2016 College Football Week 2

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week 2 kicks off tonight. Hoping for Syracuse victory over god-awful Louisville and Dungey to out perform the ridiculously overrated louisville black quarterback.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Go Orange! For today.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just about ready to turn this one off already.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Syracuse's offense needs to put together long consistent drives. Louisville's offense is predicated on big plays more so than any sort of sustained drives. Keep the louisville defense on the field and run alot of plays to stay in the game.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I tuned into the Orange/Cards game just in time to see a terrible pass by a black quarterback to a wide-open receiver. The receiver has to go to the ground to try to catch it, traps it under his body and they give him the AA catch. Next play is a totally telegraphed reverse, the entire black Orange D is fooled, and then we get to see some abysmal tackling and it's a touchdown! I guess there aren't any decent white defensive players in all of New York to recruit, gotta get the terrible black players with imaginary "upside".

Heretic

Master
I tuned into the Orange/Cards game just in time to see a terrible pass by a black quarterback to a wide-open receiver. The receiver has to go to the ground to try to catch it, traps it under his body and they give him the AA catch. Next play is a totally telegraphed reverse, the entire black Orange D is fooled, and then we get to see some abysmal tackling and it's a touchdown! I guess there aren't any decent white defensive players in all of New York to recruit, gotta get the terrible black players with imaginary "upside".
ESPNU is playing Atlanta Christian vs Valor Christian, both predominantly White, including Dylan and Luke McCaffrey playing for Valor. You'll probably see better execution, tackling, etc. in that game than the Orange/Cards one.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
ESPNU is playing Atlanta Christian vs Valor Christian, both predominantly White, including Dylan and Luke McCaffrey playing for Valor. You'll probably see better execution, tackling, etc. in that game than the Orange/Cards one.
Thanks Heretic, I don't know how anyone can watch this excrement. Fundamentals are down the toilet. Just room-brightening smiles and "limitless potential".

TwentyTwo

Master
Wyoming DB Andrew Wingard is described as a "Menace" by TV announcers....only a sophomore now...you can tell the dude will be in the NFL one day

Thanks...checked out QB Dylan & RB Luke ...the McCaffrey assembly line pumping out the athletes

The Orangeman Defense was weak & pathetic

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
TD run by Pitt FB George Aston! Tuning in to Wyoming vs Nebraska game now.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Good catch and run by Westerkamp !!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Drew Wolitarsky has gotten off to a hot start today. he has 3 catches for 55 yards and a touchdown in the first quarter.

as i was typing, Nebraska's affletic black quarterback made "an extremely poor decision" throwing an interception to (the Freshman All-American a year ago) safety Andrew Wingard in the endzone. awesome!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wingard is the real deal! Colorado native ends up at Wyoming because CU and CSU only interested in black athletes.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
athletic tight end Adam Breneman, who had an injury-riddled career at Penn State and is now playing at UMass, showed he still has some gas left in the tank. he hauled in a 58-yard touchdown catch-and-run in the opening quarter against Boston College.

we talk frequently about Nebraska's Jordan Westerkamp, but we shouldn't sleep on fellow White wideout, Brandon Reilly. here's a nice display of his speed and elusiveness after the catch.

Not hugely important but true freshman rb Jake Funk for Maryland had 8 carries for 56 yards against Howard last week but only got in 2 carries the other night against FIU.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
make it 5 for 82 and 2 touchdowns for Wolitarsky, with 11:26 still left in the first half. dude's having himself a ball game early.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Andy Davidson, sophomore tailback for Army, has a game-high 35 yards and 1 touchdown on 7 carries midway through the second quarter against Rice.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Wyoming is shooting themselves in the foot with missed opportunities, and their chance to pull an upset isn't looking good because of it. and now Nate Gerry breaks up another high pass to force a long field goal attempt. it is missed. the second missed kick (42, 46) already on the day for the underdogs.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Wingard is playing well. he's made back-to-back stops on black quarterback Armstrong in the run game.

Phall

Master
Nice strip sack in the Michigan-UCF game by spot-starter Chase Winovich. Commentator Brian Griese, himself a former Michigan quarterback, informed the audience that Chase "doesn't look like he belongs on this defense, but at 6'3, 240 lbs., he's one of the hardest-working guys on the team." Lol, well I guess he would have to be! Winovich is a redshirt sophomore who likely has a lot more tackles ahead of him.

I couldn't beat Leonardfan to the scoop: top TE prospect Jake Butt already has 2 touchdown catches on the day.