from their waists, then huge diamond or cubic zirconias in the 'boff" ears, then long predator style hair do braids, then mustard colored dyed hair and now its this trend. Affelets think its so cool. A life's achievement/statement.

"A life's achievement/statement."

HA!, I love it. So true...

icsept

Master

Clearly overcompensation for the embarrassing "fatherless black child" meme.

Shadowlight

Master
First of all during the 50's and 60's white athletes were displaying the quickness.burst and speed that makes them natural whatevers. This is not a fixed issue by any means. For instance the most explosive deep threat wide receiver in the NFL for the past several years up until his ACL tear was Jordy Nelson. Has there ever been a black Mickey Mantle? And before I hear Willie Mays I will argue Mays was a better baseball player but as a pure raw athlete Mantle has to be considered amoung the greatest of all time in any sport. Mantle was the fastest player in baseball back then. And he could hit the ball a country mile. Kirk Gibson was an All American WR out of Michigan State but chose pro baseball over football. The media has hidden this fact over the years but Gibson was a better athlete than Bo Jackson--and a hell of a lot better baseball player. His blend of speed and power was out of this world. And he was more graceful and agile than Bo Jackson. There are countless other examples. One other cautionary note. I looked up the post Rio Olympic genetic talk about sprinting and most of the articles were of the told you so variety where they felt Jon Entine's theories over racial superiority were proven correct. One huge problem that they glossed over. Schippers a white woman almost grabbed a medal in the 100 meters and won a silver in the 200 meters. Lemaitre won a bronze in the 200 meters. And a white man won the high jump and white women swept the high jump medals. I am not about to close the coffin on white athletes my friend.

referendum

Mentor
This weekend will see some white tight ends more in the spotlight. Tampa Bay cut their black tight end, so Cameron Brate should see more of a role, and in Denver and San Diego, injuries will put white tight ends, including Hunter Henry in SD, in the starting lineup.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
As was mentioned earlier the NFL ratings are decidedly down and the big wigs are getting nervous. GREAT!!!! Speculation is the Anthem sit outs and the black power salutes, a bad idea in 1968 as it is today, are getting under the skin of some fans. Combine those factors with the BLM movement and constant rioting you wonder if people are starting to see behind the curtain. Personally I am sickened by all these Anthem antics and the riots and destruction where the BLM( which most of the media admires) morfs into a" Black Nazi "movement. People have a right to be concerned about bad communities but embracing thug culture and blame/hate whitey for everything just does not cut it with me. As for the cops the most eloquent spokesman for cops in this country is Mr. Clark from Milwaukee County a black chief cop who does not feel we should put up with neighborhoods that are ruled and run by drug selling violent thugs. As has been mentioned here countless times the media like
CNN have been one of the main facilitators of all this mayhem as they pour gasoline on the fire by hyping everything up to the point of no return. There is no media rule that they have to cover riots and give us sideline reporters who give us play by play coverage. Of course they are profiting off of all this stuff so that answers a lot of questions.

I haven't watched a game this year and probably won't unless its the Patriots in the playoffs.

