2016 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Texans have a had a very disappointing draft. Arizona as well as been such a huge caste team.

Heretic

Master
Eagles going poly on the offensive line with their last two picks - idiots
After what happened to Chip Kelly in "The City of Hate" I can see why the new coach would tread lightly with picks, knowing that he could be called "racist" at any moment.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
NFL Network interviewing Boehringer, asking him which teams are most interested in him. Uh, it's well into the fifth round, if any were truly interested in this specimen he would have been drafted already. It's much safer to draft those 5' 9" cornerbacks who run 4.7 40s.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
After what happened to Chip Kelly in "The City of Hate" I can see why the new coach would tread lightly with picks, knowing that he could be called "racist" at any moment.

Looks like Kelly has learned his lesson - the 49ers have had a very black draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Browns get Spencer Drango - white OT. So far they have been very impressive with their picks. Can't say I was optimistic but their approach seems to be ruling out skin color to a certain degree.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Caputo and Fedjelem getting screwed over. Seen countless black bums drafted at DB today but these guys can't get a sniff of interest. Scooby Wright still available so is just about every WR prospect we have..

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Surprisingly Arizona has selected2 white OL. Are they sick of inept sumos?

Heretic

Master
Cardinals draft a White tackle from Harvard -- I'm sure he'll feel quite at home in Arians' African locker room. :rolleyes:
Well, if he took an honest Social Anthropology class at Harvard, he should be well-prepared.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Here's what Mayock said about DT Matt Ioannidis :

"Better athlete than people give him credit for. Blue collar, lunch Pail kid."

-Classic Caste Whore statement when describing a white athlete.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Well, if he took an honest Social Anthropology class at Harvard, he should be well-prepared.

Haha right I'm sure Harvard has beaten into his brain the "white privilege" he's benefited from his entire life. what a joke.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Browns get Spencer Drango - white OT. So far they have been very impressive with their picks. Can't say I was optimistic but their approach seems to be ruling out skin color to a certain degree.

The Browns are said to be using an analytics approach. This favors white players.

While I don't agree on the decisions to pass on Wentz and Lynch I think they've done alright for themselves. I especially like the Carl Nassib pick.

Heretic

Master
Here's what Mayock said about DT Matt Ioannidis :

"Better athlete than people give him credit for. Blue collar, lunch Pail kid."

-Classic Caste Whore statement when describing a white athlete.
Maycuck sure has his Caste language down pat. If I were to hire someone to write a book on "Caste Language for Beginners", he'd be my first pick.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Not one team sees super-athletic and versatile Dan Vitale as an asset; his failure to be drafted so far is as almost as bad as the shunning of Scooby.

Heretic

Master
Kelly picks another Sumo.

Ok Kelly, you can stop now. Your "racist" "sins" of the past at Philly have been forgiven with your 2016 draft picks. You are free to use good judgement again from here on out.

Heretic

Master
Wow, the Broncos are just killing it too, now drafting FB Andy Janovich.