2016 Bowl Schedule

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Next up is 6-6 Vandy vs 6-6 NC ST. Another exciting one... Na these teams shouldn't even be playing today, they don't deserve it. I'm still watching it because it's on, sure that's how majority of fans feel right now.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Nearly every game I've watched this week has one dumbass announcer comparing a football player to a basketball player. This crap is getting real old. lol

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Army plays North Texas in a few minutes. Andy Davidson can eclipse 1k yards rushing and Kenny Buyers should be playing alot for UNT.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Army plays North Texas in a few minutes. Andy Davidson can eclipse 1k yards rushing and Kenny Buyers should be playing alot for UNT.

First time seeing Davidson play and gotta say first time seeing Buyers play, it's too bad he's playing offense now instead of Corner.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I lied.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
That was a black WR - Haven't seen Buyers on the field yet.

Geez! my bad there's Buyers though!

**Some of these light skinned guys look like tan white guys on TV. Every year it'll get harder to determine if current demographic patterns continue!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
North Texas' coal defense has already given up nearly400 yards rushing in 3rd quarter.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Davidson has a huge year for Army and could of went over the 1k yard rushing mark today yet the black RB playing the same position is getting all the carries. The army coach is an *******.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Davidson has a huge year for Army and could of went over the 1k yard rushing mark today yet the black RB playing the same position is getting all the carries. The army coach is an *******.

Agreed, noticed the same thing.Real classy to crap on the white fullback that saved his caste whore butt and helped carry your team to a bowl game. Can't even give him the carries he needed to get 1K..All 3 of The academies have successfully gone caste in less than a decade, sad to see.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Here's to Minnesota getting thoroughly beaten down tonight!!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
North Texas' coal defense has already given up nearly400 yards rushing in 3rd quarter.

They ended up dropping 480 yards rushing on the North Texas "lean green". Beyond pathetic.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Here's to Minnesota getting thoroughly beaten down tonight!!

Lol just saw/heard Wolitardsky's "boycott speech" . So lame public speaking is not his strong point, couldn't even memorize a poorly written paragraph defending his teammates. ESPN is making it a point that the Gophers affletes allegedly committed the crime, They were "denied their due process." Sure.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Disappointed in Washington St. and Boise St.

The Freshman QB Zach Smith for Baylor has been very good. I think Rhule is going to replace him with a black though before it is all said and done.

At least Cade Carney led Wake Forest to a win over uber-black temple!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Golic and his caste clown son are calling the pin stripe bowl. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with these caste stooges

Heretic

Master
Is peterman injured?
Yes, an afflete from NU hit him high (including Peterman's head) on a combined sack (White NU player got him low). Concussion protocol, I believe. Could/should have been a targeting call on the afflete, but wasn't. An otherwise very enjoyable game with a lot of good performances from White players. I like both teams, but am glad Northwestern won.

BSPNSEC had an article a few days ago about how the Big 10 would be "exposed" during bowl season (surprise, surprise), but so far they are 2-1. They still could be "exposed" because it seems they were given some very tough match-ups, especially compared to the SEC. The agenda marches on...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yes, an afflete from NU hit him high (including Peterman's head) on a combined sack (White NU player got him low). Concussion protocol, I believe. Could/should have been a targeting call on the afflete, but wasn't. An otherwise very enjoyable game with a lot of good performances from White players. I like both teams, but am glad Northwestern won.

BSPNSEC had an article a few days ago about how the Big 10 would be "exposed" during bowl season (surprise, surprise), but so far they are 2-1. They still could be "exposed" because it seems they were given some very tough match-ups, especially compared to the SEC. The agenda marches on...

I'm glad he isn't majorly injured - have high hopes for his draft to be boosted during the draft process.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Kayaa sucks.

Yup safe to say he's been exposed and has effectively played himself out of early round consideration and in my opinion he's at best a 5-7th rd pick or UDFA. Way too inconsistent with his mechanics and accuracy.

TwentyTwo

Master
Braxton Berrios 26 yard TD catch...also nice punt return

QB Nick Fitzgerald led Mississippi State w 142 yards rushing & 2 TD's including a 44 yarder

Central Florida's Hayden Jones had some nice kick returns

Last edited:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thought WVU would play better with this! Boise St. And Washington St. Also let me down! Disappointed I missed the Northwestern/Pitt game because of work, both teams are fun to watch and white friendly .

Fitzgerald is fun to watch! He's young, huge, and boy can he move! He's got 2 more years to improve his accuracy and NFL draft stock. Was also impressed with Miami Ohio's Gus Ragland, he put in quite a performance as a dual threat in that same game. 250 pass yds 2tds and 55rushing.