2016 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is the time of the draft where a bunch of no name undeserving blacks are pulled out of obscurity to get drafted before the better white players.

Heretic

Master
The Jags quickly trying to emulate the Dolphins and the Bucs in Florida in building an (anti-White) racist team. Man, I'd hate to have to be a football fan in that state and have the choice of rooting for the Jags, the Dolphins, the Bucs, the Hurricans, the Seminoles, and the Gators. I'd have to escape from that hell-hole.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Even on majority white teams like Montana, NFL chooses to scout their token black star.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Jaguars have gone coal black.

Seems like all the blackest teams have gone coal black in the draft, doubling down. Denver is the exception but they were trending the other way before the draft, signing Crick and Kuhn and naming Heuerman their presumptive starter at TE. Will be interesting to see how it pans out this year, of course the DWFs never notice that the relatively whitest teams usually are among the best.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Eisen ripping on Mayock, calling him "dream weaver" because he lobbied for Boehringer to be drafted.

Bridgewater is a dink and dunker, Minnesota is a bad fit for Boehringer, but I don't think any team will be patient enough to put him through a racial apprenticeship.

Heretic

Master
Denver is the exception but they were trending the other way before the draft, signing Crick and Kuhn and naming Heuerman their presumptive starter at TE.
Don, I think Kuhn went to the Pats.

Heretic

Master
Wow - screw the Dolphins too. Tannenbaum and his black gm totally black draft.
Yep. Tannehill will be running for his life next fall. Good thing he also played WR in college and has some wheels. After the 2016 NFL season, he may become the next Mike Glennon and be replaced by some black quarterback...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Redskins draft Nate Sudfeld - developmental QB. They are trying to remove the stink left from the gremlin lol

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Justin Zimmer would be a good fit for the Cowboys, who play a 4-3 that favors penetrating type DTs.

Heretic

Master
My guess on Vitale is that he's "only" 6'2" tall and that's why teams are avoiding him. See, if you are White, you have to be at least 6'3" or 6'4" to play tight end, but an endless array of inept 5'6" - 5'10" blacks can play CB or WR with no repercussions, until they are replaced in the next year's draft by more inept 5'6" - 5'8" CB and WR.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Vikings draft a white TE to help bail out Bridgewater

Morgan has good size think he'll be used primarily as blocker. Congrats to Morgan, 1st Texas-San Antonio Roadrunner drafted!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Justin Zimmer would be a good fit for the Cowboys, who play a 4-3 that favors penetrating type DTs.

Zimmer needs to be drafted. He's an absolute Brute size/production/athleticism all there!!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Yep. Tannehill will be running for his life next fall. Good thing he also played WR in college and has some wheels. After the 2016 NFL season, he may become the next Mike Glennon and be replaced by some black quarterback...

The Dolphins should have gone heavily for the underrated white offensive linemen that are available in this draft.

Heretic

Master
Wow, so the Rams select ILB Josh Forrest while Tyler Matakevich, who won the Bronko Nagurski Award as the best linebacker in the country last year, is still on the board. Just utterly unreal...

Last edited:

Riggins44

Master
Wow, so the Rams select ILB Josh Forrest while Tyler Matakevich, who won the Bronko Nagurski Award as the best linebacker in the country last year, is still on the board. Just utterly unreal...

Obviously, white men can't play LB in the NFL. There are hardly any good ones.

Sarcasm off

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope the White Bills fans drop that "Black Lives Matter" team like a rock...let them play to 5000 fans with tickets given away by Kroger for buying a bag of pork rinds...

Really hoping they fall on their faces next year - I think the fan base will turn on them quickly.