white is right

Hall of Famer
First of all during the 50's and 60's white athletes were displaying the quickness.burst and speed that makes them natural whatevers. This is not a fixed issue by any means. For instance the most explosive deep threat wide receiver in the NFL for the past several years up until his ACL tear was Jordy Nelson. Has there ever been a black Mickey Mantle? And before I hear Willie Mays I will argue Mays was a better baseball player but as a pure raw athlete Mantle has to be considered amoung the greatest of all time in any sport. Mantle was the fastest player in baseball back then. And he could hit the ball a country mile. Kirk Gibson was an All American WR out of Michigan State but chose pro baseball over football. The media has hidden this fact over the years but Gibson was a better athlete than Bo Jackson--and a hell of a lot better baseball player. His blend of speed and power was out of this world. And he was more graceful and agile than Bo Jackson. There are countless other examples. One other cautionary note. I looked up the post Rio Olympic genetic talk about sprinting and most of the articles were of the told you so variety where they felt Jon Entine's theories over racial superiority were proven correct. One huge problem that they glossed over. Schippers a white woman almost grabbed a medal in the 100 meters and won a silver in the 200 meters. Lemaitre won a bronze in the 200 meters. And a white man won the high jump and white women swept the high jump medals. I am not about to close the coffin on white athletes my friend.
Not true at all on Entine. This was probably the worst Olympics since the late 80's for East African runners, also Wade Van Niekirk destroyed Johnson's near untouchable world record. Van Niekirk isn't Black by African standards or most of the Americas(US aside). Entine used a very dirty era in track and field history to come up with these theories. If and when Jamaica gets a drug scandal they will drop down to their natural level which is a star once every few years, not the sprinting factory they have become.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the site as a poster FashAnonymous! We've had these arguments countless times over the years, so I'm not going to fight with you about it, just wanted to welcome you to the board.
As a dad whose son had Barry Sanders-like quickness and speed, I can tell you that white kids with these traits are not outliers. The giant mountain that these kids have to overcome starting in youth football is just not worth it to 99.99%. Similarly there are many "JJ Watts" out in the hinterlands that you will never hear about, because it's a rare white athlete who will elect to overcome the incredible bias that starts at an early age. Just read up on JJ, it's a miracle that he played beyond HS.

Right FootballDad. I also had a son who not only dominated at combines in both the shuttle and 40 times. He was also an all state RB that rushed for over 3,000 yards during his junior season, and averaged over 11.0 yards per carry, only to tear his ACL twice, in the first game of his senior year and later that same year trying to recover. He had no firm D-1 offers, only a handful of D-1AA offers of which he accepted one. He also finished 6th out of thousands of competitors from across the country, 99% black, at the junior olympics in 100m after 1 year of running track!

The biggest reason we don't see many white athletes competing for speed is they don't run. Yes, there is some natural ability involved, but you also have to practice, work and participate in speed events. Also, as we know whites in a lot cases are not selected or given a chance for certain positions such as RB and WR. McCaffrey has benefited from having a father as a pro athlete and I believe he attended a private high school.

BTW, welcome FashAnonymous!

L

Lew

Right FootballDad. I also had a son who not only dominated at combines in both the shuttle and 40 times. He was also an all state RB that rushed for over 3,000 yards during his junior season, and averaged over 11.0 yards per carry, only to tear his ACL twice, in the first game of his senior year and later that same year trying to recover. He had no firm D-1 offers, only a handful of D-1AA offers of which he accepted one. He also finished 6th out of thousands of competitors from across the country, 99% black, at the junior olympics in 100m after 1 year of running track!

The biggest reason we don't see many white athletes competing for speed is they don't run. Yes, there is some natural ability involved, but you also have to practice, work and participate in speed events. Also, as we know whites in a lot cases are not selected or given a chance for certain positions such as RB and WR. McCaffrey has benefited from having a father as a pro athlete and I believe he attended a private high school.

BTW, welcome FashAnonymous!

What was his 40 time ?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

BTW, welcome FashAnonymous!​
What was his 40 time ?

His fastest hand time, which is not the most reliable was 4.49. His fastest laser time was 4.61. He was 5'11, 210lbs. His fastest shuttle was 4.0, which was the fastest among all N.C. RB's during his Junior year.
BTW, 3 of the top 5 RB's in NC in terms of rushing yards were white that same year. My son went to a D-1AA school the other two went no where!

He was in some combines with Switzer and Berrios. They both ran laser times in in the 4.56 range, but were competing as WR's and were considerably smaller.

Last edited:
L

Lew

BTW, welcome FashAnonymous!​
What was his 40 time ?

His fastest hand time, which is not the most reliable was 4.49. His fastest laser time was 4.61. He was 5'11, 210lbs. His fastest shuttle was 4.0, which was the fastest among all N.C. RB's during his Junior year.
BTW, 3 of the top 5 RB's in NC in terms of rushing yards were white that same year. My son went to a D-1AA school the other two went no where!

He was in some combines with Switzer and Berrios. They both ran laser times in in the 4.56 range, but were competing as WR's and were considerably smaller.
Those are some very impressive measurables. Too bad about his skin condition. He could have become a millionaire